Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~ CONFESSIONS! ~ ( Keep it PG13! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Infinite Pandora

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image

"Shallow opinion,
Acid fetish toy in the shape of YOU
Look very beautiful [beautiful]
Deranged, deauched, denued
"

. . .I act differently around other people, but not completely different for my close friends to notice.

I secretly wish that my friends would notice/tell me something about myself that not even I have said. . .

"Empty, Heiress, Tantrums
Psycho, with a gun
Finger heracy
Clean out the poison when you cut out your tongue"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:50 am
i wish gaia wasnt addicting  

I Red Roze I

PaperdollDecay

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:38 am
I wish I wasn't me.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:28 am
I'm in love with Molly.  

Gallery Of Suicide

X_icewhip_X

Dapper Dabbler

16,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:57 pm
This one is about by boyfriend Joseph...

Is it odd that I'm with with a man I've never seen in real life? Is it strange that I've fallen for someone who cannot pull his arms around me and hold me close? Is it wrong to fall in love...

Over the internet

Everyone that's dating online that I've met either met their man in person before or after talking to them online. Me? It's not so much that. I met Joseph online about six months ago. We started talking and role playing 1-on-1, and about 2 months into our friendship, he expressed his feelings for me. I was shocked and surprised. I didn't know what to say. But I thought and I prayed, and after some time, I returned his feelings. We've been together like this for 4 months now.

However, like in any relationship, things started to get complicated.

For one thing, my mother took the news of an internet boyfriend hard. She said she hated it, so ever since then, I've avoided the subject, bringing him up subtly to let her know I'm still with him. But when will I ever be able to talk about him freely again? When will she understand?

My Dad took it a little lighter, but said to keep my options open. Although this is a little better than what my mother's reaction was, I still know that he does not understand. I don't want to keep my options open. I never wanted them open to begin with, even when I was single. There is no one around here.... and I mean NO ONE... that I even remotely like. It's Joseph who helped me open my eyes, and eventually my heart, to love. Why would I want to keep my options open with a guy like that by my side?

I love Joseph, even more than life itself, if you can believe it. I've chatted with him, and talked with him on the phone, listening to the soothing sound of his sweet voice carrase my fragile heart. He's treated my so gently, like I were a wounded dove or a crying child: tenderly and with immense love and compassion. That's what I've always wanted... it's all I ever wanted.

So I don't care what my parents, or rather anyone says! I'm sticking by my man, even if he is halfway across the country! He's mine, and I'm his. It may sound crazy, but that's what love does to you! Sometimes, you have to go a little nuts to fall in love!

I love Joseph with all my heart, and I'm never going to let him go! It'll be hard, but it's just something I need to do... because I need him! More than anyone could ever imagine!

===============================================

((If you read all of that, I gotta thank you! It means a lot to me that you read it all!))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:02 pm
I've fallen for my best guy friend, hard.
And he just found out a in November.
He's dating one of my other friends, but he's confesed he likes me back.
And now things are weird between us.
And I know this sounds a little harsh, but I think he deserves way better.
Not that she's a bad girlfriend (I did say she's my friend), but it's just too hard to see them in front of me.
Sometimes I cry myself to sleep because he REALLY likes her and they'll never break up.
Everytime I see him, it's like I forget about all the bad points in my life.
I don't think he even notices how much I like him though... :c

daddylatrell

O.G. Noob

LyricalSoul93

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:53 am
I had one of those pretty sand pictures in a bottle, you know where there is different colours of sand layered in designs? My friend gave it to me.
Well, it was sitting on top of my bookshelf, and my boyfriend and I were getting a bit carried away making out and he pushed me up against the shelf so it fell and broke. I'm too embarrassed to tell my friend..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:08 am
i must tell that... i love... spaghetti....  

Evil Spaghetti

8,150 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:37 pm
People think that I am very innocent, but I tend to have very hate full thoughts about others.

I have arguements with my self in my head and infront of the mirror as if there are two of me.

I have had a crush on the same guy for the past four years, though I've been lying to my friends saying I don't like him anymore. He doesn't know who I am.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:04 pm
I love the guy who I shouldn't have....I don't know what it would do to my friends if I did go out with him. So much went on that last year....I don't know if he knows half of it, but I think he's guessed enough to know what to do. Two of my friends now like him, and I want nothing more to see one of them with him. That is a lie. Sometimes. I like a guy who's cute as can be, but not in the same way--like, he's cute I wish I could be with him but it feels oo childish. Too new and what I'm used to....missing of he sacrafice part I guess. The first guy; I'm sometimes friends, sometimes not. It's too hard to always be, but during times when we're away from school and toghether a lot then we can remember what it was like to be friends. I love him, I guess. Whatever. We're too...in a tight spot right now, I don't want to end up killing my friends because I want to pursue a friendship. And my friends who like him--they deserve him better than me! I've messed things up! Haahaa, and I will never tell them I like him because I couldn't hurt them like that, and there's soo much that that would wreck....Haha, I guess I go through life trying not to think about some things....It was too long ago to go back and talk about what happened. sad
All well. That was one long confession!!  

viper_353

I Am A Mountie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:11 pm
I'm the real slim shady... ninja

Ok, when I was little, I wanted to be mermaid. Like, badly. I'd like use spells and incantations. Never worked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:13 pm
I haven't been doing all my Hw sweatdrop

glittlerandnightmares

2,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:16 pm
I cheat for some of my homework, you know, when we are on the bus, but when will i ever need to know what the square root of pie divided by diameter times the ratio of the circumfrance?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:17 pm
I tried to choke my brother when I was 4. He was 1, and tried to choke me back. Luckily my mom broke us apart before someone got hurt.  

Sioga

Eloquent Genius

iLUVuLOLI-kun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:41 am
lately i've been going out with my best friends boyfriend cause he likes me and I like him, and I think she's already caught us makin out before......yikes...  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games