Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:22 pm
(...are you in america?)

Yuka nodded. "alright, where will the truck take us?" she asked, pulling the back of her shirt away slightly, to unstick it from her bloodied back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:34 pm
(Yes. Im in america. Central time zone. Its 1225 here)

"The trucks will take everyone back to the bunker where the supplies and the other survivors are being kept. There, you can get some much better medical treatment." Zach looks at her wounds and a saddened look crosses his face. He knows that in all this ash that there is a high chance for infection.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:38 pm
Yuka nodded. She cringed slightly, as she began turning the bandage around, the clean side now covered the wound. "well, that will make it last a little longer..." she stated flatly. She'd already seen inside the medical bag, there were no bandages left.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:42 pm
Zach climbs up to the top of the rubble and slides down the other side, keeping himself slow enough that he doesn't harm himself or have any possibility of rolling. When he reaches the bottom, he looks at the radio and picks it up, but before he can even call in, a large military truck comes roaring around the corner and stops nearby.

(LOL!!! I just noticed ive been using the wrong color the last couple of posts)  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:45 pm
(Skillful =D)

Yuka followed, just as carefully. She reached the bottom of the pile of rubble, just as the large military truck stopped. She came up behind Zach. Removing the canteen, which Zach had given her, from under her quiver, she looked at the now blood stained, leather covered bottle. She opened it and drank.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:49 pm
"Well aint this a suprise." Zach says as Enisis and Kadashi come over the rock pile as well. A man climbs out of the truck and rushes over to Zach, giving him a quick salute.

"Sir!" The soldier says. "I hate being the bearer of bad news, but the bunker . . . Its been destroyed. The only people left alive are the ones in the back of my truck, and we dont have much for supplies."

All 3 of the men that have been searching for survivors jerk at the news. The highly fortified bunker has been destroyed.  

raozspaz

bebosis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:57 pm
(Well then it seems that our group has split up. Me(Dervan) Tediri(roselyn) and panther (Akira) went off to go do....something i dunno. So yeah...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:58 pm
Yuka looked at the truck and frowned. She tried hard to think of something that could have destroyed such a highly thought of bunker. "Zach... are there any magical communities close by, which could have put up magical defences up in time?" the only ones she could think of with such power, were the elves, and the serpent mages. The elves lived such a distance away she didn't think they'd make it quickly enough. While the serpent mages weren't friendly at the best of times.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:59 pm
((From what I understand. You went off to the car. You could easily notice us going over the hill so you can meet up with us when you are done))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:02 pm
"Uhh. Yeah. About that. Our higher up kind of . . . umm . . . ticked off the elves before this all started. As for the serpent mages as the other possibility. I have no idea."

Enisis slaps Zach upside the back of his head. "You idiot. Our orders were to keep quiet about what happened. Even though I cant quite blame you now that general is dead." Enisis looks back at the truck driver. "Did any of the medical team survive?"

"Im sorry sir. The medical wing was too deep inside the bunker for us to save anyone. And sir . . . the bunker was destroyed by a bomb. From the inside."  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:07 pm
Yuka let off a noise of fustration. "I'm sure with all that you've done for me, the elves might be willing to make ammends, but they are far, and to get a messenger down there could take nearly a week." She closed her eyes for a moment. Her wound was beging to cause her a large amount of discomfort. "As for the serpents, those damn lizards would help us, but it would come at a price..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:11 pm
The private looks at the elf. Its the first time he has ever seen one and well, the general has made him think ill of all elves. The private looks away from the elf, trying to ignore her.

"Yeah. I really doubt that the elves would have a radio for contact." Zach sits down in one of the several folding chairs in the area of the base camp and starts to think.

Enisis looks at the private and the only thing that comes to his mind is, send him. "It wouldn't take you too long to get there in the truck so you should go. We can take care of the survivors." The private looks at him with a pure look of disbelief.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:17 pm
Yuka looked at the private, as he attempted to ignore her. "don't send him, he'd only offend them." anger flashed in her eyes, as she turned away from the man to face Zach. "the closest village, is as I said, almost a week away, that is by foot. By truck it would probably only be a day less." She scratched at the bandage without realising it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:22 pm
Enisis looks at the elf. "Well. Any better ideas. Im sorry ma'am but without the bunker. We really are going to be up a creek for a while. Especially with you having that wound of yours since we cant treat it properly."

The private has nearly had it with this 'cocky' elf. He begins to pace around a little, trying to keep his cool.

"Im sorry. But I have to agree with Enisis on this one. We are really short for options. We most likely wont be able to pay the snakes price, and as you said, the elves are very far away."  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:37 pm
Yuka looked at her hand again, the fresh blood from her back covered it again. She glanced at the now pacing private. "What about the dwarves? they live far below the surface, they may have survived this terror. They are closer than the elves, by almost two days."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games