Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Enco Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:27 pm
Haiku turned her head to face him, jerking her head up into his face."I LEFT BECAUSE OF HIM!"She yelled, resting her head back she stared past him towards the ceiling."I tried to help you too....you chose to stay like the coward you are. You never could run away could you? You cared more about the power you'd obtain through the pain, you chose this over you're freedom. If you think you're free now just go look in the mirror. You're as much a slave then as you are now, and now you're doing the same to us."Haiku smiled a bit, glancing over to Sara."I doubt we're going to survive this one love....."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:28 pm
MiG rushed to Sora and quickly covered the punctured area of her body with his hand. Currently, he should be taking down Jack for his acts of inflicting terror on Sora, but he is weak and cannot fight Jack.

"You're going to be okay. I need you to stay still." said MiG while administering a green herb spray to her wound.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

Linezax777

Romantic Hunter

8,525 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:30 pm
"Son of a b***h!" Jack kicks the soilder in the gut and face "Hatting you two for messing my plans up!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:35 pm
Kicked in the face, dehdrated, lost. What could be worse? MiG took the blow with manliness and finished administering the spray. His bruised cheek made a throbbing pain, but MiG couldn't just sit around and watch a woman get beat up in such a way.

He kept silent, and started thinking of a plan.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

Linezax777

Romantic Hunter

8,525 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:40 pm
Jack takes out his bow and fires 15 bolts into the soilder "And keep the ******** still! Jack turns back to the girl with his arm back to normal "Starting to see my way now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:42 pm
Spine having stayed hidden in her jeep to not cause problems but then was at a lose when she saw Haiku and Sara being taken one direction but Sora being taken another. She knew she couldn't infiltrate an umbrella building by herself so she decided to go after Sora. She turned on her jeep and went the direction she saw them leave, following the tracks of the motorcycle. When she caught up to them she saw some guy kick the pale soldier in the gut. She quickly got out of the jeep and ran over and put her shotgun to the guys spine. "Ok i have no idea what's going on but enough is enough! Get on the ground now!"  

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:46 pm
Sora screams after being stabbed by Krauser with his bladed arm then says with a voice laced in pure malice, "Fine I'll co-operate but if you do something that I don't particuarly like then I'm outta here." Sora warned as she pulled the demonic arm out of her arm to avoid her lossing too much blood and meeting an early death then watched at her wound healed within a minute to two minutes. Then went to pick up her bike then got into her bag that managed to stay on her and gave MiG a bottle of water, "Here, I can tell you need this."
~~~~

"Ever since I killed Spencer I have been free from the bonds he had me in." Wesker started then punched an indent in the side of Haiku's table  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:47 pm
MiG thanked dehydration after having 15 bolts in him. His dehydration made his blood thick and his wounds did not bleed at all. They still hurt though, and looked at Jack, "The hell is wrong with you. We all want to kill Wesker, so why are you killing us... No, you know what? I want to follow this goddamned plan of yours. Gah... Stupid bolts..."  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

Linezax777

Romantic Hunter

8,525 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:49 pm
Jack kicks the woman away and takes the girl up with him "Cause this is something I only want a small group to do" Jack throws a flash grenade at the face of the woman and soilder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:59 pm
MiG blinked off the daze made by the flashbang. By the time he was able to do so, Jack and Sora were gone. He did see the other woman get kicked, and he crawled over to her position. No matter how hard he tried, dehydration finally caught up with him and he fell. He could not move.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:00 pm
Haiku smirked up at Wesker, quite happy with his reaction."Yeah you may be free from his physical bonds, but look at yourself Wesker, you're worse than he ever was. Your nothing more than a monster. I used to think I myself was a horrid creature, until I found out what you were doing, I realized I wasn't near as bad."Haiku laughed, waiting for the pain that was to come. She knew this would send him over the edge, she wanted him to hit her.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:01 pm
"Damn!" Spine muttered seeing them disappear. She quickly ran over to the soldier. "heh, you need some work." She realized that there was a med-kit in the jeep, so she retrieved it and set up an i.v. since he was too far gone just to give him straight up water. She then set to work pulling out the bolts and wrapping up his injuries and spraying them with a green herb spray.  

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:07 pm
((Yaneza, Linezax is no longer apart of the rp so right now Sora didn't go anywhere and re-read the post I put up))

Wesker then grabbed Haiku by the throat nearly choking her to where she couldn't breath. "If I were you I'd be silent Haiku." Wesker warned her tightening his grip to get his point across to her. Then heard one of the scientists saying that the K-virus mixed with Haiku's viruses has been created and is ready to be tested. Wesker took the newly created virus from the scientist and was prepared to inject it into Haiku.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:19 pm
Haiku again smirked, even through her gasping she kept that same smug look."That's right....W-Wesker, Shut me up. Quiet me down because you know I'm right."She glanced over to Sara, still smiling."Looks like my times up, If I don't pull through, make sure you get out of here. If I don't survive this, there's no way in hell you can...."Haiku then locked eyes with Wesker and smirked."so, how's it feel to have everything you've ever wanted?"She sighed, now realizing this could be her end, she glanced up to Wesker with a smile."you know what? I don't blame you for this.....I just sort of wished you'd have run with me you know? Then maybe you wouldn't be killing the only friend you've ever had..."Then Haiku turned her head away from Wesker, with a laugh she spoke,"Shoot me up."

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:36 pm
Sora looked at her arm to see that all that was left of her wound was the blood so she wiped off the blood and waited for Spine to finish healing MiG. But Sora was getting worried because something could be happening to her sister right now but she waited because she knew better than anyone that its impossible to face Wesker on their own.

~~~~

Sara began freaking out knowing that something horrible was going to happen if the virus fails then hell would probably break loose. Wesker made sure that all air bubbles were out of the needle and barrels, then finding a good vein on Haiku he stuck the needle in Haiku's arm and injected the virus into her and awaited for something to happen.

((Acedian, you chose what the virus does to Haiku, she's your OC))  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games