Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
The Personal ******** You's Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:16 pm
I'd start with "Dear" but you don't deserve it. You don't deserve "Dad" either, you b*****d.

You cheated on my Mom even before you married her! You had another family 2000 miles away, and never told us... wait, my bad. Never told me. You took advantage of how conservatively Mom was raised to impose your crap on us and say a man can do whatever he wants - so she never told me either... but she knew, all right.

Seriously, did you think you could hide my brother and me from each other forever? Ok, maybe if Grandpa hadn't known about Nick and put him in his will I might never have found out I had a brother only a few months older than me, but guess what... BUSTED!

No, what you want no longer matters. I'm not going to break off communication with Nick. He's my brother and my friend, I'm not going to try and pretend he doesn't exist, and neither is Mom, bless her kind heart which seems strange but is likely her way of getting back at you. At least she doesn't blame Nick for all the hurt your selfishness has caused, like aunt Patricia and some other people are doing...

In short: go ******** yourself, old man. Better yet, go ******** aunt Pat, she looks like she could use some d**k up her a**.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:26 pm
DearTo my former-best-friend!
Thank you for two and a half nice years. I had a great time with you! But still F-CK YOU! You blamed it all on me when you cut our bonds. I was the one who showed no feelings! I was the one who all the time complained! I was the one who dumped you for other "better" friends! But guess what - that was YOU! You left me standing alone. You had your boyfriend - who also came to hate me - and you had other friends - who also came to hate me just as much. You had people to rely on - I didn't. It doesn't matter that I miss you sometimes, 'cause deep inside I know I'm better off without the one who I loved the most - the one who left me. Thank you so very, f-cking much, but I don't need you. I realized that when I started my new life.

mahou prince

Sweetheart

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:57 pm
Dear best friend,

Good job making a total a** of yourself the other day. We had this get-together planned for the past week, and you don't even bother to show up? I got up extra early and rode the bus all the way out to our meet-up spot just to find out that you pulled a no-show. I had to walk all the way home, without having breakfast, because of you. It was hot and sweaty and there were bugs everywhere. When I got home and went on Facebook to tell you off, what do ya know! You were online! Apparently you made plans to come hours later, after job hunting, and didn't inform me! And what's this? When I got upset at you for not telling me, you had the balls to get sarcastic with me? "Oh jeez, sorry mom"? You're lucky we weren't talking in person, because I would've slapped you for that comment. Also, "My mom stands me up all the time" is not an excuse for you to do it. ******** you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:03 pm
dear ball-less loser,
you had the chance when we were "dating". Wait, scratch that, you didnt have the balls to see me INSIDE of school, or OUTSIDE of school, or to tell me a single TRUTH scream . even though you were my first crush, im totally over you. i never tried to make you jealous and now youre trying to make me jealous using my boyfriends (your friends) best friend (who is also my friend) ??? WTF. get over yourself. nobody cares anymore! stop trying to make me the bad guy.
and by the way F*** YOU!  

kaela2015

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:02 pm
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Damn I was a fool for trusting you.

I was always there for you and you could never do the same for me or give me the benefit of the doubt. Some friend you are.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:17 am
Dear oldest little brother,

You know we have bipolar and mood issues in the family. I have asked you to get help many times. I watch you swing from okay to hateful to disgruntled to okay again in the course of just a couple days. I know what it's like. I have been there. I wish you would listen.

But last night, when both Mom and I tried to help on FB (she used humor; I tried asking serious questions about how you felt) your response was very hurtful. Basically telling us both to f*** off.

Do you have any idea what we have done for you? To support both of us, Mom had to take a job that was exhausting and horrible but she did it because she loved us. In addition, so you wouldn't have to go to day care, as soon as I was old enough I watched you before and after school. That may not seem like a biggie to you, but it meant nearly no extracurricular activities for me until I was in at least 11th grade.

We love you. We want you to be happy - or at least, if you can't manage happy (God knows I'm not happy all the time!) stable and content, for the most part. But when you jerk us - me - around like this, it makes me wonder if you even care about me, Mom, or even your ******** YOU. You make me want to kick you in the face.

Sincerely,

Your sister  

the mage-girl

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100

Zelda Faye

Interstellar Muse

15,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:15 pm
This is mine:

Hey all you people who dont pay attention to me when I try my best to get a hold of you! you can go ******** yourself with a duck butt lollie ******** you, today. You have been hella unforgiving and letting me sit there and suffer while I feel like you have been laughing at my pain for that amount of time, ******** you. ******** ******** you ******** you people who take advantage of my love and friendship and throw it down the shitter. ******** ******** you you a** wipe... being so selfish, while I am at your knees trying to help you with your life and you barely with mine.. I am not a mat Thank you very much, you ******** ******** myself for being a terrible girlfriend.. Thanks... just.. thanks. ******** you...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:36 pm
Stupid stalker.... I wish you could go away and ******** yourself  

Zelda Faye

Interstellar Muse

15,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100

Zelda Faye

Interstellar Muse

15,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:41 pm
******** you, my life..  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:59 pm
Dear, my former best friend,
I loved you, I supported you through every little bump you went through. I was the shoulder you cried on when your cousin died, I was the person you leaned on when your parents divorced. I was always there for you, yet, once you got the chance to be apart of the "popular crowd" you dumped me on the curb like garbage.
You laugh at me now. You bully me. You make fun of my work that I've tried to hard to make perfect. I can't escape you, either. You are everywhere, watching me. <******** YOU b***h!!!
I tried so hard to be your friend when you were the new girl but then you ABANDONED ME!!!!
But don't worry, I found some real friends now, who appreciate me and everything that comes along with me. <******** YOU.  

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:12 pm
Dear bull shitters in my ******** you.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:20 pm
******** you, c**t in Gaia towns... I cannot believe there are people as rude as you are, living on this earth. Go DIAF you heartless, selfish c**t bag. ******** you.  

Zelda Faye

Interstellar Muse

15,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:06 pm
Dear Stephenie ******** YOU for the garbage you managed to get published. ******** YOU for your sick idea of what a relationship is about, and ******** YOU for saddling the world with creepy ***** vampires with a glitter addiction.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:22 pm
Amen, Gigi. Amen. 3nodding  

the mage-girl

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image

Hey you no good bastards! ******** you! I'm worth more than what I get paid for and one would be lucky to have me as an employee! You're just keeping me down because you're scared I'll do something really great! Here's a tip- DON'T HIRE PEOPLE IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA AND REFUSE TO TRAIN THEM!!! scream

User Image

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games