Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yukigakure | Tamer | Inuzuka | Genin | Koga

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Kogu saw as the door opened and a Genin walked out of the office and Kogu looked at him, the boy had a smirk on his face and Kogu was a bit hesitant to speak to him... Kogu didn't remember him at all at the Academy... he peeked through the door to the Yukikage's office and looked at the Yukikage in all of his glory "Mi-ister Yukikage Sama?" he said, and at that time Koga, little white face popped out at the top of Kogu's head, he was standing on Kogu's head. "Are you busy? If you are I can come later..." he said not sure if the Yukikage was busy...

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sullen as he was he straightened up at the sound of the boy. A smile seemed to fixate upon his features. Looking towards the new arrival and his small pet. An adorable ball of fluff if he had ever seen such a sight before in his life. "Nono, I am never to busy for my Ninja. Come in."  

Misujage

Saint

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kogu took a sigh of relief when the Yukikage said he wasn't busy, Kogu came from behind the door and went into the office, looking around at first, it had been his first time in the office... Koga scuttled beside Kogu and when Kogu stopped, Koga split off looking around beginning to sniff everything that was in sight, Including the Yukikage. Kogu snapped his fingers subtly trying to get Koga back, but he seemed to take a liking to the Yukikage. Kogu was nervous and looked up at the Yukikage "M-My name is Kogu Inuzuka Meelo, I just graduated from the academy, and this is my partner Koga." Koga barked in happiness. "We were wondering if we could get some scrolls for training? If that was okay, preferably my Clans." he said still a bit nervous. It was the first time for Kogu to be around someone so popular like his father...

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Inuzuka~ that explains this adorable little guy." Crisis shuffled through his desk once more. Even more scarce than scrolls for the Ketsueki Clan. But still he had something and he presented the boy with it. "This is all we have on the Inuzuka Clan, Perhaps one day after you've trained we'll learn even more." He offered a smile at the end of his statement.

[ OOC Contains techniques from the Normal Inuzuka list of D-ranked and below ]

Misujage

Saint

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kogu's face lightened up and he smiled as Crisis pulled out the Inuzuka Scroll and he put out his hand and took the scroll and looked at all of the skills.. he was amazed! He then looked at Crisis, returning th smile with his own "I'll finish these quickly and return Yukikage-sama!" he said as he smiled and stopped once more and turned "Kage-sama, when I get back can I..." he looked at Koga, who was growling at Kogu "I mean we, have a mission?"

User Image

((Can the scroll include the Haraise Techniques to D rank too?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Of course you can." He responded jovially. So the dog understood English very well, and evidently did not like being left out.

[ OOC A who what now? ]

Misujage

Saint

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kogu smiled at Crisis even more and was very happy "Okay Yukikage! We'll be back soon!" and with that Koga, and Kogu left for the Dojo.

User Image

((It's a Taijutsu Style xD it's got the picture of the inuzuka on it and it needs a tamer class to learn it ^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:02 pm
[ OOC Oh sure then, have fun ^-^ ]  

Misujage

Saint

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:13 pm
Ayaki walked into the kage's office, her chest tight once more as she knocked on his door. She waited silently and patiently to be allowed in, her new raven black hair curling around her chin. She was here to apologize for her earlier outburst.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:16 pm
Ranson approached the office, and stepped to the door but slunk back as he saw the Kage had yet another visitor. Sighing, he entered and sat calmly in a chair, patiently waiting his turn. If he absolutely had to, he would perform for others. But only if this... annoyance... didn't go away for a while.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:31 pm
"Enter~" He spoke upon hearing the light rappings on his door. It seemed that the long list of visitors to his office would never cease. He didn't mind so much, company continued to ease his spirits.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:33 pm
Ayaki slipped into the office, ignoring the other boy who was waiting as well, stepping quietly up to the desk. She held her hands in front of her then bowed, deeper than was necessary "I'm sorry for earlier. It was out of line..." she said softly, remaining in the bow with her eyes on the desk inches in front of her nose. Her black hair was slightly distracting as she was still getting used to it and she stifled a sigh.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:34 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

NadarexShinsetsu

”I will keep my conscious like the freshly…

User Image

Nadare walked into the lobby area and saw another person there. He blinked his blank cold mask scanning the room. He walked over near the door and leaned against the wall. The air around nadare was colder then normal as he sat and waited for his turn to see his kage. "I have a feeling this is going to take awhile...oh well might as well entertain myself." He thought to himself. He made a hatsuyuki and made it float around him in intricate patterns.

User Image

... fallen snow pure and at peace"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ayaki had entered, she looked a bit different than before. More mature in a way, but what could be the reason for such an act. "It's alright Carrot." He offered the girl an assuring smile with his words. "I should have been honest with you from the start."  

Misujage

Saint

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:20 pm
Ayaki straightened, still looking depressed "It's not all right. I should trust in you. You're our kage and you have earned the right to be respected as such." she said carefully, her hands clasped in front of her "Well...I just came to say that. You have others waiting so I'll leave you. Thank you." she bowed again and started out, stepping quickly to get out of the office before the Kage could call her back or anything else. Suddenly she stopped and turned back "A-And please call me Ayaki now. I don't want to be called Carrot anymore."  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games