Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Orphanage! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:23 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

((I have returned!))

Runo grinned happily and wrapped her arms around her older sister's neck and looked back at Eli, most of her attention focused on Lestat at the moment.

The young purple haired boy listened in to the conversation, his cheeks dusting a light pink at Leo's words. Ichii was surprised that the other boy defended him, and he hugged Leo's back in a silent 'thank you'.

Sora hurried through the front doors of the orphanage and into the kitchen, sliding a bit on the floors and narrowly regaining his balance before he let go of Lizzie's hand and bumped into Sam's back, holding Ana close so that she wouldn't get injured of tossed around too much "Wah! Sorry, sorry! Oh wait, are we late? Where is everyone? Am I allowed to eat my pocky now?" Sora fired questions at the older boy with lightening speed, waving a hand around excitedly, seeing as one of his arms were full.

Miki let a smile slide across her face as Leo spoke and she lightly patted his head, "Again, thank you." She murmured before turning to look at Eli, laughing quietly, "Ah, I'm thinking that the Search Party went well then. And it's nice to meet you, Eli." She gave a slight bow and turned back to the orphanage, "We should be going inside now." She murmured.

Sam jumped at Sora's near collision with him. He glanced at the baby in Sora's arms wondering how he'd managed to find another child (after finding Mia)
Sam blinked as he was bombarded with questions at a speed that would rival Mia's he rubbed at his eyes a bit having dozed off to Mia's song only moments before.
"um, Miki went to look for the others, as for the pocky..." he trailed off thinking of how Miki had knocked over and 'killed' Sora's pocky.
"Miki's gonna kill his pocky again if he eats 'em before dinner"Mia said finally taking a break from her song.

Leo walked a few steps foward so that he was standing next to Miki -and Runo- so that he could go inside as soon as she did.
"Sammy's waiting" he said more to himself than to anyone else.

((( yay! Hope u had a good time =w=))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:46 am
Lizzie somehow managed to keep her balance as Sora let her go and skidded to a full stop -though she wasn't sure they were done in that order.
She stood quietly glancing at the older boy Sora was talking to and then to the little girl with a wrapped ankle sitting on the counter.

"Quenes?" Ana piped up from Sora's hold looking at the new face a word that here means 'who's this?'

Eli nodded his head in his own version of a vow as well as acknowledging what Miki had said -about how it was nice to meet him and they should go inside-
"hopefully no one'll get lost on the way in" he said with a slight smirk, petting Lestat.  

JezebelxRedfern

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:19 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo's stomach growled with hunger, and the little girl giggled quietly to herself before tightening her arms around Miki's neck and swinging around to her sister's back.

Sora huffed quietly and pouted, "But that's not fair at all. It isn't like I'm not gonna eat supper or anything like that." He replied with a childish frown before it melted into a smile as he looked down at Ana, "Oh, this is Sam and Mia. They're, ah, friends of ours." He murmured, flicking his ears and brushing his tail against the toddler's cheek happily.

Miki smiled a bit and nodded, "Well, as long as the kids don't go running off again," She turned her head and looked pointedly at Runo, "Then we'll be alright." Miki rubbed Leo's head lightly and nodded at the boy's statement, "I know, and we're going to go see him right now."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:15 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo's stomach growled with hungry, and the little girl giggled quietly to herself before tightening her arms around Miki's neck and swinging around to her sister's back.

Sora huffed quietly and pouted, "But that's not fair at all. It isn't like I'm not gonna eat supper or anything like that." He replied with a childish frown before it melted into a smile as he looked down at Ana, "Oh, this is Sam and Mia. They're, ah, friends of ours." He murmured, flicking his ears and brushing his tail against the toddler's cheek happily.

Miki smiled a bit and nodded, "Well, as long as the kids don't go running off again," She turned her head and looked pointedly at Runo, "Then we'll be alright." Miki rubbed Leo's head lightly and nodded at the boy's statement, "I know, and we're going to go see him right now."

Leo closed his eyes when Miki rubbed his head leaning into the touch for a moment then gave a small sigh and started walking inside.
"Now we get to eat" he mumbled glancing up at Ichii not really sure if he was asleep or if he even heard him.

"Well...I..uh..." Sam stuttered out a bit at a loss of what to say. He was worried he may have actually upset Sora, specially when he'd just met him and really had no place telling him wether or not he could eat pocky. Then again Miki had told him not to and if he told Mia or Leo not to do something he wouldn't like someone else telling them they should go ahead and do it. Then again Sora was older than Leo and Mia...of course Miki had looked like she meant what she said so maybe...
He was brought out of his mental rambling when Sora spoke again and was more than glad to see he had moved on, Sam mumbling havig been drowned out and gone unheard, and that Sora wasn't really upset.
He turned to smile at the girl who was standing behind him, raising his hand in a wave.

Mia frowned a bit at seeing Sora playing with the baby -she'd always been the youngest and so had never seen a baby not even at the house they had stayed before coming to the orphanage. Sora was her friend first and now he was playing with someone else and it put her off a bit. She gave Ana a suspicious look.
This fled her mind when she saw the girl standing behind him who looked around Sora's age she waved -far more enthusiastically than her older brother had.
"I'm Mia Takahashi" she said as if it needed explaining raising her hand high up in the air then pointed to Sam "That's Sammy..." "Sam" Sam felt the need to clarify, he hadn't been called Sammy by anyone but the twins since fifth grade and liked to keep it that way. "Sam Takahashi"
"Saa-mmy" Mia said just as firmly-if not more, making it clear that she at least never intended to call him anything but 'sammy' and as far as she was concerned that was his god-given name. "Sammy Takahashi"
Sam rolled his eyes smiling slightly. So long as no one else called him that he didn't have to correct Mia. He extended a hand to the girl.
"It's nice to meet you um..." he realized he didn't have the girl's name and trailed off.
Around this same time Mia realized this too and started firing questions at the girl at a speed that rivaled Sora's
"You're supposed to say your name..whats your name? How did you get here? Is the baby yours? Did someone else come with you? Are you gonna be friends with Sora an' Sammy too? Wanna be my friend? You like spaguetti? Cuz it's all we got...oh and you wanna meet my brother Leo, he's comin this way"  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:40 pm
Eli raised an eyebrow at the boy -Leo's- reaction to Miki's affection. He'd leaned into it obviously glad for it, but then taken a step ahead, putting distance between them. -wether he was aware of doing so or not-
That's interesting.
Lestat nudged him to snap out of it before he started overanalyzing things like he always did.
I don't overanalyze things, I'm just ovserbant.
Too observant as a matter of fact, when he was Runo's age it'd made him so creepy no adult had wanted him too long. At Ichii's age it'd gotten him beat up by other kids.
Lestat gave him a look, as if saying 'it's still creepy now.'
Not wanting to arguee with his iguana -not with other people around anyways. He glanced at Runo who had swung around to Miki's back.
He gave her the same friendly smirk from before then adressed Miki.
"She's real smart" he said stepping inside, subconciously he drew lestat closer to him, he'd been to a couple of homes that had a no-pet policy and had taken him. Not that lestat didn't always find a way to sneak back to him but still..it was kind of an inxtict for him. Lestat knew this and didn't protest or squirm away like he usually would have done. "Most kids her age couldn't have named a reptile, or carry a conversation like she did."Not to mention talked him Eli-antisocial-deadpan-snarker along for the search. It had just ocurred to Eli that any other time he would have just looked for Lestat himself, and Runo had also convinced Leo into taking Eli with them on the search. And she was younger than them both!
It was pretty funny actually...not that Eli would admit to anyone he'd gotten talked into something by a four year old. But still, pretty funny.

Lizzie waved at the boy who seemed to go by Sam or Sammy depending on who called him. She noticed he was taller than Sora and her, and most likely older but not nearly as outgoing as either of them, and since both he and Mia had the same last name they were siblings.
She laughed at the barrade of questions Mia had thrown her way.
"Lizzie Mcdonald, a car from The Odaiba Group home, sure if that's ok with them, yes and spaguetti sounds fine" she said counting the answers on one hand.

"Meega!" Ana said to her sister meaning 'you forgot the question about me!' before going back to giggling at the affection Sora was gving her, petting his head and ears softly in return before becoming rather hypnotized by his tail and reaching out a hand tentatively wanting to touch it.

Lizzie shook her head at Ana's protest though she couldn't help but smile at the way Sora seemed to be good with her. Casey hardly ever spared the toddler a glance ( and when she did pay Ana attention it was NEVER good ) she didn't see anything wrong with letting Ana lap up the attention she was getting.
"Right, the baby's my sister, Ana. She came with me along with..." she hesitated in mentioning Casey if only because people here seemed to actually like her Mia looked like the kind of little kid that annoyed Casey or wound up crying because of her. Sam (tall, a bit introvert, generally nice) was exactly the kind of guy Casey liked to pick at because she knew they were more likely to take it without saying much.
And if they didnt' know Casey was her sister...
She sighed, Blood's thicker than water as they say.
"I came with my other sister but you don't have to worry about her..she's um...she's not coming til later" much much much later "and Eli this guy from my last orphanage..he should have beaten me here, and I didn't see him coming in so he must be out front"He should have beaten here, she relaized, I hope he's not in trouble.
She realized how much she'd talked and blushed slightly, "Aah.. and anyways, it's nice to meet you" she finished a bit shyly.

(( yay tehy can eat cheese_whine idea 3nodding cheese_whine XDD, Odaiba is a district in Japan from a show I used to watch. Hope you guys don't mind me using it, =w= ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:46 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo smiled at her now-sleeping older brother, and squirmed a bit, "Ichii's asleep, Ichii's asleep!" She sang happily, lifted herself up a bit to see past Miki's shoulder. Hearing Eli talk about how smart she was sent a burst of confidence through the four-year-old, and she practially beamed.

Ichii unconsiously tightened his grip around the other boy's shoulder, burying his head into his neck. Though he was a bit hungry, he was a bit more tired than feeling the need to eat something. Clutching Leo's shirt between his fingers, he let a miniscule smile pass across his lips.

Sora only grinned at Sam's stuttering and bounded over to the counter before hopping on the surface, Ana still cradled in his arms. He let out purrs and quietly mewls as his ears were caressed, and pressed his tail against the toddler's hand lightly. At least Ana seemed to like him, and she was gently when touching his ears. The kids at the last orphanage used to swarm him and tackle the neko to the ground, where then they pulled at his ears for hours. Said appendages flattened against his head at the thought of his ears getting pulled and prodded before his ears perked up at Ana's petting.

Miki smiled a bit when her younger sister was mentioned and she nodded, more to Leo's statement than anything. "I spent a lot of time with her and Ichii while we were at the orphanages studying, reading, spelling and all that. Runo seemed to catch on a bit better than Ichii, seeing that he was always sleeping or sick." She replied, hoisting Runo as the young girl slipped, "But Runo's attention was always driven towards animals and plants. She know a lot more on that subject than I do." Miki then let a genuine smile loose and nodded towards the house, "We should get going now though. Everyone seems to be really hungry. And Runo gets irritating when she's hungry." The older girl let out a quiet laugh at that, but winced a bit at Runo pulled at her hair, squeaking an, "I am not!"  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:57 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo smiled at her now-sleeping older brother, and squirmed a bit, "Ichii's asleep, Ichii's asleep!" She sang happily, lifted herself up a bit to see past Miki's shoulder. Hearing Eli talk about how smart she was sent a burst of confidence through the four-year-old, and she practially beamed.

Ichii unconsiously tightened his grip around the other boy's shoulder, burying his head into his neck. Though he was a bit hungry, he was a bit more tired than feeling the need to eat something. Clutching Leo's shirt between his fingers, he let a miniscule smile pass across his lips.

Sora only grinned at Sam's stuttering and bounded over to the counter before hopping on the surface, Ana still cradled in his arms. He let out purrs and quietly mewls as his ears were caressed, and pressed his tail against the toddler's hand lightly. At least Ana seemed to like him, and she was gently when touching his ears. The kids at the last orphanage used to swarm him and tackle the neko to the ground, where then they pulled at his ears for hours. Said appendages flattened against his head at the thought of his ears getting pulled and prodded before his ears perked up at Ana's petting.

Miki smiled a bit when her younger sister was mentioned and she nodded, more to Leo's statement than anything. "I spent a lot of time with her and Ichii while we were at the orphanages studying, reading, spelling and all that. Runo seemed to catch on a bit better than Ichii, seeing that he was always sleeping or sick." She replied, hoisting Runo as the young girl slipped, "But Runo's attention was always driven towards animals and plants. She know a lot more on that subject than I do." Miki then let a genuine smile loose and nodded towards the house, "We should get going now though. Everyone seems to be really hungry. And Runo gets irritating when she's hungry." The older girl let out a quiet laugh at that, but winced a bit at Runo pulled at her hair, squeaking an, "I am not!"

Leo forged ahead making sure he had a good grip on Ichii. Carrying him had given him an excuse to keep his head down and keep quiet. At the moment he just wasn't feeling very talkative.

He smiled slightly when he felt Ichii's grip on him tighten, as glad for the contact at that moment as Ichii probably was.

Kid sure likes to nap, he thought distracedly, Ichii spent as much time asleep as Leo did reading manga!

He glanced back at Runo and smiled again at the compliments she was getting. Mia was like that too, he thought with a roll of his eyes. Always standing out and gettting attention one way or another. Though to her merit Runo was wicked smart.

A small frown came to his face however when he saw her pull Miki's hair.
"Don't be like that Runo" he said, his voice as quiet as it had been when they'd first met "everyone gets cranky when they're hungry"As if on cue a loud growling sound was heard and one of Leo's hands came to his own stomach as it clenched i hunger.
"Eh...s-sorry" he said blushing a bit and scratching at the back of his neck -a nervous habit he share with his older brother, among many others.
He readjusted his hold on Ichii hoping he hadn't woken him up ( and if he had woken him up, that he wasn't mad about it) and continued to walk in the general direction of the kitchen.

Mia's eyes lit up in recocnition at the name of Lizzie's previous home.
"Oh hey, we used to live in the Odaiba Complex right before coming here!" she then tilted her head to the side wondering if she had gotten the right name "didn't we Sammy?" she then adressed Lizzie again "We weren't allowed outside but maybe you went by our window."
"Uhu" Sam kept his eyes on the noodles he was warming up -sauce and all- so his sister wouldn't see his eyes darken. Odaiba was not something he liked recalling."We were probably 3 blocks or so away from Lizzie and Ana's group home"

At the mention of Ana both Sam and Mia turned to see Sora playing with her. Sam couldn't help but laugh all previous memories gone for the moment.
'Looks like you found a friend Sora" he said with a smile then coked his head to the side "I think I hear Miki and Leo"
Mia barely payed attention to what her brother was saying at the moment. She was too busy staring at Sora and Ana as they played. Since both were on the counter it was easy for her to turn sideways and watch as the two played together. She hadn't really noticed Sora's ears an tail at their first meeting -at least hadn't thought of petting them. And she had also never really seen kids younger than her so the two held her interest and she found herself watching.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:05 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Eli smirked at Runo's...assertiveness, snickering a bit as the little girl made her point across.He focused on Leo then raising an eyebrow at him. Wondering where the kid had spent his time before coming here. Malnousirhment wasn't odd in foster care, but the kid looked fine if a bit off. Plus Eli could tell he hadn't been in the system long so whatever he'd been going trough, it was over now and hadn't probably lasted long.
Filing it all away from future refence he made the rest of his way inside in relative silence. Never one to talk much uless spoken to.
He could smell food cooking and hear people now that he was inside.
Well, I see Lizzie made it inside, he thought as he recognized the girl's voice, wonder if she found the rugrat.

Lizzie raisedan eyebrow at Mia's odd statement but decided not to ask.
"Wow, she really likes you" she said to Sora, Ana usually got bored of people after a while. Lizzie had never seen her be still for that long.

Ana continued to play her games with Sora but eventually found herself becoming fussy as she too figured out she was hungry-and sleepy.
She rubbed at her eyes and stuck her thumb in her mouth, grabbing a fistful of Sora's shirt with her other hand.

That's my cue. Lizzie thought recognizing the behavior. Ana did eat solid food but still had a bottle at night. And would not sleep without it. Lizzie went over to her bags and started rooting around for what she'd need to make Ana's bottle.  

JezebelxRedfern

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:26 am
((bumb?))  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:20 am
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo pouted slightly and playfully stuck her tongue out at Leo, "I know, I know. Let's eat now!" She cheered with a bright smile on her face. She slowly slipped down Miki's back before running into the kitchen, squealing excitedly as she saw the food.

As the scent of food reached Ichii's nose, the boy slowly opened his eyes and looked blearily around she room. Ah, so they were inside now? Sighing quietly he rested his chin on Leo's shoulder. He was happy that Leo wasn't mad about carrying him, or having him be a cling-on. Most people usually got annoyed with Ichii because of this fact.

Sora shifted Ana in his arms as her behaviour changed, and he tilted his head to the side, ears flickering in confusion, "Uh, what's wrong with Ana? Is she sick?" He inquired with a frown. Looking back at Sam, he grinned as a light blush made it's was onto his cheeks. Ana wasn't at all like Runo or Ichii. Runo was always too loud and running away while Ichii was always quiet and slept a lot. Rocking the toddler back and forth, his ears perked up at the mention of his siblings, "Oh! Are they really here? Well, that means we can eat. Then I'll be able to have my pocky!" He said excitedly.

Miki only rolled her eyes at her sister and lowered herself down so that Runo could climb down. Standing back up, Miki smiled down at Leo, "Looks like everyone will be together again. I hope no one's gotten into too much trouble though, huh?" She questioned before tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear. She was hungry too as well, and counting all the people here, Miki hoped that they had enough food for everyone.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:41 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo pouted slightly and playfully stuck her tongue out at Leo, "I know, I know. Let's eat now!" She cheered with a bright smile on her face. She slowly slipped down Miki's back before running into the kitchen, squealing excitedly as she saw the food.

As the scent of food reached Ichii's nose, the boy slowly opened his eyes and looked blearily around she room. Ah, so they were inside now? Sighing quietly he rested his chin on Leo's shoulder. He was happy that Leo wasn't mad about carrying him, or having him be a cling-on. Most people usually got annoyed with Ichii because of this fact.

Sora shifted Ana in his arms as her behaviour changed, and he tilted his head to the side, ears flickering in confusion, "Uh, what's wrong with Ana? Is she sick?" He inquired with a frown. Looking back at Sam, he grinned as a light blush made it's was onto his cheeks. Ana wasn't at all like Runo or Ichii. Runo was always too loud and running away while Ichii was always quiet and slept a lot. Rocking the toddler back and forth, his ears perked up at the mention of his siblings, "Oh! Are they really here? Well, that means we can eat. Then I'll be able to have my pocky!" He said excitedly.

Miki only rolled her eyes at her sister and lowered herself down so that Runo could climb down. Standing back up, Miki smiled down at Leo, "Looks like everyone will be together again. I hope no one's gotten into too much trouble though, huh?" She questioned before tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear. She was hungry too as well, and counting all the people here, Miki hoped that they had enough food for everyone.

Leo shook his head slightly mindful of Ichii "They wont get in trouble if Sammy's with them" he said the faith he had on his older brother was strong as could be. And he figured if Sammy could keep Mia from getting into trouble he could keep anyone out of trouble. He smiled at Miki and rolled his eyes a bit at seeing Runo run off.
"She does not like being still" he said looking up at Ichii.

"I knew Leo was coming"
Mia said swinging her feet on the counter again
"How would you know that" Sam said picking her up and taking her to a chair at the table. Mia put her arms around his neck enjoying the closeness with her brother before being placed on the chair.
"We're twins, we have twin telepathy"
"Where was that when you got lost?" Sam asked now slightly amused at Mia's antics.
"You cant just call it up anytime Sammy" Mia said matter-of-factly "it doesn't work that way"
Sam laughed a bit before handing Sora the first plate of (reheated) food along with a glass of the kool-aid he'd found.
"Here" he said laughing a bit "that way you'll be the first done and you can have your pocky"  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:54 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Eli walked ahead following after Runo into the kitchen becoming slightly apprehensive at the amount of people in the somewhat small kitchen. He stayed in the far end leaning against the wall and surveying the room for now. Lestat did the same, reptilian scanning the room warily.

Lizzie smiled at Sora "Ana's fine, she's just hungry too" she said walking towards them both with some baby food. "And sleepy"
"Here" she said extending her arms and reaching for the baby "I'll take her and feed her and that way you can eat"
Noticing Eli off the corner of her eye she waved at him smiling slightly as she saw his antisocial tendencies kicked in already. She made a mental note to take a plate to him soon and bring him over here ( after all Eli was a nice guy. He couldn't just NOT eat because he was bad at socializing could he)

Casey made her way back to the orphanage. She still couldn't believe they lived there. It was all her sister's fault, Mostly Ana but LIzzie too. They dragged her back, she could be living somewhere else by now, somewhere better.
"Hopefully she put the brat to sleep by now" she muttered as she approached the gate.  

JezebelxRedfern

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:12 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo toddered up to Mia and grinned happily, "I want up there too!" She said excitedly before running to Eli and pulling on his pant leg, "Come on! You can get something to eat and help me up there!" Her arms flailed out as she spoke, the long red and black striped shirt she was wearing flying around the young girl at her actions.

Ichii opened and closed his mouth multiple times before nodding slowly, burying his head back into Leo's shoulder. He bit his lip as he squirmed slightly and tried to slide down Leo's back. It wasn't like he wanted to get down, but he was a bit worried that if he kept up with this cuddling thing that Leo would push him away, "I... I want down, please." He murmured quietly, almost whispered.

Sora handed Ana back to Lizzie and hummed in agreement, "Yeah, okay. And I really wanna eat now!" Once Ana was in Lizzie's grasp, he quickly made his way over to Sam and took he plate, "Thank you!" He said gratefully before happily running back to the table in the kitchen and digging in, once he found the utensils of course.

Miki nodded and smiled down at Leo, "Yeah. I kind of feel sorry for Sam having to put up with Sora's dramatic behaviour. He can be a handfull at times." She replied and motioned for Leo to come and get something to eat.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff