Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Having your first period at ages 12 and younger Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sl4ughtermelon

Bashful Gekko

6,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:53 pm
ugh i was 12. i think i was the first one in my whole grade to get it D:
i went to the bathroom and noticed it, and it was literally the first time i swore XD
it was awful, because i didnt know what to do, and we had to do a little play that day.

and i felt bad later, because i didnt tell my mom about it for like 5 or 6 months until she found out. i didnt want to tell her because i knew all she would do is nag and nag me.( thats what she did when i got my first bra :/) so she got really pissed off at me when she found out, it was awful D: i mean, now that im 16 i know that it would have been better if i just told her, but back then i was just so freaked out and stuff sad  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:09 am
I start my period when I was 11 and a half .

I was in a family dinner on a restaurante , It was terrible . My all family know it 5 seconds later ='(  

- Nanokax -

Desirable Genius

8,375 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • NPCon Attendee 100

vonn94

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:11 am
when i was 11 and it happened in school neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:27 am
It happened when I was 12. I wasn't expecting it because my mom didn't get hers till she was 14. redface So I didn't have a pad or anything. And I was at SCHOOL. I went to the bathroom,saw it, and was like... "oh s**t". I had to ask my friend for a pad, and we had to leave the classroom in the middle of class in front of everyone. it was so embarrassing. and telling my mom... was not fun. because she took it as a time to have 'girl talk'. ugh. redface  

Rainbow x Toxic

saradinpark

4,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:34 pm
My friend got her's at 9 when she was staying with the grandma.
Her mom didn't believe her.
I don't think I knew what a period was when I was 9 lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:44 pm
I was 12 but almoust 13 on september 8th 2008 oh god I so didn't want it to happen but it did -.- infackt in that verry summer of 2008 I wished that I'd never have a period for as long as I live (with no health problems couse of that ofc)  

Eternal Snow White Queen

Shameless Capitalist

10,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Scarface 150

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:48 pm
I believe I was 13, my sister and mom were so happy. That they bought us fast food as a congratulations. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:24 pm
I was 12 when I started my Period... and I was at my grandparents when it happened. Well I remember me talking to my mom and dad about it in the living-room... they had talked about it before with me but I never realy understood until I really started having to put stuff into my underwear and start skipping swimming-class and such. At first It sucked but then I just started to find it annoying... I hate swimming-class and I am so glad I get to skip it once a month... but I never get to skipp PE crying .  

Captain Mansym

Ravynne Sidhe

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:32 pm
`Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,' I said, `art sure no craven.
Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the nightly shore -

I was 10 when I got mine. I didn't know I had it till later in the day. I told my dad about it since he was home, and he had to call my grandma in IL XD Luckily I was off when it happened, and I took the next day off. I think I was the first girl in my whole grade to have gotten her period at age 10. My doctor even said it wasn't normal for girls in my city to get their periods at 10 o.o

Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!'
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:28 pm
I started when I was twelve, in seventh grade.
I remember I freaked out at first, it was just before school, I think when I first went to the bathroom in the morning. I remember I cried, I swore I was dying. It's been... six years now and I'm still irregular. But I'm going to the doc soon and are going to ask them about it.  

alienli

Friendly Tipper

Aularen has quit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:58 pm
I got mine when I was twelve, the night before Thanksgiving. I felt really awkward the next day since a whole bunch of people came to my house for Turkey Day. I felt like they all knew that I was on my period just by looking at me. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:29 am
i was 14.
it was last year & i was alone at home.
I just now what to do~ rofl  

kiwicrumble

Sparkly Fairy

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Crew Draggy

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:11 am
I had mine at 12 man... It sucked, because I drank cranberry juice and had gone to toilet. You know, I thought it was cranberry juice but Dx So I really shouted loud for my mom to hear. I opened the door for her and I was crying... a lot.. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:21 pm
I was 12. I didn't know I had started, I had it for a few days without knowing until my mom told me. I was in such denial xp I had a lot of gas so I thought I was just doing wet farts (I know, gross), and because it was my first time it wasn't red but brown, so, yeah. It wasn't really fun. I'm 17 now, and my period are really bad. Sometimes the cramps are so bad I throw up.  

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

sidenar

Handsome Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:41 am
Hmm...I think I was ten. At a mall. .-. With my family. I had to drag my mom to the bathroom without notice, and my brother and dad were just standing there going like, "What's going on?"  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff