Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Twilight Town (Read Updated Rules) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:51 pm
*draws his blade* who are you  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:11 pm
"I'm Therin. I'm no enemy of yours. I simply want to know if anything interesting has happened recently." Therin held up his hands to show he ment no harm. He seemed as if he hadn't been in town in quite a long time.  

Saeed Jama

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:31 am
Arisumei, who has been silently trailing Xanov since he decided to go back to town, chooses then to make her presence known.

"The only person I follow around is you, stupid. And that's only because I can't seem to talk to you for ten minutes without you deciding to walk away from the conversation.

"And if you would actually look at me when I'm talking to you, maybe you would have realized that I was right behind you the whole time!" she says crossly, arms folding over her chest.

Suddenly, the pinkette remembers that Xanov wasn't alone, and flushes lightly, embarrassed.

"Ah, I'm sorry. Therin, was it? You must think I have no manners, following Xanov and then just showing up here like that...

"I'm Arisumei, Risu for short. The one who needs to dismiss his Keyblade is Xanov. You said you wanted to know if something interesting happened lately? I haven't been in town for very long, but maybe Xanov could tell you something? He's the one who confronted the Twilight Thorn, after all," she says, elbowing the Nobody in his side.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:53 am
*HE looks at Risu then at Therin* someone sent that creature to get us so i though it might have been you *puts blade away*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:58 pm
"A Twilight Thorn?!?!?!? eek I thought those had all been destroyed." Therin looked genuinly shooked. "......well...I didn't send it at you, but I can help you fight anything else that comes along." He then showed them oathkeeper and oblivion.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:38 pm
*looks at the blade* interesting...*draws his blade Legion* ill test your skills there Therin *gets into his fighting stance*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:05 pm
Risu pales.

"Wait, Xanov--!" she starts to protest, but cuts herself off.

'No matter what I say, it probably isn't going to do any good. Ovan-nii was the same way, always wanting to see others demonstrate their abilities...' the pinkette recalls with a sigh. She turns to Therin.

"If you don't want to, I could try talking to him, but I don't think it would do any good. Once he decides that he wants to spar, Va...Xanov can be rather...stubborn," the girl says nervously as she plays with a strand of her bright pink hair.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:12 pm
"Well, this could get interesting." Therin moved away from Risu, attempting to keep the fight away from her. "Right, ready when you are." He built up power for spell casting, waves of magic flowing off him.  

Saeed Jama

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:49 pm
*Xanov slashes through Therin the blade goes littlerally though him but no harm is done*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:30 pm
Risu, watching the battle from a safe distance, stiffens when she sees Xanov slash through his opponent, but relaxes when it becomes clear that no harm has come to him.

'It's one of Ovan-nii's battle strategies,' she remembers...

Which suddenly strikes her as odd, because Xanov only exhibits similar traits to his original self in certain situations...

Such as when he remembers something about his past.

'I have to watch,' she tells herself sternly. 'If he remembers one of his battle strategies...maybe there's hope yet.'

And her eyes focus on the battle again, even more intently than before.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:37 am
Therin simply blasts him away with a powerful aeroga, thinking that he had missed on purpose to put him off guard. "If your trying to trick me, something like that won't work, you'll have to be much more elaborate." Therin then throws both of his keyblades at Xanov, and they seemed to follow him wherever he moved." Judgement."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:03 pm
Risu bites her lip, watching Therin's keyblades dance around her friend.

'Light, I hope Xan-nii knows what he's doing. Therin's move, with the two keyblades... If I remember correctly, the Master said that it was a pretty powerful attack. And Xanov might still be a little sore from our encounter with the Thorn...

'Still, at least his opponent didn't realize that he actually cut through him without harming him. Let's hope it stays that way. If Xanov can find some way to work that fact to his advantage, he will. I have no doubt about it...' she thinks, before giving the sparring match her full attention once more.

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:31 pm
*The Xanov inbetween the swords dissapears* Hey!! up here!! *on a building Xanov stands* Where are aiming at? i was here since my draw of my blade!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:00 am
Therin leaps up to Xanov and just as he appears to strike, he vanishes.  

Saeed Jama

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:35 pm
Risu's eyes widen in shock when Therin vanishes, just as they did when she realized that Xanov had been standing on a rooftop the whole time: another of Ovan's common "tricks."

'He...just used Xan-nii's own move against him! I wonder...if maybe...these two are more evenly matched than I previously thought. Maybe it's a good thing that Xan-nii asked him to test his skills,' she muses, a smile tugging at the corner of her mouth, before training her eyes on the space where Therin disappeared once more.

KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff