Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Action/Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoSukaiSakakiox

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:52 pm
In all this time Sayo had slowly followed them keeping track of both and the young girl. Sitting on a castle spire quietly she stared down at the battle unfolding her emerald green eyes reflecting the tints of sadness.

"How sad..."she uttered out softly with no intention on helping Zeramir and Shuyin with their fight which seemed to be on their own now.

Her legs were crossed as she sat there in that very casual seat. A fan was slowly fanning away at her face as she continued to watch the fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:07 pm
A Great dark orb appeared in the sky and a voice bellowed form it," STOP NOW!!!" Teh voice ordered and teh leader of Organization XIII appeared, Xemnas, "WHY ARE YOU THREE FIGHTING EACH OTHER!"  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:28 pm
"HEH HEH HEH!..."Laughed Zeramir as he got up but still not showing his shadow face although all his body had already been taken and the glow from his eyes took the floor."Young Xenmas...STAY THE HELL OUT OF THIS!!!"Hi growled as he shot a huge amount of power towards Xenmas hitting him squere on the chest and sending him flying against a tree finishing him off."Now...for the pawns..."
Taking all his power and destroying all nature around trying to show off his invencibility to the other two guys around."Zexion...you dumb ******** after me!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:04 pm
At Zeramir's words Sayo cocked an eyebrow in wonder.

"Tsk Tsk such words.."she said with a singsong voice shaking her head from side to side in wonder. She snapped her fan shut as she watched Zeramir or Xaldin whichever he was at the moment get faced head on by some guy named Zexion.

This seemed to be growing slightly ridiculous. The obvious threat was right infront of her yet Sayo felt no need to move. She continued swaying her legs in the wind as she sat on the spire smiling slightly.  

xoSukaiSakakiox

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:20 am
"XEmnas was a fool You really belive that you can handle me, you idiot I'll kill both of you," The man held his hand out and XIII swords appeared and one of them broke into Six spears.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:01 pm
Zeramir blew past Zexion and Roxas and planted his hand into xenmas face into the tree exploding his head, then licking his fingers. After this the possed Mage dissapeared appearing behind Zexion and ripping his back off he put his hand through Zexions heart getting it out through his shirt."AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"Zeramir dropped to his floor and made a clean cut on his right arm coming to by focusing on the pain."I'm back my friend...I'm back...An I am sorry for this last events..."A few tears ran across the mages face befor he got up and cleaned his face and hands of the blood he had spilled.  

Zeramir

xoSukaiSakakiox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:05 pm
Sayo stared in shock and amazement. She wanted to faint but knew that wouldn't be the best solution from where she was. Dropping down slowly to the other two she walked quietly toward them with a hint of fear in her eyes towards Zeramir who seemed to change back into his orginal form.

"So what was that about.."she inquired looking at both the blood stained Zeramir and Shuyin who she guessed now was called Roxas.

She was thoroughly confused with the whole situation. But that certainly was no change since she had been confused from the beginning. So the plot thickens.

"Oh and I think your..sister? Is wondering where you might be at...I think.."she said softly towards Roxas figuring the girl might be stunned or something at this point in time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:55 pm
Shuyin stood there and his eyes seemd to grow calm and he feel to his knees and coughe d up some blood and stayed there breeathing hard, he looked towards Zeramir," I too am sorry my friend," he colapsed forward.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:18 pm
Zeramir cut a piece of his shirt and covered his wound as he walked towards shuyin and took him on his arms and walked towards the mansion."Looks gay...but its all for the safety of a friend..."Zeramir smiled as he entered the mansion and laid shuyin on a sofa.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:18 pm
Shuyin layed there on the couch unconscious and not moving but he continued to think I guess this is the way I finally die, well at least I'll die knowing that i tried to save lives but I won't ever be called a Hero.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:32 pm
Zeramir Cut his wrist a litle and let a couple of drops of blood enter shuyins mouth, After a few minutes as zeramirs wounds dissapeared so did shuyins."You wont die just yet...if you die who will care for the child...you do know that I am a womanizing fool dont you? I will marry her and make her happy but your part will be empty because you are dead^^"Says kidding at a time like this. "If you don't get up of that bed and go to her I will kill myself, go to you, bring you to life, come to life and kill you again my friend^^"Smiled the mage and looked feep into shuyins face seeing color taking over shuyins face again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:19 pm
Sayo looked at the two from the door way frowning a bit. No she had not helped in the fight at all, she had just decided to stand on the sidelines. The fight seemed like it was their's and obviously Sayo didn't want to push herself into something she didn't understand all that well.

"So will he live??"she asked Zeramir quietly walking over to look over his shoulder.  

xoSukaiSakakiox

Zeramir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:22 pm
Zeramir put his right arm around her back and smiled at her."It depends on him and him only..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:39 pm
Shuyin's eyes started to open slightly, once they opened he stared blankly around, "Where, wehre is everybody i can hear you but where are you," for once in his life he felt scared he was blind.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:50 pm
"Well my friend it seems you have suffered a mental breakdown...fear tends to do that..."Said the mage as he put his glasses in place.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff