Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Please post your suggestions here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:37 pm
Dariram
Iyamashi
Both you, dari-chan, and AZ...all because I've made a mistake and confirmed the stupid trade. stare

I still need to return Dari-chan her mask and you your 1000 gold. As for AZ, I've already returned her goods. xp
You will not send it back!!! scream It's for YOU! So you had better keep it!
But you worked hard for it! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:00 pm
Iyamashi
ChibiTotoro222
We couldn't let you do that, Iya. You work hard for your gold. It wouldn't be right to just take it from you...=[

I understand we can't depend on Azzy. Art is really annoying sometimes. Currently, I have to do 7 pieces of colored art for one January 05 letter. People kept on telling me to raise my prices, but yanno...I didn't listen. =P

You can get 10 gold from one poll. =3
I can afford 1k per month. 3nodding

I won't reach my quest anytime soon anyway, so what the hell. blaugh

okay any way the more i thought about i changed it....i caculated my expenses....so i can afford 500 a month...which once i right out my whole idea which i will be currently typing in like 2 sec....i think it could work...maybe....

o ya whats ur quest anyway Iya?  

violet faerie

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:21 pm
Okay here's what i've mapped out...its gonna be a loooooooong post so be in for the ride.

Anime Addicts Trivia: Where knowledge...matters ^^

I. Guidelines
II Submission Info
III. How it works & Rules
IV. Prizes

I. Anime Addicts Trivia is designed as a fun, informative thread for one to learn more about the world of Animation. Each trivia round will go on for about two weeks....the first will try as experimentation ( i hope), if it works...we shall continue it ^^

II. Submission Info
Because this guild is large, and a lot of its members are active....we shall experiment in spilting up in two teams....
A. Sign ups
1. Sign ups will go on for about one week....
2. After we get 10 people to sign up, we will divide the two teams
randomly and designate a team captain ^^
III. The Workings
1. For the first week, Iya (who so graciously volunteered) or me will start out w/ a toss up question....the team will have up to 5 days to post the correct answer.....
2. Who ever gets the first toss up question right...that team gets to start out......

III. The Rules
1. Every team will get asked a question (obviously)
2. They will have 5 days to post an answer
3. During the 5 days, each teammate can only answer 1 time, if they
get it wrong, they cannot answer again.....consecutively....
4. If 3 teammates get it wrong in a row the question will automatically
go to the next team....

IV. Prizes
1. $500 to spilt among the team.....

*If this first round goes well, we could even turn it into who wants to be a Anime Addicts Thousanaire, and have an all around (no teams) everyone for themselves....to see who would get a $1000....

I can spare $500 a month no biggie....

Okay thats my idea...very long i know....does that seem okay or???
sweatdrop i try.....  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:29 pm
Sounds good to me! =] heart  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:37 pm
ChibiTotoro222
Sounds good to me! =] heart

are u serious!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!! o mi gosh thats awesome ^^ now if Iya agrees that its cool....i'll work my thread magic....well since i've never had anyone....i'll experiment my thread magic ^^  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:02 pm
Iyamashi
Dariram
Iyamashi
Both you, dari-chan, and AZ...all because I've made a mistake and confirmed the stupid trade. stare

I still need to return Dari-chan her mask and you your 1000 gold. As for AZ, I've already returned her goods. xp
You will not send it back!!! scream It's for YOU! So you had better keep it!
But you worked hard for it! gonk
Did not, it wasn't that hard to get, so you should keep it. ^^  

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:11 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
ChibiTotoro222
We couldn't let you do that, Iya. You work hard for your gold. It wouldn't be right to just take it from you...=[

I understand we can't depend on Azzy. Art is really annoying sometimes. Currently, I have to do 7 pieces of colored art for one January 05 letter. People kept on telling me to raise my prices, but yanno...I didn't listen. =P

You can get 10 gold from one poll. =3
I can afford 1k per month. 3nodding

I won't reach my quest anytime soon anyway, so what the hell. blaugh

okay any way the more i thought about i changed it....i caculated my expenses....so i can afford 500 a month...which once i right out my whole idea which i will be currently typing in like 2 sec....i think it could work...maybe....

o ya whats ur quest anyway Iya?
Heheh, you don't want to know. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:15 pm
Wait...I don't fully comprehend the point of a group. sweatdrop  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:13 pm
Iyamashi

cuz there's a loot of people, so i'm tryin to make it fair as possible.... and have,

i dunno....i thought the first round group, second time lets do an all for one kinda of thing

I REALLY WANNA KNOW UR QUEST..... u cant leave me in suspense....  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:16 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi

cuz there's a loot of people, so i'm tryin to make it fair as possible.... and have,

i dunno....i thought the first round group, second time lets do an all for one kinda of thing

This is what I'm questing for:
User Image  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:18 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi

User Image

O WOW thats the bombest avi i've seen yet ^^ so how many pieces do u have outta that sat (excludin the rare items ^^)  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:24 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi

User Image

O WOW thats the bombest avi i've seen yet ^^ so how many pieces do u have outta that sat (excludin the rare items ^^)
So far, I have2/13 items. I am able to get my hand on 3 to 5 more items right now...as soon as I get a lil more gold.  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:26 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi

User Image

So far, I have2/13 items. I am able to get my hand on 3 to 5 more items right now...as soon as I get a lil more gold.

and sadly if i tried to contribute more gold u would probably reject it crying crying is my ploy working crying crying  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:29 pm
violet_faerie

and sadly if i tried to contribute more gold u would probably reject it crying crying is my ploy working crying crying
Yes I would reject it. I will only accept things on my b-day, or whenever there are holidays that gifts are being trade around. 3nodding  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:30 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

Yes I would reject it. I will only accept things on my b-day, or whenever there are holidays that gifts are being trade around. 3nodding

that is so sad, i'm gonna have to get u in the we are friends-i can donate to u-and u dont care mood i was gonna ask when's ur b-day but than i realized i can look at the profile sweatdrop plus

Since i know everyone celebrates half birthdays thats a holiday u dont even have to suggest what u want...i already know ^^
'
ur half b-day has past sadly wow ur real b-day is almost here ^^ i know exactly what i'm sendin ya ^^  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games