Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Outbreak Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMBIE EVERYWHERE!!!
Coming for your brains and it's too late to change. 8D
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Goes to get zombie fighting equipment
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Boards up house to wait things out.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:32 pm
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: He walked back over and smiled at the two. "Ah, done. Now please come with me to my home. There you can get washed up, changed, and have a hot meal." he said smiling.

He just looked at the man, then nodded.
Xena: She nods as well.

He quietly followed brother Hank back to his large home though said nothing the whole way.
She too follows Brother Hank to his large home before her gaze shifts over to Raph. "You alright?" She asked.

"Yeah......just kinda skeptical....." he muttered. He looked around the area. Ya notice anythin funny bout this place?" he asked as cocked his head towards some fields. In those fields were zombies seeming to be tending those crops.
"Well, I do find it strange to see zombies tending to crops rather than killing people out of hunger." She said.

"Yeah. I don't like it...." he growled as they walked up the stairs of the large home. Once inside they would be met by two zombies. A male and female.

Brother Hank: "Freda and Henry will show you each to a room where ya'll can clean up and get changed. Ya should dress nice for dinner tonight. I feel like having a nice celebration in saving a new flock and discovering a sentient zombie." the man said smiling warmly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:37 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He quietly followed brother Hank back to his large home though said nothing the whole way.
She too follows Brother Hank to his large home before her gaze shifts over to Raph. "You alright?" She asked.

"Yeah......just kinda skeptical....." he muttered. He looked around the area. Ya notice anythin funny bout this place?" he asked as cocked his head towards some fields. In those fields were zombies seeming to be tending those crops.
"Well, I do find it strange to see zombies tending to crops rather than killing people out of hunger." She said.

"Yeah. I don't like it...." he growled as they walked up the stairs of the large home. Once inside they would be met by two zombies. A male and female.

Brother Hank: "Freda and Henry will show you each to a room where ya'll can clean up and get changed. Ya should dress nice for dinner tonight. I feel like having a nice celebration in saving a new flock and discovering a sentient zombie." the man said smiling warmly.
"For now, let's see what happens." She said before they got inside. She would take a moment to look around before spotting the two zombies. Her ear would twitch a bit when she heard Brother Hank speak. "It must be pretty hard work to get those zombies to perform such tasks without worrying too much on their hunger."  

Xena Trisha Princess

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:46 pm
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"For now, let's see what happens." She said before they got inside. She would take a moment to look around before spotting the two zombies. Her ear would twitch a bit when she heard Brother Hank speak. "It must be pretty hard work to get those zombies to perform such tasks without worrying too much on their hunger."

Brother Hank: "Yes. At first it was quite nurve wrecking, but after a while, I know which ones are the most trustworthy and which ones I have to watch out around. Freda and Henry are my two most trusted." he said smiling. He then went on upstairs. "They'll show you where to go." he called. Freda would look at Xena, then started up the stairs as Hank also headed up the stairs.

"Like ******** trained monkeys." he growled.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:51 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: "Yes. At first it was quite nurve wrecking, but after a while, I know which ones are the most trustworthy and which ones I have to watch out around. Freda and Henry are my two most trusted." he said smiling. He then went on upstairs. "They'll show you where to go." he called. Freda would look at Xena, then started up the stairs as Hank also headed up the stairs.

She looks at Raph for a moment. "For now, just play along." She said before looking at Freda then starts to follow her up the stairs.  

Xena Trisha Princess

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:01 pm
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She looks at Raph for a moment. "For now, just play along." She said before looking at Freda then starts to follow her up the stairs.

"Only cause you here...." he growled as he followed Henry. He was led off to the left while Xena was led off to the right.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:05 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Only cause you here...." he growled as he followed Henry. He was led off to the left while Xena was led off to the right.
She nods a bit before heading to the right as she follows Freda.  

Xena Trisha Princess

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:10 pm
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Freda would lead Xena to a room down a hall where she could get a bath and change into what looked like a very old Southern Bell dress. White with baby blue trim and everything. The dress was laid out on a comfy looking four poster canopy bed. The door to a bathroom was cracked a little so Xena would know where it was. The zombie would bow before turning and leaving.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:22 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Freda would lead Xena to a room down a hall where she could get a bath and change into what looked like a very old Southern Bell dress. White with baby blue trim and everything. The dress was laid out on a comfy looking four poster canopy bed. The door to a bathroom was cracked a little so Xena would know where it was. The zombie would bow before turning and leaving.
She would give a bow as well before Freda had left. She would look around the room for a moment before heading over to where the bathroom was, deciding that a nice bath sounds good right now.  

Xena Trisha Princess

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:20 am
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She would give a bow as well before Freda had left. She would look around the room for a moment before heading over to where the bathroom was, deciding that a nice bath sounds good right now.

After a while he come from the room he'd been shown to. He was clean and wearing what he dubbed an annoying old southern suit. Grumbling a little he leaned against the wall next to the door of the room Xena was in.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:53 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

After a while he come from the room he'd been shown to. He was clean and wearing what he dubbed an annoying old southern suit. Grumbling a little he leaned against the wall next to the door of the room Xena was in.
Xena: After a while, she would come out of the room she was lead to by Freda. She too had been cleaned and is wearing the southern bell dress. Her hair was completely down and is wearing a green bow on it. Soon she spots Raph leaning against the wall. "Aren't you dressed up." She said with a slight chuckle.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:28 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: After a while, she would come out of the room she was lead to by Freda. She too had been cleaned and is wearing the southern bell dress. Her hair was completely down and is wearing a green bow on it. Soon she spots Raph leaning against the wall. "Aren't you dressed up." She said with a slight chuckle.

"Yeah....yay me..." he grumbled before looking at her. He looked at her and blinked a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:47 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Yeah....yay me..." he grumbled before looking at her. He looked at her and blinked a little.
Xena: "I'm surprised that you're able to wear clothes, especially with having a shell." She chuckles a bit.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:49 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "I'm surprised that you're able to wear clothes, especially with having a shell." She chuckles a bit.

He'd been stairing at her almost wide eyed the whole time she'd been speaking, but when she chuckled he shook his head to clear it then looked down the other hall. "Not comfortably less it's like a trench coat or somethin. Anythin tight fittin is a pain ta wear." he muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:54 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He'd been stairing at her almost wide eyed the whole time she'd been speaking, but when she chuckled he shook his head to clear it then looked down the other hall. "Not comfortably less it's like a trench coat or somethin. Anythin tight fittin is a pain ta wear." he muttered.
Xena: Noticing that he's been staring at her, she raises an eyebrow. "Something wrong?" She asked before Raph had shook his head and looked down the other hall.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:59 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: Noticing that he's been staring at her, she raises an eyebrow. "Something wrong?" She asked before Raph had shook his head and looked down the other hall.

"Nah.... Ya...ya just.... ~coughlooknicecough~ is all." he said as he held his fist to his mouth and coughed into it to hide his words. He then headed towards the stairway. "Let's get this little dinner over wit." he grumbled, sounding irritable once again.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games