Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime/Manga Do You Love/Hate/Etc.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanta the Perpetrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:03 pm
<3 Shakugan no Shana

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:45 pm
I like those animes with genre related to fantasy, adventure and comedy...anything that has to do with powers hehehe...it really interests me....like Law of Ueki, Flame of Recca, Gatekeepers, etc.  

Karafer

MogiMogiGirl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:02 pm
im also picky when it comes to my anime... i know they say you shouldn't judge a book buy its cover but i think the cover should appeal to me somewhat. as for the overall artwork i do have certain standards cuz if its too old looking i tend to easily get annoyed. also it has to have a good story line and it cant be to repetitive... thats all i can think of for now!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:42 pm
I love Inuyasha, FMA, fruba, Tb, naruto, bleach, salior moon, mouse, D.N.Angel, Tmm/MMP, CCS, and much more.  

Risa_Mousy

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

somberangel

Stubborn Bachelorette

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:38 am
i heart naruto,bleach.... soo much more. biggrin

don't have any anime or manga that i don't like~oh?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:30 pm
I like them all, but I love: dragon ball z, dragon ball, tenchi muyo, sailor moon (for some weird reason) and hamtaro!! xd  

Vaknar21

AnimPsm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:31 am
I dont have any realy that i hate and i realy like all anime some more than others but my top ten aka the ones that i currently like the most are.

1. Naruto
2. Bleach
3. Tenshi
4. Gundam - All but SD that one is the only anime i hate
5. Eureka Seven
6. TriGun
7. CowBoy BeBop
8. Hellsing
9. Death Note
10. The DB Series and moives

(Note: these are in no particular order)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:37 pm
goldenhair0
I love the plot and charchter devlopment of HunterXhunter. I hate the voice overs in Naruto they total ruined the american anime for me , I peffer to read then watch but that's just me.

I know what you mean i wanted to strangle the americans. Except i gotta admit Itachi's voice was ok tho.  

Silvertroy

xPureDreamz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:00 pm
I like hmm.. FMA, Gundam seed and Bleach.=P  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:45 pm
I like Inuyasha, FMA, Prince of Tennis, Evangelion, Chobits, Cowboy bep-bop, Gundam, Blood+, Trigun, Love Hina and some other ones I cant rember right now  

Cold Dark Void

KissShining

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:22 pm
I like tons and tons. Too many to name. I think my top few favorites are Gravitation heart , Loveless, Yami no Matsuei, AIR, Yu-Gi-Oh! (Raw version is so much better. But the Abriged series is simply amazing!) But there are so many, I couldn't possibly name them all. I found that I hate ninjas though. Really, I do. I can't stand watching Naruto unless it's one of the eps with SasukexSakura cuteness. And I just don't like Bleach at all. I don't really hate any of them. I just prefer some over others. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:28 pm
Zafinar
Cowboy beepop made me cry crying crying last episode is soo awesome.

It was totally awesome...u could say it went out with a "bang"  

Candyman Zero

Candyman Zero

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:36 pm
As for me, I'm not to picky as long as it has a decent art, and story but mostly i dont care. Here's a small list of shows i like:
-Naruto
-DBZ
-DBGT
-Yu Yu Hakusho
-Rerouni Kenshin
-Inuyasha
-Cowboy Bebop
-Burn Up
-SGT.Frog
-Tenchi Muyo
-Bleach
-Shaman King
-Yu-gi-oh
-Sandland
I know its kind of alot... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:24 am
I don't remember if I posted on here or not...

But if I had to choose 1, Birdy the Mighty is da BOMB.

One that I hate...Gotchaman (or was it mon...?). Dunno, just doesn't appeal to me...XP  

Shadowed Valor

Green Apple Pies

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:25 pm
You know I love alot, I don't think I could name them all! you know?  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games