Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
***Please don't post in here*** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which diet has been most effective for you?
  Atkin's diet
  South beach diet
  Weight Watchers
  Counting calories
  Good ol' fashioned hard work and strict exercise!
  Other.
View Results

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:25 pm
I really don't like to go crazy with endorsements and stuff but I think that if there is any way at all that you can get a hold of P90X (chances are SOMEONE you know has it, or purchase it, etc.) you would be able to meet your goals at a much faster rate. Do you have any injuries or anything?

I've seen people doing P90X Classic drop weight like melting butter, it's crazy. I haven't lost much weight myself, but I didn't have much to lose (I'm on my last 6lbs that probably won't come until after P90X is done and I start on insanity). But it might be something to try if you're able. It's minimal equipment and so worth it. Just food for thought. <33

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:12 pm
I don't know very many people, but those who I do know, don't own it. It's ok though, once I get in the regular swing of things, I'll probably lose more weight. I don't have much free time between school, work, and homework/studying except at night when I want to rest. On Tuesdays and thursdays, I wait till after school to run.  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:19 am
Day 69: Saturday, September 18, 2010

Today's intake: 

•1 scrambled egg with a mashed up garden patty
•12 manzanilla olives
•1 white pita
•green tea with 1 tbsp of Irish cream syrup (0 calories and 0 sugar)
•2 nature valley granola bars (honey and oats)
•veggie burger made with a garden patty, wheat bun, mozzarella cheese, lettuce, and tomato. 
•mango tea with 1 tbsp of Irish cream syrup
•veggies and ranch
•grilled cheese sandwich (wheat bread and mozzarella)
•green tea with 1 tbsp of Irish cream syrup

Today's outtake:

•week 3 day 3 of C25K  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:30 pm
Day 70: Sunday, September 19, 2010

Todays intake:

•1 scrambled egg with veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, and tomatoes)
•2 slices if vegan wheat bread
•ate at Natures Grill: 2 small veggie soft tacos with tortilla chips. 
•strawberry, banana, peach smoothie
•veggie sandwich (wheat bread, lettuce, tomato, feta, and Greek dressing)  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:32 pm
Day 71: Monday, September 20, 2010

Today's intake:

•1 scrambles egg with tomato, spinach, and broccoli
•2 slices of vegan wheat toast
•green tea with 1 tbsp of Irish cream syrup
•pastrami turkey sandwich with wheat bread, light mayo, lettuce, tomato and provolone. 
•two crispy pretzel twists
•1 fish sandwich made with 1 wheat bun, breaded lean white fish, broccoli, light mozzarella 
•easy Mac
•1 snack pack of vanilla chocolate pudding

Today's outtake: 

•walked 1.5 miles in PE class

Just a rant:
The easy Mac and pudding was just comfort food to ease my epic frustration....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:05 pm
You're not actually tracking calories yet, are you? Just cleaning up your diet? If you want to lose weight a little faster, it's possible to shave off a few hundred calories from your daily intake and see if that will net you some quicker results.  

Munkers

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:01 pm
I was tracking my calories on the side. I have the Tap and Track app on my iPhone and I used it a lot (I just wasnt recording it here). The reason I stopped is because we cook a lot here. So I feel like why bother tracking calories if it's going to be inaccurate.

I just need to run more often. My target heart rate is 170 beats per minute. If I can get it up there and keep it up there for at least 30 mins, 3 times a week, then I bet I will lose the weight. Running is the easiest way for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:13 pm
Day 72: Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Today's intake:

•grilled cheese sandwich with one slice of turkey bologna (vegan wheat bread and mozzarella)
•bowl of spinach ricotta ravioli with Alfredo sauce and 3 small pieces of garlic bread
•small amount of veggies and ranch
•veggie chili beans with more cooked veggies on the side
•green tea with 2 tsp of Irish cream syrup
•grilled cheese sandwich with mozzarella cheese, black olives, slice of tomato, and vegan slices of bread

Just a rant:
I wanted to start running week 4 today but I got caught up with hw....and the weather has been crappy all day, cloudy and cold. It was actually sprinkling this morning. Yesterday and today weren't very good food days, I've noticed I eat WAAAY too much bread. I wont be surprised if I gained weight, I'm still fluctuating between 186 and 188, GRR it's so frustrating.   

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

pigeonsoup

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:31 pm
Your weight will always fluctuate by a few pounds, whether you're trying to lose or trying to maintain. And you will always have slower times or times when it seems like nothing you do is making the number go down. It's just natural. It stresses me out too but it really doesn't matter as much as we think. 3nodding Things will work out in time. Like you pointed out with the bread, you may need a slight change in diet to get the numbers dropping again. Figure out about how much bread you tend to eat in a day, and then knock off one or two servings? Just make sure you replace it with some servings of something healthy like a fruit or veggie. You don't seem to eat much fruit, actually, so maybe yeah replace with some fruit.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:24 pm
Taker of Worlds
I was tracking my calories on the side. I have the Tap and Track app on my iPhone and I used it a lot (I just wasnt recording it here). The reason I stopped is because we cook a lot here. So I feel like why bother tracking calories if it's going to be inaccurate.

I bought myself a small food scale for when we cook at home. I usually weigh all my raw ingredients and then use that to figure out my calories. (I figure it's more accurate that way since cooking removes water and if I cook it less it'll say I ate more than I did and if I want it more well done it'll say I ate less than I actually did. x.x) I think I spent less than $15 for mine at Target and it's actually pretty nice. I can weigh in grams/kg or ounces/pounds and it has a tare function so I put a bowl or a plate on it, zero the weight, and then add my food.  

Munkers

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:38 am
I actually love fruits a lot.....we just don't have any right now in the house... -_-' heh.... So yea, if we had, I'd be eating fruits 3 times a day.

Also, that sounds awesome! If a food scale is only $15, then maybe I'll invest in one.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:39 am
Day 73: Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Today's intake:

•1 scrambled egg with diced tomatoes, sliced black olives, broccoli, spinach. 
•1 vegan slice of toast. 
•green tea with 2 tsp of sugar free Irish cream syrup.  
•ham sandwich with wheat bread, ham, lettuce, tomato, provolone cheese, and light mayo. 
•1 breaded lean white fish filet with veggies (broccoli and olives) on the side.
•about 4-6 oz of veggie chili. 
•1 oats and honey granola bar

Today's outtake:

•walked 1.5 miles in PE class. 
•attempted week 4 day 1 of C25K and failed miserably. I swear, running 5 mins IS HARD! crying I can do 2-3 mins easily....but I got tired really quickly. It doesn't help I've been feeling the shin splints since last time I ran. It would help if my legs were stronger......or if I had better controlled breathing......or if I just weighed less.... -_-'
Maybe I'll repeat week 3 just to get better at it.   

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:40 am
Day 74: Thursday, September 23, 2010

Todays intake:

•egg cheese sandwich (1 over easy egg with mozzarella cheese and 2 slices of vegan wheat bread)
•1 lean breaded fish filet with 4 oz of veg chili, and veggies (broccoli and olives)
•garden burger made with a garden patty, mozzarella cheese, olives, and a wheat bun  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:11 am
Day 75: Friday, September 24, 2010

Today's intake:

•grilled cheese sandwich made with vegan wheat bread and mozzarella cheese
•1 scrambled egg with broccoli, spinach, and olives
•green tea with 1 tsp of Irish cream syrup
•2 snack crunchy pretzels
•stole 1 manzanilla olive from the brother
•1 cup of noodle
•spaghetti with olives and broccoli/cauliflower
•2 slices of vegan garlic bread
•1 snack pudding
•saltine crackers (to help the nausea)

Today's outtake

•sped walked 3/4 of a mile in 12 mins in PE

Just a rant:
The cup of noodle and pudding were bad choices, I know......haha it's more like a cup of sodium lol anyways I've been sick since last night so my appetite is all over the place. I had to go home early from work today because I had the worlds largest dizzy spell. I was either dehydrated, or my mom thinks I'm becoming anemic

Tomorrow will be my resting day, then if I feel better on Sunday, it will be my running day. I could give week 4 another chance, but I might end up doing a day from week 3 just to improve.   

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:44 am
End of week 11

I've been sick so my appetite has been all over the place. I haven't weighed myself today yet, last I weighed was a couple days ago at 183.5 which means I lost 3 lbs.

I wish we have fruits in the house right now. The green tea has been helping me pee a lot. I'm going to take this weekend easy because I've been sick, and I had a horrible dizzy spell yesterday, I was either dehydrated because of this stupid heat wave, or I'm becoming anemic, or I might have an inner ear infection or liquids in my ear because that causes dizziness. I'll keep taking the multivitamin and hopefully I was just dehydrated. I'll drink tons of water and hope I don't need a doctors appointment.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff