Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Dirge of the Broken Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Carbuncle: He watches the girls for a moment before his gaze shift over to Raph.

Xena: She started to explore further, still looking around. "If memory serves me right, my father's place was a wierd looking house."

"Ya mean that tall buildin wit tha satellite lookin thing on top and the sign on tha side there across tha street?" he asked.
Xena: She gives a nod. "Yeah, that's it." She before gazing over to where the building is. "Fenton was my father's human last name." She then starts to fly over towards the building.

He followed her over to the house.
Carbuncle: He follows as well, but suddenly stops. "Just so we don't have to worry about hostility as far as non-human appearances go." He closes his eyes before then his tail would disappear and his kitsune ears would change into human ears.

Xena: She would make herself invisible as she got closer to the house. She then phases through the wall to take a look inside.

He rolled his eyes before walking up to the door and trying it to see if it were unlocked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:11 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Carbuncle: He watches the girls for a moment before his gaze shift over to Raph.

Xena: She started to explore further, still looking around. "If memory serves me right, my father's place was a wierd looking house."

"Ya mean that tall buildin wit tha satellite lookin thing on top and the sign on tha side there across tha street?" he asked.
Xena: She gives a nod. "Yeah, that's it." She before gazing over to where the building is. "Fenton was my father's human last name." She then starts to fly over towards the building.

Carbuncle: He follows as well, but suddenly stops. "Just so we don't have to worry about hostility as far as non-human appearances go." He closes his eyes before then his tail would disappear and his kitsune ears would change into human ears.

Xena: She would make herself invisible as she got closer to the house. She then phases through the wall to take a look inside.

He rolled his eyes before walking up to the door and trying it to see if it were unlocked.
Carbuncle: "Better to be safe than sorry." He said. "Daniel and his family may been more welcoming in our home dimension, but we don't know what they're like here." He takes a moment to look around more. "Though it seems to be a bit too quiet around here."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:18 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Carbuncle: "Better to be safe than sorry." He said. "Daniel and his family may been more welcoming in our home dimension, but we don't know what they're like here." He takes a moment to look around more. "Though it seems to be a bit too quiet around here."

"Yeah? Who knows if they even still live here." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:25 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Carbuncle: "If that's true then, it won't be a surprise to me." He said as he looks over to Raph. "His parents and sister were killed by a man named Vlad. Daniel himself was killed as well, though he became a full ghost...Since the death of his family, he never stayed in his home."

Xena: Inside the building, she would phase into the floor to get to the basement.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Carbuncle: "If that's true then, it won't be a surprise to me." He said as he looks over to Raph. "His parents and sister were killed by a man named Vlad. Daniel himself was killed as well, though he became a full ghost...Since the death of his family, he never stayed in his home."

Xena: Inside the building, she would phase into the floor to get to the basement.

"I see...." he murmured.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:56 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"I see...." he murmured.
Carbuncle: "Of course I don't know what's the story for him in this world." He said as he takes a moment to examine the building. "There's no telling if he has a split personality."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:04 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"I see...." he murmured.
Carbuncle: "Of course I don't know what's the story for him in this world." He said as he takes a moment to examine the building. "There's no telling if he has a split personality."

"Split personality?" he asked as he blinked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Carbuncle: "Xena didn't tell you?" He asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:10 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I can't.....remember..." he murmured.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:16 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Syra listened to the conversation taking place between Raphael and Carbuncle quietly, keeping her gaze constantly shifting around from where they had come from. Her earlier thought about seeing something from the corner of her eye hadn't completely escaped her mind, and she was just as unsettled about the silence enveloping the area. If something was going to strike them, it would strike soon, and she wasn't all that sure she was ready to face anything more than a handful of zombies.  

Mikajo

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:19 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Carbuncle: He nods slightly. "This is going to sound strange, but in the past...Danni had once fought against his future self, whom I guess you would say bad to the bone. He resides within Danni, but unfortunately, I don't even know how that happened." He would shake his head before looking at Raph. "Xena doesn't even know the story, but she has seen Dan a few times before."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:27 pm
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Syra listened to the conversation taking place between Raphael and Carbuncle quietly, keeping her gaze constantly shifting around from where they had come from. Her earlier thought about seeing something from the corner of her eye hadn't completely escaped her mind, and she was just as unsettled about the silence enveloping the area. If something was going to strike them, it would strike soon, and she wasn't all that sure she was ready to face anything more than a handful of zombies.

"Everthin still clear?" he asked her before hearing Carbuncle. "Whoa.... and I thought my relatives was weird..." he said as he shook his head.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Mikajo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:29 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Everthin still clear?" he asked her before hearing Carbuncle. "Whoa.... and I thought my relatives was weird..." he said as he shook his head.

"Still clear, but doesn't anyone else have a strange feeling it shouldn't be this quiet? I can't even hear the wind blowing at all."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:31 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Carbuncle: "I don't think so." He said before looking to Syra for a moment.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:15 am
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Still clear, but doesn't anyone else have a strange feeling it shouldn't be this quiet? I can't even hear the wind blowing at all."

"Ya right..." he said as he looked around. He then looked at Carbuncle. "Maybe ya shoulda kept tha ears."  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff