Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:44 pm
((Sorry, Kiki was in bed again. *pets Kitsu’s head* Dun worry, I’m back))

Arc covered Noah’s ears as Tobias growled on about something or other. She always knew when he would swear, so her timing was good, as usual. For the most part she simply listen to them talk about the Fuhrer. She pet Doll’s hair softly. The little girl had made her way back to the bed where Arc was by now, cuddling up beside her like a lost kitten. These were her children, they all had a place in Arc’s heart. So she usually subconsciously did these kinds of things.

She was finally able to speak up as Sora explained he was only after her. “True…”she began, closing her eyes, “He may be after you. But when he realizes the successful experiments have escaped as well…he’ll be after us all,” she sighed.

Cat took this as a hint to leave the room. Experiments, the Fuhrer!? Oh yes, this was to much for her. “Ahhh, I’ll help the Father get some food!” she said, rushing out the door. This was to much. But…she had an urge to help these people…no matter the risk…they reminded her of a group of kids she had met long ago when she was just a teen. A girl named Kiki…who also had a fate similar to theirs…

Arc continued, “We may not be able to stay in the city for long. So tomorrow…we should seek shelter else where…perhaps the woods for the time being,” she said, holding her wound. She could feel it pulse as it tried to heal itself. “As of now…I’m unable to carry people at fly…”she said sadly. She felt a little guilty about that, but there really wasn’t much she could do. “But for now…Cat said we could stay here. But it’s best if we give her as little detail about us as possible. For her own safety…”Arc sighed, holding her head. Whatever her father had lased that knife with was sapping every bit of her energy. Whatever it was…  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:27 am
User ImageTobias agreed with Arc on that. Now that things had calmed down a bit, she was thinking clearer than him and Sora. The Furher was definitely going to either capture them all and send them back to the lab, or just call the doctor to come and get them. They couldn't afford to stay in the same place for very long. In the event that they needed to stay somewhere in the city, it would have to be for necessities. And only certain ones could go out. Most likely Tobias himself. Not that he wanted the others to never come out, but he looked the most normal out of all of them.

"Ok, then. Tomorrow we get out of here early as hell and hide outside the city somewhere. I'll come into the city if we have to. I can pass for someone normal. Arc, Noah, and Doll will have to stay behind. Doll and Sora, can keep watch when I go," Tobias explained. It was best to make these plans now so they'd be prepared. Someone had to be the leader.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:33 pm
Doll listened as Tobias went on as well. She had remembered something, “Uh…”she felt a bit guilty about this, but it had to be said. “Um…about our bags…”she looked about the room. “I may have…forgotten them in the woods…”she sighed. It had been her job to hold onto them, but as Arc was carried away, she lost track of them. But she was fairly curtain they had to be somewhere where they had first landed. “I’m sorry…all our food and supplies that Arc had spent getting ready for this are in there…” she felt bad, holding her head down.

Arc sighed, “It’s alright Doll…”she placed her hand on the little girls head, “We’ll just get them tomorrow. I’ll just bind my wings until I can find the harness I made…”it was troublesome, but there wasn’t much we could do. “I remember something for the lab…the Scientists called them…”jobs”. Whatever it is we’ll need them to get that green paper that they got every week. It’s important…but I’m not sure why..” she thought. Why would paper be so important to people? She would never get humans.

Cat sighed as she got the food ready with Father Michael. This whole situation was so familiar.

“She looks a lot like her….doesn’t she?” Father Michael said as he stirred the soup.

Cat jumped a little, but nodded. “Yeah…her face is so nostalgic to me it’s kind of upsetting. I was shocked when I first noticed. She also has wings too. Maybe God’s just kicking out Angels, hmm?” she joked, but didn’t smile.

Father Michael set his spoon down and walked over to Cat, placing a hand on her shoulder. “I know this whole situation is oddly the same…but they aren’t the same people. I know how close you had become to Kiki…but…”

“Don’t say it!” she blurted out, quickly holding her mouth. “Please….just don’t say it…”she closed her eyes.

Father Michael sighed, patting her on her back and returned to the soup, pouring it into bowls for the guests. “They still need their food,” he said, placing all the food on a tray.

“Yeah…” Cat said, grabbing the tray and quickly running out of the kitchen. She rushed into the room where the others were quickly. “Soups on!” she beamed.

Arc jumped. Her senses were off for sure, she didn’t even know she was coming. “Oh…thank you,” she smiled brightly at Cat.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:32 pm
User ImageDoll admitted leaving their stuff behind as they ran to the church. Tobias hadn't even thought about it. He'd brought mostly clothes, but there was the food he'd taken too. It was better to go and get the stuff now or as soon as possible. Arc thought differently though. She started talking about the jobs and paper the scientists got every week. Tobias remembered that too. Honestly, he knew just as much about the paper as her.

"I still think we should go get our stuff," Tobias said. "I think it's better if we add to what we got rather start from scratch. I'll go with Doll to get the stuff!" As he was about to get up, Tobias sensed a disturbance in the vibrations from the other room. Cat and the man were in that room. Soon, Cat enetered the room with soup. Tobias settled back down in his seat, a little disappointed that he wasn't going to be able to go soon. They'd make him eat first.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:28 pm
((Well, I wanted to wait for Kitsune, but it seems she wont be on because of school. So I’ll just post and hope she can catch up))

As Cat entered the room, she felt it go quiet. It seemed as if she had disturbed a conversation they didn’t trust her to hear. She didn’t blame them though. After all, she was a stranger. They seemed to have gone through a lot, so she wouldn’t push her presents. “I’ve got soup for everyone, along with some bread and water. Perfect food for when you just need to eat. And,” she looked at Arc for this, “It’s prefect for someone who’s just survived a stabbing. This will help you get your energy back without putting your body into shock. Don’t want you throwing up all over my floors.”

Arc had to laugh at this. This girl, Cat was it? She was pretty funny. “Thank you for being so kind to strangers. Even strangers who are strange…like us,” she said with a light smile. She turned her head towards Tobias, her eyes unblinking. “Eat your fill before you go…you need your strength just like the rest of us.

Doll heartily excepted the food and began to gulp it down. That is, until she saw Arc’s face. She swallowed hard, then looked at Cat. “Thank you for your kindness Ma’am,” she said before she ate more. She hadn’t eaten since breakfast, and that was hours ago.

Arc sighed, wiping Doll’s mouth with her sleeve to clean the food from her mouth. “Chew your food, then swallow. You’ll choke if you eat like that,” she said, shacking her head. She looked down at Noah now, who had calmed down enough to sit upright on her lap. He grabbed the bread with both hands and began to bite down, ripping at it like a beat. Arc grabbed it from him and made it into smaller bites. “Honestly, you eat like a Wolf sometimes, just like your Father…”she sighed.

Noah looked up at his mother, food still in his mouth. “What was Father like Mama?” he asked, not knowing how this question would truly roll over in his mothers mind.

Arc was silent for a long time before she answered her son,”….he was a very kind man…”she said without looking at anyone. Obviously.

Cat stared at Arc, but this time not just because of her beauty. “He’s your son?” she said without thinking. She covered her mouth. That was a rude thing to say. Sure, Arc was obviously much younger then Cat was, who was just about to turn 25 this year. So she was a bit surprised to see that this girl was a mother before Cat herself had even thought about starting a family. “Sorry…”

Arc smiled up at Cat, helping her son with a spoon full of soup as she spoke. “He is my son. His name is Noah. Which reminds me, we have3n’t fully introduced ourselves yet. My name is Arc, This is Doll, he’s Tobias, and that girl over there-Noah that’s hot, blow on it.-her name is Sora. You could say we’re all family here,” she said, wiping up the soup Noah spilled trying to get the spoon full of chicken noodle into his mouth.

Cat couldn’t help but be amazed at how calm this girl took in all of this. She seemed like a very excepting kind of her. She really was a lot like her…”My name is Cat. I’m pleased to meet all of you.”  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:40 am
User ImageOnce Cat had brought them their food, evryone began to eat. Tobias took his share and was about to inhale it, but Arc went into mother-mode again. So he just ate at a regular pace. It was good. Better than anything he was given at the Lab. Suddenly, Arc made a comment that would've been better left unsaid. She mentioned Noah's father. Like any child who didn't know theirs, Noah asked about him. Arc stayed quiet for a long time. Her silence was almost like a scream. And her answer was no better. She called the ********> "very kind"!

Tobias REALLY wanted to say something. He didn't why he couldn't though. Yes he did. He couldn't hurt that boy. It just wasn't in him. Tobias could hurt a lot of people, but Noah was just not one of them. Tobias gulped the rest of his food down and got up to leave. "Great guy! A true hero! Ha! Buncha bullshit..." Tobias said, mumbling the last part. As he got to the door, Arc was introducing everyone. All he could think was, "You know better than that Arc...."  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:54 am
Sora smiled at Cat when Arc introduced her. "Thank you for all of this Cat... And Ill go with you guys to. I need to see something..." she said looking at Toby and Doll completely forgetting about her wound. "Arc whats going through your head you got your thinkin look on?" Sora asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:32 pm
(( Sorry for the very long delay. I’ve had a lot of stuff piling up. Mount Kiki’s procrastination finally had a rock slide. It took me this long just to dig myself out again))

Arc could sense every fiber in Tobias right now. He was pissed, for obvious reasons. But what else could she say to him? Your father was a monster who put me in the hospital for months with a child? Certainly not. That would just be cruel. “Be careful while you’re out…”she told them, shrugging to Doll, asking her to leave with them. She turned her head to Sora, who seemed to think something was on her mind. “Oh you know. This and that. Don’t you worry about it. Doll, why don’t you go with Toby, your eye sight will be much better then his this time of night,” and before Toby could protest Arc held up her hand, “This one needs to have a little talk with Miss Cat. Sora needs to stay here,” she turned to Sora, giving her a stern look. “No matter what you stay in that bed young lady.” she said with a serious look.

Noah had finished eating his bread and moved onto the soup. He had saved his mothers share of bread and soup on the other side of the tray, but ate his like he hadn’t eaten in years. Thoughts of his father came into his head. The boy had always wondered why he had never met his father. Arc had told him he lived at the labs, but never which room. He had always wanted to meet him. But he never understood why he wasn’t allowed to see him. Maybe his father lived out here now! Maybe that’s why they left home. The thought excited the boy, his tail wagging.

Doll pouted, but got up and walked after Tobias. “She’s making me come,” she sighed. She really just wanted to be by Arc’s side. But if she wanted her to help Tobias, then she would.

As soon as the other two had finally left, Arc’s face became more serious now. She turned her head to Cat, “I want to thank you for saving my life. Even if you are complete strangers, you still helped someone. Thank you.”

Cat felt her face flush, “Oh! E-Eh. You’re very welcome. I’m glad I could help…”Cat had to look away now. She couldn’t take Arc’s pure face. She was just….innocent.

Arc looked at Cat confused, “I may not be able to see…but I can sense that you can not look at me. Am I ugly?” Arc asked out of pure curiosity. After all, Arc could only remember her younger face. She hadn’t seen her own face in many years. Who knows what kinds of changes had happened.

Cat shot up out of her chair, “You’re beautiful!” she blushed, quickly sitting back down. She hadn’t meant to blurt that out. But she couldn’t help but say it though. Was this girl overly modest or what?

Arc laughed, “Well thank you. But as you can see,” she waved her hand in front of her face,” I would have no idea,” she said with a silly smile.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:12 pm
User ImageTobias was out the door and it was just about to close when Doll joined him. He looked back at her, his fangs beared, and kept walking. Arc had her tag along to keep him out of trouble. That was the only reason that Doll had to come. Arc knew Tobias' temper all too well. He honestly didn't care if she came along. As long as Doll didn't start bugging him, she was ok. She hadn't done it recently, but she had her moments in the past. He walked once more down the dimly lit streets back to where they first landed earlier that day. "Our stuff better be here..." Tobias growled.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:11 am
Doll walked along side Tobias, know all to well he would snap at her if she said anything unnecessary. She honestly didn’t know how Arc tolerated such bratty behavior. But she walked on, her elongated arms folded behind her as she watch around corners with familiars. “Scouts…”she simply said. After their little chat with Sora’s father, Doll thought it would be best to keep a look out. Her ‘children’ would be sure to contact her if anything was a little off. But they would wither and die when the sun rose. Which wasn’t going to be much longer; it had been a long night. “I’m sure it’s still there. I assume that humans don’t go into forests at night. They seem to be scared little creatures really.”

Cat snuck a peek of Arc as she carefully scooped soup into Noah’s mouth. “You look just like her…”she said with a sigh.

“Pardon?” Arc said, turning her head to Cat.

“You look just like her,” she said with another sigh. “The reason I find it hard to look at you…is because you look just like her…”when Arc didn’t respond, obviously confused, Cat went on. “I used to know this girl. Her name was Kiki. She came to me for help, she also had friends with her like you. A nice young man, and a sweet girl by his side. She had two others with her…who seemed unworldly in a way…”she was lost in memories now, a place she didn’t really want to leave. “She was very kind. You two could be sisters if not for your eyes. She had red eyes…and her wings-”

“This girl had wings as well!?” Arc couldn’t help but shout out. She was just a little surprised. She had never heard of another with wings outside of the lab. Was this girl a home experiment?

Cat smiled, “Yes, she did. She was like an angel too. Except…”she frowned at this,” her wings were black and white. It was beautiful but at the same time…it’s hard to explain the feeling you got when you saw them…”Cat said, holding her head as she remembered. “She needed my help with a wound…just like you. She and her friends stayed here a while. We became fast friends…”Now she seemed sad as she talked, “But she was taken away by someone. Her friends ran after her and I haven’t seen them since…”she sighed. “So I promised myself I wouldn’t leave here until she came back,” Cat said, looking Arc head on.

Arc was amazed, not only by the fact that Cat was so determined to see her friend again, but that there was someone like her out there. She pet Noah’s head and mused, “How long has it been since you’ve seen her?” she couldn’t help but ask.

Cat smiled sadly, “Oh years. I was only 16 at the time. She was just about the same age I think…But I’m much older now. I’ve lost count…maybe about 7 years. A long time,” but Cat still had faith she would see her friends again.

((Thought I’d weave in the other story with this one a bit))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:28 am
User ImageDoll was keeping quiet for the most part. She knew better just like Arc did. She made the comment that humans tended not to go near the woods at night. Seemed silly. Then again, Doll was all about the dark. It would seem silly to be afraid of what you love. Tobias looked further up ahead and saw the treeline in the distance. "There it is, Doll! Come on, let's hurry!" he said running ahead.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:12 pm
"Wow Im sorry about your friend...." Sora said with a small smile as she remembered what it was like living with no friends. "Um Cat? If its ok with everyone why dont you come with us when we leave so you can try and find Kiki?"  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:35 pm
Doll’s eye’s opened up to the darkness as they arrived at the forest yet again. She looked around, searching. “I don’t see it yet. But we were in pretty deep. Hold on…”she took a step forward, “There it is! And there’s more then one!” she said, running over to them. There were three bags in all. “How did she carry all of these plus you? What is she hiding that makes her so strong…”she mumbled to herself. It appears that her data on Arc wasn’t complete like she thought it was. She would have to observe her more closes from now on. “Let’s get these back to the others.”

Cat looked over at Sora in surprise. Go with them? Would that even help her find Kiki and the others?

Arc sat in thought for a moment, “That would actually be very beneficial for us all. We need someone who can fix wounds. And none of us know a thing about this world,” she had to admit. She had no idea what the rules were of this outside world. She wasn’t even sure if they were the only kind in this world. “And you could find this friend of yours,” she said. She knew Toby would be against having someone normal with them. But she would have a private talk with him when he returned about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:37 am
User ImageDoll's slightly better nightvision was helpful when it came to finding their things. Finally, they did and Tobias took all three of them. Doll asked how Arc carried all those things plus him. Honestly, Tobias couldn't answer that question either. He didn't think Arc had that kind of strength either. "Let's head back," said Tobias. Again, he began walking away, knowing that Doll could keep up. It seemed pretty obvious as to why Tobias didn't want to stay still in one place. Too much had already happened, too many eyes had already fallen upon them.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:13 pm
"Would you want to come Cat? Like Arc said we need someone who knows medical stuffs. I mean all I can do is stitch but honestly it wouldnt hurt...." Sora said as Cat looked kinda dumbfounded. "Uh Cat? Are you ok?"  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games