Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Olwen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:44 pm
She looked down upon him and lifted him up. "...I'm not royalty, you know..." She looked into his eyes. "...I died later on, but was revived by Wesker, which explains my "tattoo". He wanted me to work for him, but I refused..." She looked down to hide her tears. The memories came back, but she fought to not remember.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:48 pm
"So it was Wesker, huh? He's the source of my problems. He crushed my childhood dream to become a superhero, where I will save anyone in my sight. That dream was crushed back then, when the accident happened, but you blew away the ashes when you said you died..." said MiG, looking down.

It was confirmed. He wasn't supposed to feel any sadness or pity or anything negative. He pulled Rosalina and hugged her, "You were the sister I never had..." he said.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:41 am
*he left MiG and Rosalina catch up as he took a mug out of the cupboard and grabbed a cup of black coffee. he then back to the computer station.he sat down to see that his programs were doing a lot of work. he saw the percent bar was at 89% and he was surprised all the programs were working in unison. as the percent bar hit the 100% mark the screen made a digital overlay for Google earth and showed how many umbrella facilities there were and told the Percents of activity. Nicholai was pleased that the computer hacking he learned in the special forces paid off. he looked over the numbers and noticed that there were two facilities one was in Australia and the other was in Germany. he lets out a sigh of relief and took a sip of coffee however he seemed to barely keep his eyes open. he made for certain that he kept his programs to prevent umbrella/tricel from tracking him and he saved his progress and shut the computer down, made a copy on his usb stick then hid it away in his glass eye and returned to it's socket. after he did all those things he finished his coffee.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:09 am
"...MiG..." She said quietly, hugging him back. "...I'm so sorry..."

Alex walked down the stairs from the room he slept in. "Hey, Nicholai, where....?" He looked at Mig and Rosalina and glared. "...what are you doing?!"  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:27 am
*he looked over to Alex as he was still drinking the rest of the coffee in his mug. he was up all night and it looked like he was also. he seemed like the coffee was working anymore and he needed sleep. he returned a wave as if to respond to his greeting.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:39 am
Alex growled and walked over to Nicholai. "...hey, do you know someone by the name of Daniel, or actually, to be more accurate, "Incubus"?"  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:43 am
*he looked to Alex "umm...not that I'm aware of....why?" he said to him as his accent was thick with his Russian heritage. he wondered what was going to happen. he still felt tired but he got up to grab another cup of coffee from the kitchen.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:50 am
He looked out the windows hesitantly and looked back at him. "A guy by that name...I think he followed us here..." He looked at the floor, refusing to look at Rosalina. "...he after her..."  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:00 pm
*he looked a little shocked "really? i guess that goes to show you that all the vehicles for Umbrella/tricel are bugged. remind me ti sweep the vehicle once this person arrives..." he said confidently as he wanted to see if his training was going to serve him well.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:06 pm
He looked at him and shook his head. "...he doesn't need a vehicle to capture her, he..." He rubbed his head. " He's Wesker's assassin. He can take out any man alive, including Wesker himself, but, of course, chooses not to...." He sighs, finally gives in and looks at his sister. "He's been after her ever since she was 14....I've risked everything to protect her...I'm not ready to give in now."  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:11 pm
*he looked to Alex with a stern look as he took a big mouthful of coffee. "no matter, she saved my life so that means i have to try to do same. that's what friends do." he looked through his pouches and noticed he had an adrenalin shot on reserve but he didn't pull it out. he made a inventory count of what he had on him to prep for combat.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:17 pm
Alex sighed, knowing that Nicholai meant well, but he ran his fingers through his hair. "...if you're willing to do this...I'm warning you though, he's-" He froze and looked behind him. The window was broken and all he heard was,

"...beep...beep...beep..."  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:23 pm
*he drew his combat knife and backed slowly up to the wall near rosalina. he scanned the ceilings, walls, floors cause he knew that assassins were crafty. he was ready for it however he didn't know where it was.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:29 pm
The final beep sounded, then suddenley, tear gas flooded the area rapidly.

"*cough*cough*...R-Rosalina! Where *cough*are you?!"

A scream rung out and glass shattered in response as Alex stumbled toward MiG.

"Foolish Mortals!" A evil voice said aloud as a dark figure dissapeared out the window.  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:36 pm
*he stuck close to rosalina as he felt the minor effects of the tear gas. he was used to it cause he was put through these sort of conditioning tactics so that it wouldn't be so bad. he still stayed guard in the haze of gas. he tried to keep quiet and on guard.*  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff