Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pain's Elite Ninja Academy

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the Ninja World. -Pain* 

Tags: Naruto, Cosplay 

Reply Recycle Bin
Peace with The Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:30 am
Kita finished stringing the wires so when ignited it would appear as a spider's web. There was a hole in the design near the bottom, that was the only safe way to pass through if the wire was engulfed in flames. "Alright, its ready when ever." She said as she attached a paper bomb to the center of the wire design.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:40 am
Lee tossed his flame proof shirt to Kita to sheild her from the fire. Lee lit the match and quickly shot oil out of his mouth, catching it on fire as it passed the lit match, turning it into a stream of fire, heading right towards the design which was immediately engulfed in a roaring flame.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:49 am
Kita caught his jacket as he threw it to her. "Won't you need it Lee?" She asked watching the flames quickly roar throughout the area her wired design was located in.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:53 am
"Nope, all my clothes are flame proof!", Lee replied, as he had a heavy sleeveless shirt on under his lighter shirt, which he tossed to Kita to protect her.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:02 am
Kita put on the shirt over her regular clothing for two reasons, none of her clothes were flame retardant and to be polite to Lee's kindness. "Why did we need to catch most of the room on fire?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:07 am
"I figure it might've been a very strong genjutsu. Also I could've sworn I saw a door past all the riches."

ooc// uh...it's only a shirt Kita. I don't wear a jacket. rofl  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:12 am
Kita looked forward through the flames, it didn't seem like a genjutsu but then again it wasn't her strong point to notice if it was or not. "If there was a door, do you think it'd be worth checking out?" She asked curiously.

((oops sweatdrop edited))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:22 am
"Lets wait til the flames are gone first! It's too dangerous right now!", Lee said as he crawled over to Kita and motioned for her to get down, the paper bomb was about to explode.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:29 am
Kita got down low to the ground as he motioned for her, she gently lowered Aoi's head to get him to lay down. "That's understandable, but I can put the flames out with one move if you think the risk of genjutsu is gone."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:45 am
Lee motioned for Kit to cover Aoi's ears because the explosion was only a minutes away.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:14 pm
**SOooooooooooooooooooo sorry

As the flames burned brightly, the intensity burned brighter and brighter til the room was bathed in white light. It revealed numerous thigns about the room. [just pretend because I didn't post when I should have and you guys had to improvise, thanks though biggrin ] The gold was indeed fake and only was used to lure them into the numerous traps within. The door in the rear of the room opened swiftly, leading them back to the center of the black room they were in before. again with teh same three doors appearing infront of them, only the triangle marked door was crossed out.

"The Trial of fools continues I see. Your first choice led you to the Fool's Gold. Choose wisely, for another wrong choice may prove fatal."

The elder spoke as if from everywhere at once.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:06 am
Kita looked at the remaining doors, two of the three original options remained. "Lee I think you should pick the next door, my choice wasn't correct." She said trusting whatever decision he made knowing they could probably pass any task behind the doors.  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:17 am
Lee thought about it for a few minutes."Kita, you smell pretty and I really like you, do you think we could try dating after this mission?", Lee said blushing a little. "Oh right, the door....... um........ door number 1?", Lee said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:39 pm
Kita looked at him completely blank for a moment before processing what he had said. "I don't know Lee, I've never been asked that before, we can talk about it later if you like." She said optimistically before raising an eyebrow. "The star door you mean?" She asked since the pathways weren't numbered.  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:05 am
"Yea, star door.", Lee said.
ooc// i forgot what the symbols were.  
Recycle Bin