Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
Broken Pieces of the Past (starting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image Marie France Herring
User Image
The silence dragged on for quite a while and she just let it grow. After a bit, she heard his question but she just shook her head in response. "I'm fine." leaning against on of the nearby trees, she looked up before closing her eyes as she took in a deep breath.
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:12 pm
Matt Oliver Heston
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"OK." Sitting and leaning on the tree, he decided to at least make an attempt. After all, what does he have to lose? He searched for a decent way to get his message across, until he found a way; the direct approach. Only problem, he couldn't talk, as he had a little nervousness.  

CaptainBackAgain

Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image
Marie sat down after a second, deciding to take a break. Opening her eyes she looked over at him and smiled once more before she realized that he looked a bit strange.. like something was bugging him. Tilting her head slightly to the side, she waited for him to explain what the cause of it was.
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:29 pm
Matt Oliver Heston
"Great, now she's looking at me," he thought. He also thought that he might as well get it off his chest. "Listen, I going to put this as easily as I can...I really like you." In his mind he thought and hoped that didn't seem too crappy.  

CaptainBackAgain

Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image
She narrowed her eyes slightly before they went back to normal when she heard what he really had to say. Her lips parted slightly.. well that was kind of blunt but at least he didn't beat around the bush like a lot of people did. "You're not joking around...right?" she was just making sure she didn't say something stupid before falling head over heels and then just have him laugh and say it was all just a 'harmless' joke.
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:43 pm
Matt Oliver Heston
"No, I am not. I'm being completely honest with you." Sitting up on the ground, he waited patiently for her response, glad he managed to get that all off his chest. It made him feel better.  

CaptainBackAgain

Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:45 pm
User Image
A smile tugged at the corners of her lips. Marie looked away, her eyes staring at the ground. "Since you've confessed, I'm guessing you want to know my own side of the story as well." brushing a strand of her red hair away from her face, she bit her lower lip. "The feelings are mutual." she simply said.. well that wasn't that hard.. right? Marie looked over at him once again, her light green eyes searching his own.
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:35 pm
Matt Oliver Heston
As a smile crept over his face, he said, "I'm glad." The question, what was he to do now? Something was telling him to kiss her, but he figured that was going too far, too quick. So what was he going to do? He sat wondering, his eyes looking into hers.  

CaptainBackAgain

Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:58 pm
User Image
She smiled softly back at him, well the worst was over now, or at least that's what she thought. Her light green eyes stayed on his own right before she heard the sound of footsteps. Looking over in the direction the noise was coming from, she soon saw a couple of the teenagers that had been swimming in the lake earlier.
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:08 pm
Matt Oliver Heston
Looking up, he heard two teenagers from up the lake, being quite noisy. Normally, he would've gone and made them shut up, but he was in a good mood, and calmly decided to head to camp, as it was getting dark anyway. Taking Marie's hand he went with her to camp, amongst teasing from the teens.  

CaptainBackAgain

Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:14 pm
User Image
She frowned slightly but didn't say anything to the other people. Glancing over at him when he took her hand, she slowly got up and walked with him back to the campsite. The teens eventually took a different route, which she was grateful for. It seemed like everyone else was asleep at the moment, so she didn't say anything.
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:25 pm
Matt Oliver Heston
Checking the campsite out, he noticed the only lights that were on were the bug repellents, so everyone was asleep. Which meant they were finally alone together. A smile crept over his face, happy at this.  

CaptainBackAgain

Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:27 pm
User Image
Biting her lower lip, she looked over at him to find him smiling. Tilting her head slightly, she then looked up at the sky as the stars came out. Her fingers slowly intertwined with his own as she stood there.
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:34 pm
Matt Oliver Heston
Looking over to her, he decided to take a chance. He leaned in and kissed her lightly and quickly, then moved away from her face. ((wb))  

CaptainBackAgain

Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:48 pm
User Image
She blinked when he leaned in.. the kiss wasn't exactly what she was expecting at the moment, but she didn't have a fit about it. Marie looked over at him once again before glancing down and brushing her hair back. She tilted her head a little once again before brushing her lips against his own, her eyes half closed.
User ImageUser Image  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces