Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pain's Elite Ninja Academy

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the Ninja World. -Pain* 

Tags: Naruto, Cosplay 

Reply Recycle Bin
Pain's Class Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:21 pm
"yes sensei" and ryuu not wanting to let sensei down start focusing and hard as he can but nothing happen ryuu puts the papger down on the desk and let out a big sigh the paper splits in half Ryuu says "look sensei something happened" and the desk splits with it Ryuu with a dumbfounded face says "what does that mean"  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:32 pm
Pain widened his eyes by a minute degree, "Well, you are a wind type.... and you owe me a desk =_=" " Pain said as he faced palmed himself.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:39 pm
( i was so expecting that lol )

"sorry sensei" Ryuu says as he looks at the desk with a bit of pride  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:40 pm
Walks in laughing. "I saw the whole thing. Those wind types huh? Its all about water though." Looks around and waves at Goro. "My name is Soul and Im in Sensei Kizamaki's class."  

Yahoos Finest

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:45 pm
**LOL Ryuu

Pain saw the student walk into his classroom introducing himself and speaking. "Welcome, will you be joining us today?" Pain asked as he looked around at other students, watching their progress.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:48 pm
i think he said that he was from Sensei Kizamaki's class  

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:54 pm
**I know that, but he may pay us a visit. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:55 pm
"I might... But I have a question Sensei.... uhhhh whats your name?" Looks at broken desk. "Heh..."  

Yahoos Finest

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:11 pm
Pain smiled at Soul. "How rude of me. I am Pain [no last name]. Nice to meet you. ^_^ "  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:17 pm
"Nice to meet you too." Holds hand out for a handshake. I wonder if what Jiro said about this sensei is true..... "Woah whats that?" I say as I point at Sensei Pain's shirt.  

Yahoos Finest

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:20 pm
Kita looked at the piece of paper and tried to focus but was bothered by the weather outside the window near her desk. I know I should pay attention to the lesson but I wish it wasn't raining... Aoi nudged her hand, placing it on top of his head as it rested her lap. Kita smiled at him and scratched his ears. "You're right, time to figure it for my family." Holding the paper firmly in her hand she tries to feel her chakra, and move it into the paper. Taking her completely by surprise it catches on fire and she lets out a high pitch scream.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:26 pm
Pain shakes Soul's hand. "Wha?? " Pain said looking down at his shirt.

The paper in Kita's hand turned to ash quickly. Her element was fire! A great element that she could combine with her fang over fang with some training. ^_^  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Yahoos Finest

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:29 pm
Brings my finger up hitting Pain in the nose. "Oh nothing... Whats your element?" This is GREAT!! He is just like what I was told. But I cannot go over board he is still a higher rank then me.

((I got to go have fun people!!))  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:33 pm
Pain frowns and bites Soul's finger dramallama "All elements" he mumbled through his teeth.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:50 pm
"oh hey soul sorry must of doe off sensei"he bows slightly and lets out a yawn "what happened"he said staring at the broken desk  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games