Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
The Beach rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:14 pm
well they say u cant judge a book by its cover, and im not one to open old wounds so i wont ask.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:15 pm
i got a big mouth, so you don't have to ask, i just kind of say it anyways........... redface im good with secrets, but i think its common knowledge, then again, it could be because of what happened in europe  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:16 pm
Trinity nodded, "Sure." she said happily. "And dont worry about it. She still want to keep it." she said lowly, "Its just..so sad.." she said quietly to herself.

Miki looekd at him, "I like that name." she said smiling abit. She laid a hand on his shoulder, "A-are you ok?" she asked shyly as she looekd at him with a worried face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:17 pm
*Kotaro glanced at Nemu out of the corner of his eye* doesnt mean im gonna ask or listen either way.  

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:19 pm
XiicosplayX
Trinity nodded, "Sure." she said happily. "And dont worry about it. She still want to keep it." she said lowly, "Its just..so sad.." she said quietly to herself.

Miki looekd at him, "I like that name." she said smiling abit. She laid a hand on his shoulder, "A-are you ok?" she asked shyly as she looekd at him with a worried face.

that's horrible.......how old is she, she seems so young at a first glance

thank you.....miki was it, thats a nice name too.......and im.........ill never be ok after europe.........i can't believe my entire squadron was killed  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:22 pm
peacefulreaper
*Kotaro glanced at Nemu out of the corner of his eye* doesnt mean im gonna ask or listen either way.

i never said you had too  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:24 pm
good point.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:25 pm
RCT-1107 sev
XiicosplayX

thank you.....miki was it, thats a nice name too.......and im.........ill never be ok after europe.........i can't believe my entire squadron was killed

Trinity took a deep breathe, "ah well 15...barly.." she said staring at her sister.

Miki stare dat him with sorrow filled eyes, "K-killed?" she asked lowly as she put a hand on her stomach.  

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:25 pm
im full of them ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:26 pm
XiicosplayX
RCT-1107 sev
XiicosplayX

Trinity took a deep breathe, "ah well 15...barly.." she said staring at her sister.

Miki stare dat him with sorrow filled eyes, "K-killed?" she asked lowly as she put a hand on her stomach.

he looked at her, his eyes had tears in them- you may have heard about the war in europe and russian....i flew combat sorties......we went too far, i was the only one who escaped  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:27 pm
i mite have to hear 'em to believe 'em  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:29 pm
if you pay attention, you just might get to ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:30 pm
RCT-1107 sev
XiicosplayX
RCT-1107 sev
XiicosplayX

he looked at her, his eyes had tears in them- you may have heard about the war in europe and russian....i flew combat sorties......we went too far, i was the only one who escaped

Miki wrapped her arms around him, "Ah hey, its ok.." she said, closing her eyes as she nuzzeled his neck gently. "If this makes you feel better at least your nat carring a baby..." she said shrugging after letting him go.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:30 pm
i'll keep that in mind.  

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:32 pm
XiicosplayX
RCT-1107 sev
XiicosplayX
RCT-1107 sev
XiicosplayX

Miki wrapped her arms around him, "Ah hey, its ok.." she said, closing her eyes as she nuzzeled his neck gently. "If this makes you feel better at least your nat carring a baby..." she said shrugging after letting him go.

he blinked in disbelief -a baby, but your only a girl, even i can tell that  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games