Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Manga or Anime? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajirai-Sama

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:48 am
I like both Anime & Manga the same, I think they are both great... XD ^_^ =)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:17 pm
both because their both awesome!  

Xx_Jade_Shauni_xX

User Image

User Image

ViolatedTOS04

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:40 am
My personal preference is that they each have their own place. i have seen animes that go completely away from the manga before. so i believe that they are each their own separate beast.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:00 pm
Considering I just watch anime on youtube or dailymotion and other site and it doesn't really cost me anything but 'downloads' I like anime better because I like to see the action happening (I like any shows that have fighting).  

ladygreyxox

emersongochuico

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:19 pm
for me it's still anime^^ razz  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:23 pm
I really don't have a preference for either so both suit me fine  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

ryuukansei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:02 pm
Both, but for some reason I prefer manga.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:41 pm
....I actually like manga better because....well, I guess I just prefer reading things instead of watching it. My faves.....god I have too many to mention, much less explain.  

SangoTajiya

Crophecy

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:39 pm
~@~
,xXx¿?¿xXx,

User Image
I tend to watch more anime than read manga, mainly because I can get the anime free while the manga, it's harder to find scanlated and if I buy it, it would cost me quite a lot because I would not be satisfied with just one volume obviously... But if I like an anime a lot, I will read the manga, just so I can get more juicy details. XD If I love the anime too, I make sure I support it by buying the original dvds. :3 I guess it's my only way of saying thanks to the creators of the show. <3

'xXx¿?¿xXx'
~@~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:34 am
uhhmmm.... i kindda LOVE both reasons:

MANGA because in it you can really understand the whole story and the plot. In anime, some scenes are deleted.

ANIME because there you can see the product of the good drawings specifically the colors. In manga, some of the mangaka's colors are different from the anime.  

sage-darling

BlackSharpieMarker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:47 pm
both. heart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:38 am
I prefer manga myself, and while anime is, of course, animated, I find that some mangaka draw fight scenes so well that you can feel the action unfolding in front of you. Such as Vagabond and Recca no Honoo smile  

Zalantra

dark_of_the_blood_moon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:53 am
both  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:51 am
I prefer manga but if theres an anime for it then i'll read the manga and see if the anime follows the plot. I also like manga more since I can improve my drawing skills by using a scene as a reference to a picture 3nodding

oOMainaOo

AnbuBattousai666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:28 pm
Anime has more action but not much detail, Manga give lots and lots of detail and information  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff