Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Dunno..." he said as he sighed and put a hand to his head.

@Xena: The smell was stronger as she got closer. It would lead to a set of double doors at the end of a hall.

Ash sat next to Don and puts a hand on his cold cheek. She stared at him before resting her forehead ontop of his. "don......im sorry....ill fix this....i promise."

He looked down at her sadly, but turned his head away and stared out through the door of the mosuliam.

@Xena: There would be a large lab with several shelves that were now mostly bare except for a few forgotten vials and beakers here and there.
Xena: She looks around the large lab for a moment before walking over to examine the forgotten vials.

Many had strange names that appeared to be in Arabic or some other Middle Eastern language.

@Ash: "Donnie wouldn't want ya givin that b***h nothin! Ya know that. He cared boutcha like ya was a little sista. He'd be pissed if you traided ya abilities or ya freedom ta save em, and ya know that." he said with an almost growl in his voice. He wanted to save Donnie also, but he wasn't going to trade Ash's freedom or powers to do it.
Xena: She decides to take a few vials with her, figuring that they can help her figure out where to find the Necromancer woman.

They glowed a little once she touched them as if reacting to her in some way.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:55 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H

@Xena: The smell was stronger as she got closer. It would lead to a set of double doors at the end of a hall.

Ash sat next to Don and puts a hand on his cold cheek. She stared at him before resting her forehead ontop of his. "don......im sorry....ill fix this....i promise."

He looked down at her sadly, but turned his head away and stared out through the door of the mosuliam.

@Xena: There would be a large lab with several shelves that were now mostly bare except for a few forgotten vials and beakers here and there.
Xena: She looks around the large lab for a moment before walking over to examine the forgotten vials.

Many had strange names that appeared to be in Arabic or some other Middle Eastern language.

@Ash: "Donnie wouldn't want ya givin that b***h nothin! Ya know that. He cared boutcha like ya was a little sista. He'd be pissed if you traided ya abilities or ya freedom ta save em, and ya know that." he said with an almost growl in his voice. He wanted to save Donnie also, but he wasn't going to trade Ash's freedom or powers to do it.

"I dont know what else she wants with me raph! i know Don will hate me if i gave myself up but i rather know that he is alive and free. i would give anything even if i have to die just to know Don is alive with you and the others...."  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:59 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I dont know what else she wants with me raph! i know Don will hate me if i gave myself up but i rather know that he is alive and free. i would give anything even if i have to die just to know Don is alive with you and the others...."

"I don't wantcha doin that and it's final. I'll think of a way ta bring Don back wit out havin ta use ya as a barginin chip. Couldn't live wit myself if somethin happened ta ya."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:16 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She decides to take a few vials with her, figuring that they can help her figure out where to find the Necromancer woman.

Xena: "Interesting." She said as she saw how the vials glowed a bit when she touched them. She then starts to head out of the lab.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:26 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Interesting." She said as she saw how the vials glowed a bit when she touched them. She then starts to head out of the lab.

They would continue to glow dimly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:33 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I don't wantcha doin that and it's final. I'll think of a way ta bring Don back wit out havin ta use ya as a barginin chip. Couldn't live wit myself if somethin happened ta ya."

"don's death wasnt until he hit his 90's like you and the others. Don wasnt suppose to die today. it wasnt his time yet."  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:40 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"don's death wasnt until he hit his 90's like you and the others. Don wasnt suppose to die today. it wasnt his time yet."

"Do you really wanna argue wit me?" he growled.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:47 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"dont siblings always fight" Ash growls back at raph for the first time she been with the turtles.  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:48 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"dont siblings always fight" Ash growls back at raph for the first time she been with the turtles.

"Keep actin up an I'm gonna tie ya a** up and chuck it inta a closet." he growled back.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:53 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Keep actin up an I'm gonna tie ya a** up and chuck it inta a closet." he growled back.

Ash gets up and stands right infront of Raph her face inches from Raphs. "you wouldnt even stand one minute against me."  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:39 am
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Ash gets up and stands right infront of Raph her face inches from Raphs. "you wouldnt even stand one minute against me."

His eyes widened a bit. "Ya challengin me?!" he exclaimed in slight disbelief.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:25 am
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: Once she had gotten out of the lab, she then starts to make her way out of the building. She kept her guard up, despite the place being empty.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:28 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: Once she had gotten out of the lab, she then starts to make her way out of the building. She kept her guard up, despite the place being empty.

Everything continued to be quiet.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:20 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: It wasn't long before she steps out of the building. Her eyes would then change into a greenish color as she starts to fly off.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:04 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: It wasn't long before she steps out of the building. Her eyes would then change into a greenish color as she starts to fly off.

As soon as she started using her ghost powers, she would start to feel week, like her powers were slowly being drained away as the substance in the beakers began to grow slowly brighter.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff