Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Raccoon City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Virus or Parasite Do You Prefer?
  T-Virus
  G-Virus
  TG-Virus
  T-Veronica Virus
  Las Plagas
  Uroboros
View Results

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:26 pm
"Look out!!!" Rosalina screamed, unfortunatley too late. A group of zombies came out of nowhere and hit the car, making Alex swerve and crash the Ford Mustang into a nearby building.

Rosalina shifted and shook Alex. He was unconscious, and she had no clue what to do. She grabbed Blink, kicked the broken car door open, and sprung out. "Damn it. We're gonna have to continue on foot! Stay here with Alex, let me take care of the zombies!"

She spun around, shooting at the horde with two magnums. She ran to the man on the motorcycle, "Please, we need some help over here! My brother-he's out cold! We've gotta get to the RPD station! Now!" She looked at the other man. "You come to. We need all the help we can get!" With that said, she tossed a handgun at him. "For your protection...until we can get some better firearms."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:34 am
catching the gun aaron turned on his heels and started fireing at the zombies that had been chaseing him and with the combined effort of the 3 the were able to beat them all
"thanks if you guys hadnt of come along i woulda been dead you really saved my butt now lets head to the police station"  

Yoshi Furukawa

Azureus Galthens

6,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:15 am
Blink ran back to alex "Alex... Alex wake up" blink said shaking his shoulder. "Whats that smell...." blink said He then realised GAS! he thought trying to pull alex out.
"Rose! i smell gas!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:48 pm
"s**t!" Rosalina cried. She looked at the two men in front of her. "Hang on! I'll be right back."

She ran to Blink and said, "Go to those men over there! Let me handle this!" She looked at Alex and started to pull him torso from the wreckage.
"Come on! Come on!" She growled, but his legs were trapped in broken metal. She used her metallic claws and began to saw it. Fire sprung out from the hood of the car. Her eyes widened and she yanked the metal off and tossed Alex out.

"Gaah!!!" He cried, waking up. He landed hard on the ground and looked at Rosalina. "What're you doing?!"

Before she could answer, she ducked under a broken bench, then the car exploded, sending debris and metal shards flying in the air.  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Azureus Galthens

6,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:52 pm
blink ran away from the car as it exploded threw himself to the floor and a car door landed right infront of him but missed"Phew lucky me" he said getting up but then a steering wheel his him "Ouch!" he said rubbing his head  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:27 pm
aaron turned around just intime to see one of the people who were in the car get smacked in the head and he heard him yell ouch so he ran over to him and knelt down "hey are you okay ya gotta be care full when craps explodeing around you"aaron chuckled "now come on we gotta move theres bound to be more of those creatures around and im sure they heard that explosion we need to move" aaron said to the group  

Yoshi Furukawa

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:29 pm
"Rose!" Alex cried, looking for her. "Rose! Where are ya?!"

He spotted her a few feet away, unconscious. He ran up to her and picked her up. He turned to Aaron and Blink and called out, "C'mon! Those freaks could be here any minute now! We have to go!"

He began jogging toward the police station.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:04 am
Zane Izenhower was in the midst of sharpening his sword on the roof of an abandoned building. He heard an explosion " what the...? " He put one last swipe with the sharpener on the blade and put it in his pocket. " hrmmm mabey a chance to kill a few zombies.... " Zane ran in the general direction of the exposion.  

Zane Reksoef

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:25 pm
"C'mon, Rose, wake up!" Alex cried as he continued to run. Suddenly, a zombie tackled him to the ground, causing him to fall and drop her.

"Son of a b***h! Help!" He shouted, trying to fend off the suprisingly strong zombie. He realized he had no gun, so he continued to fight it off, worried about Rosalina.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:47 pm
Zane came up to the severly damge car. He looked around for any signs of humans "I dont see any one hrmm...?" the he saw the person on the ground struggling to fend off the zombie. He run up to him pulled out his FN-P90 and put three bullets into the zombies head. " you alright? "

( out of character: sorry typo's. said girl origanly...XD sorry )  

Zane Reksoef

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:43 am
"Thanks man..." Alex said to him, getting up. He checked if he had gotten bitten, then picked Rosalina back up. "I'm alright, but I need help for my sister. Do you know a quicker route to the R.P.D. station?"

Rosalina groaned, but refused to open her eyes.

(And don't worry about it, I mess up too smile )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:58 am
MiG punched a zombie straight in the face, then found Alex and Rosalina, his trusty SIG 556 in his hands, "I do."  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:16 pm
"Mig!" Alex said as his eyes widened. "When did you get here?!"

He shook his head, "No time to chat. We need to get to the R.P.D. station. Help us out, please! Rosalina's hurt..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:29 pm
MiG laughed a little, then made sure his BSAA patch didn't fall out of his vest. He whacked a zombie's head with the rifle stock and he motioned for them to follow him, "Come on!"  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

Zane Reksoef

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:43 pm
Zane followed loosely behind covering the back end. Zane stopped and motioned them to continue without him. Zane looked around and a licker came out of nowere. "oh god help me! " Zane automaticly pulled out his P-90 and dumped a whole 100 round clip into his head and ran after the others.  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games