Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:06 pm
Vivi blinked then says "Ah, ha that's why you want to look older to impress Erika!.....and another thin'......you press the top dear.....it's a spray can..." she then did this * sweatdrop *  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:11 pm
"Then how the hell do you open the damned thing?" He yelled rather angrily before turning to the woman clad in gold armor. "The ******** a spray can?" But pressed the tip, having his face sprayed again. "I found out how to use it!"

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:12 pm
Erika laughed and sprayed him with water again. this time drenching him completly. "put it away Shen. I don't care if you take it with you, but don't play with it now."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:15 pm
Vivi shake her head while thinking 'This is sad....I mean really sad' all she could say at the time is "Wow, just wow"  

The Bubblelicous

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:16 pm
(( I'm not going to be on tomorrow. That doesn't mean I want to read twenty pages on Sunday > 3> ))

"Stop spraying me!" He shouted at the Rebel leader, capping the thing and putting it in the bag tied to his waist befor the ruby eyes snapped to Vivi. "And I am originally older! I'd be sixty-three by now had I not gotten changed into this body! trust me, I care nothing for Erika but she has my utmost repsect for her."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:19 pm
"Then why are you blushin' Shen?" Vivi asked while looking amused.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:25 pm
Ross looked at Vivi. "just drop it, we have to figure out a way to get Scarlet out of this thing." and get her away before Erika and her assasins get to her. he added silently to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:25 pm
"My face turns red when I'm angry." He stated simply, unamused by the immaturity of the knight. These people were supposed to stop him from killing the Princess? "I can assure you I've no feelings for her. Don't fool yourself into thinking I'm infatuated with her. In all reality you should stop fantasizing about other people and get under a man."

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:33 pm
Vivi went bright red when Shen said that, truth be told she liked Ross(if it's alright with you Gold Marra) & when Ross spoke she looked at him then nodded"Alright let me try somethin'" she walked over to Scarlet & started to sing here lulaby to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:35 pm
(( I dun wanna read twenty pages on Sunday. Remember that, loves. Ciao. ))

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:38 pm
(lol, ok... (and I don't mind, they can both love each other, without the other knowing XD)

Erika watched and rolled her eyes. "How could this possibly wo-"

Ross cut her off. "shut up! this used to be sung to her, so just shut up for a while, if that's even possible for you."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:25 pm
(It's goin' to be more interestin' now LOL)
Vivi kept calm & put magic in her singing to make it more effective while thinking 'Thank you Ross'.  

The Bubblelicous

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:46 pm
If you let me have my way.......

((Why does it feel like people only post all the time when I'm grounded?))

Tatsel watched the goings ons. "You people are trying to rescue this girl and all you can do is exchange witty banter?" Tatsel scoffed.

I swear I'll tear you apart........

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:06 am
(why are you grounded?)

Erika turned to look at the demon. "so you're here are you? we were just starting." she snarled at the demon but did nothing else, knowing very well just how strong this tiny demon was.

Ross turned to Tatsel aswell, "We just thought of this, but that guy came in and destracted us..." he said pointing at the boy who called himself Scarlets friend.

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:10 am
Vivi kept singing yet nodded to Tatsel she also started to get light headed because her magic power was already low.....If she keeps going she might pass out or worse might even die.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games