Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Village of Five Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:09 am
(WE. NEED. DRAMA!!! lol XD)

Sheryl stood up and walked down to the rivers edge. When she got there she fell to her knees and began coughing. Soon enough, with each cough, came a small amount of blood.

(=D DRAMA!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:22 am
(stupid drama.)

Akane nodded then smelt blood and jumped out and saw a girl coughing up blood. "Um drink this..." Akane said trying not to freak out the stuff she gave the girl should help.  

minisailormon

Arkh_valfan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:10 pm
-runs over- sis you ok whats wrong?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:57 pm
(=DDDD)

Sheryl took the bottle, but was coughing to much to be able to drink anything. Sheryl's coughing continued until she threw up a large amount of blood. She put her hands on the ground and leaned forwards onto them. She stayed in that position, shaking.  

Gold Marra

minisailormon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:04 pm
Akane then slowly took the bottle from the girl then her fangs grew larg and she took the liquid and put it in her mouth and bit the girl causing the liquid go in her vain. "That should help... are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:53 pm
Sheryl slowly sat back on her heels. She looked down at her hands, they were covered in blood from covering her mouth while coughing. She wrapped her arms around her brother. "it hurts." she mumbled into his shoulder.  

Gold Marra

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:57 pm
Silveretta watched from a tree behind them. she sighed. I would've helped, but with them there I probably would've been pushed out of the way anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:14 pm
"Wash your hands in the river."Akane said  

minisailormon

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:18 pm
Sheryl nodded and slowly stood up. She made her way to the river and sat down with her bare feet in it. She stayed like that for a while, trying to clear her head before bending forwards to wash her hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:59 pm
-walks over to her putting his jacket around her arms- so the fits are coming back? how long have they been troubling you? -wraps an arm around her to keep her from going into shock-  

Arkh_valfan

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:01 pm
Sheryl rested her head on his shoulder, as she tried to get the already dry blood off her hands. "I don't know." she whispered to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:20 pm
dont worry ill take care of you no matter what ok nothing bad will happen to you i swear it as your brother. ok?  

Arkh_valfan

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:56 pm
A loud breaking sound was heard and Silveretta dashed off. She had broken the large branch she was sitting above. she ran up the stairs and in to her room, locking it behind her. She layed down, her arms folded underneathe her pillow and her face buried in it. the thick black blanket was pinned over her Window, blocking out all the light.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:56 pm
(Drama O: )
Dervish sat on the branch of a tree staring down at them tilting his head. "How strange..." He said watching Mimi cough up blood and her brother holding her.  

bebosis

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:05 pm
((will you not be one of them and quit gnoring my character? She almost knocked a tree down for pete sake. It ain't easy gettin attention without words but I'm trying xP))

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff