Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:52 pm

User Image

User Image
Charlotte ❖ Victus ❖ Claremont❖
User Image

Charlotte just rolled her eyes at Nott's reply as she listened to the two speak. Thinking that starting the new school year off with good friends was the best way and should be the only way to start off a new year. At Xander's information at her Mother's handy work, she smiled and was about to speak when Nott started and then stop mid-question. Curious as to what could stop the ever talkative Nott, she glanced around before turning to look at him

She had never ever seen such a dark look from him. She had been chuckling and played off the arm incidents, expecting that Nott would have sharp witty reply, but one look at his face had clearly stated otherwise. Charlotte had seen the tension on his face and the tight lip with which is excused him self with. Watching him go, she couldn't help the thought that crossed her mind.

It was almost rather scary...his face. What could have come over him...Is this what his mother meant when she said to looked after him? she thought as she rubbed her arm as if trying to warm up, but she already knew she was warm. She turned to say something to Xander to lighten the mood, but he had walked off to chat with Nott. Maybe it is a guy thing...weird mood changes and all. Sudden weird mood changes and all...Yeah, I'm sure it is all the hormones? Well, what ever is going on I hope Xander figures it out, because I'm confused. And I hate being confused.

User Image
Current First Year
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:55 pm
User ImageRegan Kayln Abrams

Regan shrugged. "Oooh...." she said,smiling. She saw the look on his face and sighed. "Fine,but she's not going to be happy.." she said,warning him.

Alys Kayln Abrams

Alys felt her thoughts come back. they mixed with Regan and her eyes widened. "What did she say?" she asked,her voice full of barely controlled rage. She knew exactly what regain had said,and she didn't like it one bit!

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:55 pm
User Image

Chilly arms, seriously. What kind of lame line was that. And Charlotte? 'Oh I can spare some body heat.' What was that? Whatever. I don't care. I don't care. It doesn't matter....then why am I angry? Hmmm...

Nott had been sorting through his trunk aimlessly, just something to keep his hands busy. He started humming a Weird Sisters song to busy his thoughts with anything else. He didn't hear Alexander approaching until the other boy spoke. Nott looked up quickly, surprise painted on his face.

"Oh...I'm fine. Found it." He patted his pocket where the wand had been the whole time. He looked back into his trunk for something else. No matter what happened with Charlotte, Alexander seemed like a good bloke. It was hard not to like him. Evidently Charlotte agrees. OH STOP IT, he yelled at himself. But his inner battle was giving him a headache. "I was just wondering about.. these plain black pointy hats. I don't think we are supposed to wear them since we will be Sorted, but do you think we might need to take them?"

With a shrug he dropped the hat back into the trunk as if he had decided against it and walked around by Alexander. "I guess I'm just anxious about the Sorting. I'd love to get things going. All of this build up and now we are waiting. Getting antsy, you know?"

He started walking back down to the docks, motioning for Alexander to follow. God forbid the boats decide to leave the second that they stepped away. "So, do you think that you will want to play Quidditch once we're allowed to try out?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:00 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will smirked when the inflection in her voice returned to normal. "Nothing important. I knew something was wrong when you stopped talking. I also didn't recognize the tone of your voice, so I assumed it wasn't you. That's when I stopped taking what you said seriously, I knew whatever she said, you didn't mean. I'm just glad you're back."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:04 pm
User ImageAlys 'Eel' Kayln Abrams

Alys felt her fists clench and unclench. "OK. That was a terrible experience. You'd do better to meet Zoe. She's the nicest and a huge bookworm. Regan and Hunter are the worst," she said,trying to find something to bang her head on. She walked over to a tree and started banging her head against it. "Get away,Regan," she said quietly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:10 pm

Will laid a comforting hand on her shoulder, then backed up to let her sort things out. He picked up some rocked and skipped them off the surface of the water.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:13 pm

Alys stopped banging her head against the tree. "These trees hurt a lot more than those in the park," she said,rubbing her forehead. She had finally cleaned her head of all of Regan's disgusting,'Alys likes Will',thoughts. Even if she did like him,why would he like her? She was that chick who had a different personality for everything. Sighing,she picked up some stones and skipped them across the water. One of them got all the way to the edge of the lake before it sunk.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:16 pm
User Image

Charon stepped off the train taking a deep breath. He felt bad leaving his sister again but was glad to be back. "Well, Charon dear. You sssseem happy to be back here." Etheris hissed softly to him from her place around his neck. "Yessss. I jussst wisssh I had found out what wasssss wrong with Dante. He wassss sssso ssstrange at Cossssette'ssss party." He answered softly in parseltongue. There were alot of new students this year, and frankly wasn't certain how others would react. He was proud of his ability but didn't mean he wanted to be bothered. "You will get a chanccce to asssk him. I know you will, love." Charon petted Etheris lightly smiling instead of answering. Now where were his housemates?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Cyrus clambered off the train with a grin, Yumi on his shoulder chripping happily. The summer had been wonderful. His mother had the baby just after he returned and he had spent the summer getting to know his baby brother. Still a little shy, the Hufflepuff looked around to see if he could find Nevin or Levana, his two closest friends from first year.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:19 pm

Will smiled when she started skipping rocks too. "Hey, that was a good one!" he exclaimed and turned to look at her. She seemed alright now. She had a little bark on her forehead, so he reached out and brushed it off. "You have really nice hair," he commented, simply blurting out what he was thinking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:22 pm
User Image

Alexander Greyson
1st Year

"It definitely sounds interesting." he said, shrugging. He followed behind Nott.

"I'll probably try out and see what happens. I'm not really built for a seeker, nor agile like a chaser. I'm probably Beater material."

His mother never let him play Quidditch. And his father didn't know anything about it. Well, actually, his mother never let him go up on a broom, if she could help it. Probably because they didn't even know if he was a wizard until he got his letter. He'd have to see if he could even fly well during the classes.

"How about you Charlotte? You going to play Quidditch when we're older?" He said, looking over Nott's shoulder as they approached.

Mexican Donuts

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:25 pm

Alys stopped skipping her stones. She turned and looked at him. Smiling,she felt him brush his fingertips across her forehead. Instantly,her forehead started tingling. Good tingles. "One thing you should know about Regan,she say what I want to say. You are really cute," she said,feeling the tingles fade away. She started to go back to skipping her stones until her last one ended up on the shore of the other side of the lake.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image

The two laughed a little at the interaction between Tamara and Daemon. "Oh cool crab. What's his name?" Yuan said with a smile towards Daemon. "I have to say I am jealous Tam, going so many places. I wish we traveled more. It's just hard with Dad having to be close to the Minestry." He continued with a slightly envious tone in his voice.

"Oh Tamara. Don't you have a sibling coming to school soon?" Xenos asked curiously.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:29 pm

Will smiled a stupid grin and continued to watch her skip rocks. "Really? Heh..." He crossed his arms behind his head. "Well, you're pretty damn cute too. When you're not talking about homicide." He stuck his tongue out at her playfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:33 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

She smirked slightly, her shoulders sagging just a little bit. "Yeah, I can understand that. It just gets on my nerves sometimes. I want to enjoy my vacation and see my Muggle friends, but they're always dragging me away. Will enjoys it, but, I mean, I enjoy it too, but sometimes I just want to stay home." She sighed, then turned to Xenos. "Huh, oh, yeah. My brother. This year." She looked around for him and spotted him still with that girl waiting for the boats by the shore. "He's over there with that girl he met. Looks just like my dad."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:33 pm

Alys smiled. "Yep,you are indeed," she said,pushing her hair behind her ears. She heard what he had said and grinned. "Oh really? I don't believe you," she said,teasingly. She wanted him to say what he really felt and she had a feeling that h would soon.......or not.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games