Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Sweltering Heat ][ Hospital of Music Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:28 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki was a bit stunned by the girls reaction to hug him. He face palmed his mask as she walked away. He then turned to the Yukikage who said he was dismissed to go and prepare the defenses."Yes Lord Keiji." Akatsuki created a shadow clone who stood in the corner to make sure everything went well. He then vanished looking back at Kein who still owed him some information.

[Exit to prepare Defenses]
- AC:10100 Ryo:7250 -
___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:55 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu Sensor | OININ Apprentice |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai stood outside of the door of the hospital. Her stare was frozen; Kein and the kids were here. With a sigh she pushed the door open and walked over to the desk. Asking about a man to the T that was Kein and describing the Oni child that traveled in with him. The nurses told her what room and to tread lightly for the Yukikage was there. Dai nodded before brushing her hand over the counter top as she moved in the direction of the room. She came to the door and stood outside of it. Her reasons of being there were clear to her and to Kein. She wasn't going to return home without him. Dead or Alive. But with the commotion of the village. Things here were far worse than she had anticipated. The villagers were being evacuated to the safety of another village. But Dai stood at the edge of a cliff. I can't go home without the kids and Kein. But the situation has taken a turn to deeper snow. She bit the inside of her lip. What should I do? Her eyes caught a small glimpse of the Uchiha girls in the room. Or leaned a hand and gain alliance for Kumo? Her thoughts buzzed as she stood outside of the room. trying to warm up from the bitter cold of the outside.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

User ImageUser Image  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:13 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki glanced up at the man who entered the room, the kage as the Anbu addressed him, and then looked past him. There was someone now outside of the hospital room and he stood, stepping away from his cot and walking quietly to the door. He glanced at Kein then slipped out, facing Daitomi in the hallway "...why are you here?" he asked, his voice harsh and cold. It had broken over the past couple of days during travel and he no longer sounded like a little boy. His voice was deep, surprisingly low for such a small throat, and rumbled across the space between the two of them. His hair was successfully hiding his horns once more and he slid his hands into the deep pockets of his heavy coat. Daitomi, Haki noted with mild vindictive glee, hadn't brought anything to protect her from the cold. His dark pants were weather proofed, his boots insulated and his thick turtle neck warm under his jacket "Come to kill more people?" his words were knives and he intended them to hurt.

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:55 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai noticed Haki walking quietly to the door. She slowly turned not wanting him to ask so many questions. Her shoulders met her ears when he asked why she was her. His voice harsh and cold. Dai didn't move straight a way to look at him. The broken trial of his voice was noted, travel to Yuki had taken it's lovely toll on the boy. It was this broken trial of his voice and made her raise her head, her eyes had changed when she realized something. It wasn't his voice and how it sounded deeper to her ears. Surprisingly low for such a small built boy as it rumbled across the space between the two of them. He wasn't the little boy, frighten of the world and always wanting to be near his mother. Something dark hung in his chakra and it was unpleasant to have that taste in her mouth. Dai stood very still with very dangerous eyes that stared away from the boy. She didn't want him to see this look in her eyes. It was the look she gained when hunter rogues, even to her it was an unsettling cold blank stare. Dai turned half way when she gathered her wits and looked at him. His hair was successfully hiding his horns she watched him slid his hands into the deep pockets of his heavy coat. She took in the site of the weather proofed pants, the boots, and the thick turtle neck under his jacket. She was going to avoid his question about killing more people. It wasn't up to Dai is someone had to die or not. Her training was to bring someone to their knees and interrogate them. It was only when they threatened her life OR if the kage proclaimed the bounty of death on another shinobi. "You're to stiff in the damn jacket, kid. That turtle neck and pants; you don't have freedom to be flexible." She told him. Sure she was wearing a maroon bodysuit that acted like a turtle neck. It hugged her curves; a pair on pants made of spandex to allow her flexibility. Heavy combat boots were the only thing that protected her feet from the cold. A trench coat the grazed the flooring of the hospital. It didn't look like much, but being covered in paper, Dai learned how to cycle her chakra in the space between her true skin and the layer of paper. She kept plenty warm with what she had on. "What's Kein planning, Hakkin?" She asked not moving towards him. "Word on the streets is that the village is about to go under attack. Is that true?" She held back the that stare of her Huntress. Instead she gave him a firm solid frowned to the situation. "I don't care if it even has to deal with Kein. Why is the village being evacuated?" She asked. If I have too, I'll postpone my mission to give a leaning hand. Not for Kein or the girls, or even Hakkin. Kinpaku will understand...as long as they play nicely after all is said and done. She titled her head to the side and kept her eyes on him.

User ImageUser Image  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:56 am
User Image

Haki narrowed his eyes as she insulted his clothing, wondering how petty you had to be to compare what he was wearing with what she was. At least he was decent instead of throwing everything around like it was for sale (sorry, Dana! ><) "I don't need flexible clothes to move around. Unless you plan to start a fight with me right here in the middle of the hospital." He turned his head away from her, his eyes dark and rimmed with red from not only lack of sleep and stress but the sheer mental weight of his altered memories. He didn't know they were altered but the strain of them was effecting him physically "I don't know what Kein's planning and I wouldn't tell you if I did. You're just my mom's pocket poodle." he said quietly, though his voice echoed despite that "...you didn't see the bandits on your way in?" Hakkin seemed to be laughing at her though he didn't voice any of it, the ridicule was in his voice, underneath it "The village is dying, if what the people I've met indicate. The bandits were out there when I brought the Uchiha girls in and I maneuvered around them to get here. Not that they cared about people going in. Its the ones going out that are going to die." he turned his head as nurses began rushing about, panic and terror clear on their faces as they tried to prepare for what ever was coming "Looks like the fighting has started already." he took his hands out of his pockets and they clenched into fists as Haki glared at Daitomi "Why don't you go help, Daitomi? I'm sure they could use you." it wasn't clear whether he was being rude, honest or both. Maybe he just wanted her to go away. Then he could take Kein's daughters and run away....or maybe he'd stay and fight as well...

Where's the truth? What's a lie?
Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:03 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Jounin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 590 ~ AC: 44,900 ~ Ryo: 700

It was not as if Keiji could not feel another source of chakra that he had never felt before. Not to mention it was not as if he had not noticed Haki's chakra slip from the room. With Kein still passed out and the girls where they were, he moved over to the door and attempted to listen in. He did not catch all of it, but apparently these two were at odds with each other. They must have been from the same village since the one boy knew the female's name.

As interesting as this was, this sort of thing no longer concerned Keiji, he had his own problems to deal with. "Here's a thought." said Keiji, opening the door all of the way so that he could look and see the two of them. "While you're in my village, while it still stands, why don't you both help?" Crossing his arms and glaring slightly at the two of them he continued "Maybe the two of you don't like each other, but since neither of you are from my village, that does not concern me in the least. What does concern me is the safety of the villagers, they need time to escape while the enemy is held off. If you can help in this matter, I'm sure there will be enough attention to spare to make sure the man and those two children in that room aren't left behind."

Maybe that was a bit of a threat, but this village already had enough to deal with without other village shinobi bringing their drama here. Of course, as he took a better look at Haki, he wondered if the boy would be able to stay awake to fight the now invaded force.

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:40 pm
User Image

Looking at the Kage, Haki's eyes were deep and gave him dark circles as he looked up at the taller man. He did look like like a nearly dead or very, very ill person but there was fire in those deep eyes "I can fight. But I'm not working with her." he said quietly, both picking up on the need to help this village and the look the Kage was giving him. Yes...he looked horrible. He felt horrible. His head ached, the blood pounded in his ears and veins an he felt like a wet noodle slapped repeatedly against a wall "I still have to repay Kenji and...and...." he frowned down at the wall, struggling to remember who the other one had been who'd helped him and the girls. But....he couldn't "Well....I still have to repay them and the village for taking us in." he said quietly, looking away from the wall and back at the Kage "Where should I go...? I don't know much but I'll do my best." he still looked ill but he had straightened to stand away from the wall, ready to go.

Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:01 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai gave him a sly smile. That's what she thought before she had to fight. "I don't hurt the innocents and you have done nothing to get killed." She told him boldly as his face was turned from her's. She caught sight of his eyes, those red rim look. Lack of sleep? Hmm...something is off. Haki normally never fought sleep, ever Dai tilted her head up slightly as he called her Kin's pocket poodle. She scuffed at how ridiculous that sounded. I'm more like her guard dog, a German shepherd, if anything. When he asked about the bandits, Dai shook her head no. She was so focused on Kein's, the girls, and Haki's chakra signatures. Dai had focused on Haki's signature more that the Uchiha's. She listened to him as he spoke of the village dying. Bandits were out there when he and the girls. Dai move to the wall and pressed her back against it as nurses rushed by. Panic and terror were high in the halls. "Seems to be that way." She mumbled when Haki stated that the fighting had started already. She kept her attention on the chaos in the halls when Haki said something. She wasn't listening to him. Dai moved her head to the new voice. Noting a man with shaggy shoulder length brown hair. The way he spoke, he was the kage and Dai wasn't going to second guess that. She pushed off from the wall and stepped forward. Standing behind Haki. "I'll give my services to protecting, Kein and his daughters, sir." She gave the man a smile. "After all. He is my teacher." Dai stepped to where she was shoulder to shoulder with Haki. She placed her hand on his shoulder and lowered her lips close to his ear. "Unlike you. I don't have a family that will miss me once I'm gone." She paused. "I have no one but Kein in my life to guide me. At least you have a parent that cares enough to send someone to get you. To protect you." Dai stood straight and raised her hand from his shoulder. It was true; her birth family never wanted her. She was orphaned, the Imatokai family opened their home to her. But she would never call her adopted parents mom and dad to their faces. Shiro, her younger brother, was all she had. Until his untimely death a year ago, he had died in battle. Kein knew her the best in the village. Besides Kin, Kyo and Star. Dai had no family which left her alone. She cleared her throat before standing in front of the Kage. She placed her right hand on her right shoulder and bowed. "My name is Daitomi. A hunter in training of Kumo. May my will be of your control, sir."

{{ OoC:: OUCH RYN! T^T }}

User ImageUser Image  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:26 pm
User Image

Second In Command: Fabio The Bloody

Saiketsu [ Bloody Murder ] B-Rank Criminal Criminal

A crash could be heard in the lobby, people screaming but couldn't escape from this bandit, he was the second in command under Kouji(whatever his name is) and was a ruthless killer with his blood techniques. He made his way through the lobby, leaving people dying of missing limbs or just dead without a head. When he got to the floor he needed, he smirked at Haki before looking anywhere else. "Hmph...a kid? Better run brat or your precious life will be running away from you." He had a five second warning before he attacked Haki, slicing his own blood to chop off that horn right in half. He sliced his blood again, making a ansty scar above Haki's eyebrow in the shape of...a heart. It ment he was cutting into Haki with love and that piece of horn could be valuable. He was having fun since he just had to wait for his boss to come, the guy who wanted to finish off the Yukikage.

[[ its with love astra! xD ]]

Son of [ Murder and Bloody ] Commands

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:41 am
User Image

"You're a dog either way and DON'T TOUCH ME!" the last part Haki snarled so viciously at her, it was a miracle he didn't attack her at the same time. Her hand on his shoulder burned, not in a physical way, but an emotional ache that seared through him like lightning. He jerked away from her with a glare "Oh yes. I can see that my mother loves me so dearly. She's sent you all the way here for...who? Oh yeah, you're after Kein and his daughters." his voice dripped sarcasm and he turned away from her, storming off down the hall a short ways, away from both the Kage and Daitomi. He could hear screaming but none of it clicked until he came face to face with a strangle man wearing a weird hat. His words didn't make sense until the man attacked...and Haki felt like the world exploded around him. The moment the man cut into his horn, with whatever weapon it was, Haki's senses went into overload. The pain....it was like nothing he'd ever felt before, a full body seizure that gripped him and felt like it would break every bone in his body. All the blood rushed to his head, breaking the capillaries in his nose and blood flowed freely from it, down his mouth and neck. He dropped like a stone, not even aware of the further damage to his forehead, his legs crumpling under him. Maybe....if he hadn't been so confused and in pain, Haki would have been able to avoid the strikes from this man. Now, with part of one of his horns missing, what would happen? A nurses, running from the bandit, saw Haki fall and, in a massive show of bravery, turned, slipping on the floor and rushed back to the fallen. Older then Daitomi, with laugh lines now drawn in a tight line of terrors around her lips, the nurse grabbed the unconscious Haki by his shoulders and dragged him as best she could away from the man, to the wall of the hallways "Not anymore...you'll not kill anymore people in this hospital!" she shrieked and flung out her chakra to the bandages in an overturned cart. Long strings of gauze took on a life of their own and attacked, striking for the man's wrists and ankles to pull his limbs out like a human star. She still had hold of Haki and managed to pull one of his arms over her shoulder, standing "Help me!" the nurse, one of the head nurses when the hospital had been functioning correctly, hollered at the Kage. Oh, she knew who he was....but it was hardly the time for anyone to be polite anymore! She struggled with the unconscious Haki, trying to get him away from the maniac bandit while he was occupied.

Can't tell...Don't care.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:50 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai stumbled a little as the hospital shook. Screams filled the halls and the scent of blood filled the air. Dai turned her attention to the criminal that appeared. She watched as the man cut into Haki. "HAKKIN!" Dai yelled. Dai was about to move to his aid when a nurse did before her. She covered her face as the nurse expelled her chakra. Dai rushed over and stood between the bandit, Haki and the Nurse. "Chidori!" Dai spoke as she gripped her upper right arm. The silver lightening appeared in the grip of her hand. She raised her hand as the lightning connected with the walls and ground around her. Her eyes spoke of a predictor about to kill it's prey. "You'll pay for that." She hissed at the blood user before jolting forward at him. Dai sent her hand through the cave of the bandit's chest as the nurse's chakra held him. Two blood drops landed on her face and covered her arm as the chidori chirped in her hand. This man was like Aki, in terms his was a corpse and without his heart. *bump bump* He was nothing. Dai squeezed the muscle in her hand until it, in terms, exploded. She yanked her arm from his chest and tossed the heart to the side as if it was trash.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:35 pm
User Image

Second In Command: Fabio The Bloody

Saiketsu [ Bloody Murder ] B-Rank Criminal Criminal

Fabio laughed, some lower class bandits behind him, he used one for the bandage attack, seeing the guy ripped apart like fish. Oh joy, more blood for him to use! The girl who came out, now she looked fun to play with. The minute she thought he had been struck she'd realize it was one of the two remaining lower bandits that had been struck and killed. "Careful not to rush into things little girl." He laughed, running past her with the last remaining one, there were lots downstairs he could use, they were setting bombs up around the base. He was aiming to get the Yukikage outside so when the builden collasped, his leader would have no interruption. "I can't wait to see you blown up girl, and that boy." He said, if she didn't get Haki and as many people out, she'd e crushed by the builden and so would innocent people. He couldn't get to Haki again but he did see the Uchiha girls, the only problem was the kage was in the way and he couldn't attack him until a certain leader came.

Son of [ Murder and Bloody ] Commands

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:13 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ EX-Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1370

A smile crept across his face as it seemed all hell broke loose in the hospital. First Haki woke up then Kenji got chewed out by the Anbu, who seemed to pull a mask from somewhere. Then the Yukikage came in and even more hell broke loose as Dai showed up. Kein couldn't help but slam his palm into his head as he heard the exchange between Dai and Haki. A smile spread across his face as he heard Haki's response. His plan was working. Already with the first dose of memory alterations Haki was more aggressive and more.... manly. He didnt cower now. He stood from the bed and formed a seal creating a shadow clone by his girls. He looked to the Yukikage and said," Look I owe this village a debt thanks to the care you have provided myself and my family. I intend to repay this debt by killing these bandits. I dont think we can hold the city anymore but I can certainly give you the time you need to get your people out." The clone formed another seal and picked up both his daughters in its arms and was gone with a shunshin. He needed them safe to concentrate. He moved to stand in the doorway as the bandit appeared there. Kein smiled as his chakra roared to life around him he shot the bandit a look that would kill if it could. He grinned and said," You know its very rude to yell in a hospital." He quickly looked the man over. He could feel and see almost every detail he needed to know about the man. Kein felt the man with his sensory abilities, he felt wet bloody, Saiketsu most likely. That meant he was a blood user. All kein had to do was heat up the blood so that it cauterized and hardened thus robbing him of his bloodline lest he use his own blood, but that was a limited pool. He had a bit of chakra, nothing compared to Kein but few ever did. He also had the Suiton element which would prove to be a bit of a pain but nothing he couldn't handle.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:51 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai raised her fists when the bandit told her to be careful not to rush into things. She spoke not a word to him, her eyes staying on his. It was that pulse of chakra, the one she knew to well. It was the chakra that set a burning feeling through her body when he released it. Kein was at the doorway. Dai turned and called two clone. "Get Hakkin and the nurse the hell out of here." She told them. She looked at the nurse. "Please. Watch over him." With that, the clones wrapped their arm around the woman and Hakkin before Shunshining out of the hospital. Dai looked to Kein with eyes that spoke "I'm not running.". She raised her fists again and stood to where the bandit was between her and Kein.

User ImageUser Image  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:34 pm
User Image

"I think not!" The nurse said curtly to the clone and with a slap, knocked them both away "This Oni boy needs medical attention and he needs it now! You will help me get him into that room." she said sternly and the clones looked at each other before gripping Haki's legs and hauling him into the room where the Uchiha girls had been. Setting him on the bed, the nurse got to work, now ignoring the world outside of the room. First, she moped his nose, quickly staunching the blood and cleaning it off his face. She noted the blood sliding down the side of his face from the cut, so far not distinguishable as anything, and slapped a band-aid on it without giving it much thought. Outside, she felt a chakra surge and shivered before examining the damage to the boy's horn. Sliced cleanly in half, the horn had taken no other damage...but an Oni's horn's were precious things. The damage to this horn would be felt for years "..." Haki's eyes blinked open and suddenly he sat up, startling the nurse and starting his nose bleeding again "You need to lay down!" the nurse said, startled, but Haki merely rubbed at his nose and jumped off the bed. He wobbled but moved to the door anyway, looking out at Kein and Daitomi facing down the bandit. The Kage was to his left but Haki didn't seem to have noticed him this time, simply standing at the door in silence. The nurse stared after him, wondering what in the world drove him forward but after a moment, she rushed out, helping to evacuate the hospital.

Can't tell...Don't care.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games