Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:54 pm
"Let's go before they find us." Bomani said softly. He kissed her once more, this time on the tip of the nose, and hugged her as tightly as he could before letting her go.
"I'll turn away while you go retrieve your clothes." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:58 pm
Chione's heart fell little when he let her go, but she couldn't help but giggle at him mentioning turning away. "You really are a prince charming." She chuckled, swimming over to where she remembered she had placed her clothes. It amused her a bit, him not seeing her naked form even after he had held her. However, it just showed that he had the decency to do so.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:00 pm
Despite himself, Bomani did turn his head a little and watched as she swam over to the other shore. However, as soon as the middle of her back appeared out of the water, he turned around and started for his own clothes...he wasn't going to try and hide it: she could look, if she wanted to.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:04 pm
Chione tried not to look back, but began to turn her head. Halfway there she stopped, her face feeling hot as she returned her gaze forward, resisting the temptation to look and instead heading straight for her gown, putting it on and tying it with ease. She couldn't possibly look. Anyway, if she did, she would feel ashamed and maybe even guilty afterwards. As she walked back out she began to make her way to where she remembered Bomani's clothes were, looking down as she wrung her hair out.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:07 pm
Bomani stepped out from behind the tree when he heard Chione approach. By pure dumb luck, he was still missing his shirt, about to put it on, and it revealed him as quite muscled. "Ready to go?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:11 pm
Chione looked up, hearing Bomani's voice and got a glimpse of his torso. Even though it was only a glimpse, it was enough to set her cheeks on fire. "Y-yes!" She said, a bit louder than she should have while stuttering. Maybe she just didn't notice that even when she was being held against him before.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:17 am
Bomani caught the stutter and laughed, stepping out fully from behind the tree. His shirt was now over his shoulder.
"It was going to happen eventually." he said casually. If they stayed in a relationship, one day she would see him at least topless.
"Come here...you're allowed to touch." he said with a smile, holding his arms out a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:36 am
Obediently walking over to him Chione smiled nervously at his choice of words. "Am I allowed to touch, or do you just want me to touch?" She laughed, taking his hand and then placing her other on his torso while looking into his eyes.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:37 am
"You're allowed to, I'm not making you." Bomani said, squeezing her hand gently. "I had a feeling you'd like to know what your prince charming is like." he explained, looking into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:52 am
"I did, actually." Chione admitted, her fingers grazing his skin. "If we're going to be together, know that you can ask anything of me." She added, kissing his cheek and squeezing his hand back.

[[Sorry, don't have much time...^^']]  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:21 pm
Bomani watched as her hand trailed across his chest. He smiled, looking into her eyes. "I couldn't tell you what to do...I would only suggest things, and if you're comfortable with it, I would do it." he told her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:14 pm
Chione nodded, but then smiled. "Bomani, it wouldn't be fair of me to ask something of you with no remorse, and not have you do the same." Tapping his nose she raised an eyebrow. "You should express your wants every once in a while."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:17 pm
"Well, my only want at the moment is to be with you, Chione." Bomani said with a smile. "That's all...I may want something else later, but I'll wait until I know you're comfortable with it before saying it." he told her. He hadn't looked at her in the nude when she had been in the water, and he wanted to see her that way...but he didn't know if she was ready to show him that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:21 pm
His words brought a smile to her face, making her heart lift despite the setting of the sun. "Alright, just as long as you tell me sometime." Chione replied, hugging him. Now that they were about to return to the world she despised, she looked back up at him, and then blushed slightly. Bringing a hand up her fingers touched his lips, her eyes asking permission to have one last kiss.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:25 pm
Bomani nodded. "I will." he said, hugging her back. He saw the look in her eyes when she touched his lips, and he nodded, smiling.
"One more." he stopped her before she could kiss him, for one quick instruction.
"Make it count."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games