Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:55 pm
"Yeah, your right the only problem is where to start.......we don't know how far the others have landed *sighs* this may take a while" I shook my head as I tried to think of where to look.
"I hope we can find them all." I mutter as I drunk some milk.
".........I wonder where Kankuro and Temari are at?" I thought out loud.
"Well Sakura has to be here somewhere......." I didn't really wanted to look for her, but we needed her, so we couldn't ditch her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:29 pm
(lol my sensai is Inako Nakashi)

Kanatta just stood there then she walked outside and climbed up into a tree. She sat there looking up at the sky. *sighs* 'I wonder if Izon and Miroku actually fell into the portal to.' she thought as she was relaxed in the tree.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:04 pm
"Well im sure they all landed somewhere near here. I mean look how many of you I found...kinda," she chuckled nervously and sighed. "I'm sure you guys will find them soon," She smiled and tried to lighten the mood.

Kyo slightly nodded at what Kisa said then looked over at Sara, "I'm sure she's right. I mean they it's not like they fell in some other country.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:12 pm
I went wide eyed, "Wait.....what if the did?! Oh, crap!!!!!!!" I started hypervintaling at this.
I shruged if Sakura was in another country, I could care less. (Ooooooooooohhhh, Sasuke is cold!!!!)
I stiffened a bit by that thought.
I blinked, "Naruto-kun, Gaara-kun, calm down ok? We'll find them and I believe they are all here as Kisa-san and Kyo-kun said so don't worry too much ok?"
"She has a point" I added on as I looked to Naruto & Gaara.
I calmed down some, "Ok......I guess" I mummbled.
I sighed as I sat down, I had gotten tired of the walk & the wound from yesterday flared up abit though I didn't show it.
I sat there trying to think of a good way to get them, well most of them back home, personly I wanted Sara-san to stay.(the crazy xd )  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:18 pm
Kisa sat down as well and looked at everyone, "Isn't there something you guys can do to locate them?" She simply wanted to throw out ideas so that they could maybe get something out of them.

Kyo looked over at Shigure almost as if he knew what he was thinking. He glared at him for a bit then looked over at Naruto who was now playing with his ramen instead of eating it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:22 pm
I thought about it, "Well we could try to locate there chakra.....crap if Neji was here he could show us where the others were at...." I sighed as I then thought of my gekigenki, unfortantly in my condecion I would faint or worse if I used it.
I saw Kyo, was glaring at Shigure I gave him a face like this * confused * I then look at Shigure I then knew why he was glaring at him for....that look on Shigure's face it was like, "Are you sure your not the pervy sage?" I looked at Shigure funny.
When Naruto said this I nearly choked on my food, since I was sitting by the girl named Tohru, she helped me.
"Sasuke! Are you ok?!" I asked as I gocked at him.
"I'm ok" I muttered as I regain my statchure.
I cocked an eyebrow at Naruto & Sasuke.
I looked up to see Kyo was glaring at me for a moment before Naruto called me the pervy sage again, I did this * sweatdrop */ this * crying * 'Why does he keep calling me that?' I thought.  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:52 pm
Kanatta heard a sound then got up fast. She saw a dark figure off in the distance but she couldnt tell what it was. She sat there hidden in the tree as the figure got closer and closer. When the figure was close enough she saw her teamate Miroku!!! She jumped down from the tree and helped Miroku. He was hurt badly. "Miroku what happened to you? How did you get here?"
Miroku looked up at Kanatta. "We fell into a portal and landed here then we got attack by Orochimaru."
"Wait a minute what do you mean we? Is Izon with you?" she said as she got worried.
"Yea. Izon stayed behind so i could get away and find some help. Im guessing Orochimaru has him captured." he said as coughed a little.
Kanatta then picked him up and took him inside. "Hey! I need some help here!"
(here's what Miroku looks like. he's the one on the bottom left corner)
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:09 pm
I looked up as Kanatta came in with Miroku (LOL now is a good time for Sara to learn a new technice, that don't use chakra ^w^) "Miroku!" I jumped up & went to him, I felt tears go down my cheek then they went to Miroku & somehow healed him. "What the...." was all I can.
I knew instantly it was Orochimaru had injured him, ".........Miroku lead us to Izon!"
I stood up & started walking to the door, "Kisa-san we'll be back, Sara-san you stay here incase Naruto, Kannatta, Sasuke let's go!"
"Be careful!" I gave them a concerned look on my face.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:06 pm
Kisa nodded and looked over at Torhu, "I have a bad feeling..." she said quietly and looked out the window.

Kyo watched everyone leave and head over to help there teamate. Who knew what the outcome would be.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:25 pm
As I watch them all leave, I looked down & muttered, "I hate feelin' useless!" I shook abit from that.
I looked at her & rubbed her back, "It's not your fault dear, so don't beat yourself up over this ok?" I say soothingly to her.
I didn't say anything what Shigure said was true, but I still felt like crap.  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:09 pm
Kanatta ran through the forest with the others. She tracked down Izon's chakra and followed it. She got really worried and angry so then her demon started to slowly come out and she ran faster than before. (oh i forgot to mention Izon is like madly in love with Kanatta XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:32 pm
I was getting angery as well, I speeded up as well & was now running right along with Kanatta.
I kept up with them as I glanced every so often at Miroku.  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:38 pm
Kanatta looked back then calmed down. "Miroku you ok?"

"Yea im fine. Go ahead without me. I will go back to the house since you know where Izon is at now Kanatta." he said as slowed down.

Kanatta nodded her head. "Alright. Be careful Miroku."

Miroku then headed back to Shigure's house and sat there with them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:49 pm
Kisa went into the kitchen and came back out with a glass of water. She handed it to Miroku, "Here drink some." She smiled and went back into the kitchen this time she came out with a cup full of warm tea. She walked over to Sara and but it in front of her, "Here this should calm you down some." She smiled at her two and sat down next to Shigure and Yuki.

Kyo pushed the cup toward Sara, "She's right drink some."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:40 pm
I took the tea & sipped on it, in which it did help out some, "Thanks, Kisa-san, Kyo-kun....Shigure-kun" I sighed as I looked at Kyo, "I can't believe how much damage Orochimaru is doing! This is just crazy!" I shook my head in disbelief.
I rubbed her back some more while saying, "It's not your fault this happened...."
"Yes it is! If I didn't make that portal then none of this..........." I flopped on the table sobbing.
I rubbed the back of my head thinking, 'Crap! I just made her feel worse!' "Please calm down, look something will work out!"
I stayed laying on the table, but stopped crying. For one reason, with all my moving I opened up a wound in my chest & what I was wearing was a blue shirt, it would be obveous if I sat up that I was bleeding again.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games