Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
█ ▌ ▐<3 My Prince Charming (SasuNaru)+Other pairings<3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image

"..Madame Tsunade, I believe something of mine has... 'slipped'.. Underneath your dress... I was wondering if I may inquire about getting it back?"

Kiba gulped at the voice, but otherwise remained stock still- He hadn't even realized it was Madame Tsunade's dress- and now knowing who he was hiding under, he could do nothing but fear for his life.

Surprisingly though, he heard Tsunade laugh, "Finally! I was wondering where his 'keeper' was! Here!"

Kiba then felt himself being yanked from underneath the dress- only to be thrown into Neji's arms, of which dead locked around his waist to show he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

"Thank you Madame Tsunade.. Now if you'd excuse me, he needs to be punished for his recent actions. Do you wish to inflict some of your own due to his inappropriate behavior..?"

Upon hearing this proposition, Kiba began to struggle even more so and whine pathetically about 'following his instincts to survive' and 'starving to death', but it fell on deaf ears as Tsunade thought in over.

Kiba shivered as he watched Tsunade's eyes twinkle with a mischievous gleam.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:08 pm
iNaru-Konoha
I'm sorry everyone. For making all of your continue the rp without me. I'm happy that it's still alive and running smile

As for the roles, I am thinking of recruiting more people and making a thread in the rp forum. What do you guys think?
omgggg *GLOOMP*  

SasuNarufan4evas

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:11 pm
iNaru-Konoha
I'm sorry everyone. For making all of your continue the rp without me. I'm happy that it's still alive and running smile

As for the roles, I am thinking of recruiting more people and making a thread in the rp forum. What do you guys think?

Would all of this still be on it if it switches forums?? O.o' (I've been having a blast with what we have already, but I'm ok with it if you want to start a new thread for it-- But if this doesn't transfer over, can we keep this one up for fond memories? XD ) I probably completely misunderstood what was being said- Sorry if that's the case!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:12 pm
SasuNarufan4evas
iNaru-Konoha

omgggg *GLOOMP*
Stop shouting in skype xD  

iNaru-Konoha

iNaru-Konoha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:14 pm
Hikaru-chan101
iNaru-Konoha

Would all of this still be on it if it switches forums?? O.o' (I've been having a blast with what we have already, but I'm ok with it if you want to start a new thread for it-- But if this doesn't transfer over, can we keep this one up for fond memories? XD )
Yes, the rp is still in this guild. Just for the people, they don't have to join it. Just if they're interested in this rp only. No no, I would never switch it xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:16 pm
iNaru-Konoha
Hikaru-chan101
iNaru-Konoha

Would all of this still be on it if it switches forums?? O.o' (I've been having a blast with what we have already, but I'm ok with it if you want to start a new thread for it-- But if this doesn't transfer over, can we keep this one up for fond memories? XD )
Yes, the rp is still in this guild. Just for the people, they don't have to join it. Just if they're interested in this rp only. No no, I would never switch it xD

Aaahh, now I get it~  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

iNaru-Konoha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:17 pm
Hikaru-chan101
iNaru-Konoha
Hikaru-chan101
iNaru-Konoha

Aaahh, now I get it~
Think it's a good idea? I'm going to make the thread now smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:19 pm
Oh wait, is everyone comfortable with who they have? Do you like to continue who you're being?  

iNaru-Konoha

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:21 pm
iNaru-Konoha
Oh wait, is everyone comfortable with who they have? Do you like to continue who you're being?
im good cool biggrin smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:22 pm
iNaru-Konoha
Hikaru-chan101
iNaru-Konoha
Hikaru-chan101
iNaru-Konoha

Aaahh, now I get it~
Think it's a good idea? I'm going to make the thread now smile

Ok! Sounds good to me! 3nodding  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

iNaru-Konoha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:23 pm
SasuNarufan4evas
iNaru-Konoha
im good cool biggrin smile
Okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:26 pm
iNaru-Konoha

I'm good with mine~ I guess we can just discuss it if someone wants to take one off of our hands- And I've changed my primary to Minato, so here's what I am for right now~

Minato: Main
Kiba: 2nd Main
Iruka: 3rd (But can be relinquished upon request)
Neji: 4th (But can be relinquished upon request)
Mikoto: 5th (Will be relinquished if anyone wishes it! XD )  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

iNaru-Konoha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:27 pm
Hikaru-chan101
iNaru-Konoha

I'm good with mine~ I guess we can just discuss it if someone wants to take one off of our hands- And I've changed my primary to Minato, so here's what I am for right now~

Okay, I'll make sure to add that. Thanks =)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:29 pm
iNaru-Konoha
Hikaru-chan101
iNaru-Konoha

No prob~ I just hope I made that easier for you! smile  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

iNaru-Konoha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:31 pm
Hikaru-chan101
iNaru-Konoha
Hikaru-chan101
iNaru-Konoha

No prob~ I just hope I made that easier for you! smile
Oh it is easy now that things are picking up it's easy to join in smile  
:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas