Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:03 am
User Image

є t ђ α η:

"Your just a manwhore." he said to shred and then turned to Eve. "Staff is not supposed to have relations with customers." he said sternly, anger still in his eyes.

((no, your char didnt get yelled at hun.))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:09 am
Eve
User Image

Eve frowned."Oh,well I'm sorry.I didn't know because no one told me." She bowed."Sorry for causing troubles.I will repay you if you want."  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:15 am
User Image

є t ђ α η:

"I'm not angry with you Eve." he said softly, letting out a breath. "I'm angry with this stupid mut here.." he glared at Shred "He knew the rules."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:37 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

A cab arrived outside of the hotel, a girl in a blue dress got out, followed by a girl in a red outfit. They held hands and smiled at the taxi driver. He just stared at them, a blank cold stare as they took their bags out of the back and he drove off

Lissa grinned, "I guess this is our new home." she said, her eyes shone with happiness and she looked from the hotel to Lana.
"I guess so.." Lana muttered, her mood already turning slightly dark from getting to this new place.
They walked hand in hand into the hotel, going to the main counter.
Lissa watched the people argue as Lana looked around the place. "Hello? We'd like to check in." Lissa said, her gaze growing slightly dark as she looked over the people.

Tediri

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:39 pm
Chloe walks into the hotel on her first day. Wow there are already fights on who is a manwhore, I bet they are both manwhores. Chloe sighes and walks to the candy counter. But hey, who doesn't like a manwhore every once in a while? Chloe smirked at her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:42 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

Ethan smiled at Cloe walking in and waved slightly. He forgot about the fight with Shred quickly as he looked over to see the two girls. "Hello. Welcome to the Red Moon Hotel." He said. "How long will you be staying? And where would you like to stay?" he asked, noticing that they were both demons.

Tediri

Minihost

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:47 pm
Miyu started cleaning the rest of the pool. "This is boring." She sighed at the mess over by the tables she will get that later. Can people not pick up there trash. Miyu was ranting in her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:48 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

"Can we have a room with a window?!" Lissa asked excitedly, a grin appearing.
Lana laughed at this and looked at Ethan, "A big window in the room, but not more then two. One of the top floors specifically. Lissa likes heights." She smiled. "Oh, and we'll be staying for a few months. You should have gotten notice about our stay already." She explained, thinking back to how their father, Satan, had forced them to come here.  

Tediri

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:51 pm
Chloe waved silently back.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:52 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

"Oh yes! Of course, Lissa and Lana." He said, remembering the threatening email he had gotten a week ago from the devil. If he didn't take them in, he would be damned to hell... And Ethan didnt want that. He smiled politely and gave them their key to a room on the top floor with a large window that lets much light in. It was one of the smaller suites. Once he had given them the key, they had scurried off to go find the room. They will be trouble...

Tediri

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:33 pm
Eve
User Image

Eve left to the candy counter."One chocolate bar please."She asked  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:23 pm
Chloe picks up a chocolate bar, and asks, "Is this okay? Miss?"  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:43 pm
Eve
User Image

She smiled"No this is fine.Thank you."She left her a tip as she walked off,enjoying her chocolate.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:16 pm
Chloe yells, "Your welcome!" As she walked away. Then she ripped open a bag of jelly beans, and put them in an empty jar on the counter. After that she put a sign on the jar saying 25 cents each.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Minihost

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:29 pm
Miyu is cleaning out of the swimming pool but feels a pressure on her back like she is being pushed and falls into the swimming pool and gets tangled up in the net. Crap! Miyu swam franticly trying to get to the top to get air, when that failed she tried to untangle herself.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games