Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eragon rp(DragnGuy7 and shauna_marie) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:29 pm
Raudr thought about this one. He couldn't tell others that Kaeanlanna was his sister as they didn't look similar at all. "You could be my girlfriend, I think the villagers would take it. What do you think?"Raudr said this with a smile on his face and a joking manner as he thought she wouldn't like the idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:33 am
Kaeanlanna listened to his suggestion, pinpointing one flaw. "Who would think any girl would be allowed to travel with her suitor alone? It would actually be best to say I was your wife..." She pointed out. It would be easy enough, she still had a few rings on her fingers, all she had to do was shift one. She could also possibly sell one or two of the others for more money.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:48 pm
"Yeah, but don't you think we look a bit young to be married? I mean it could work...by the way, I can't call you by your real name so what should I call you for now?"Raudr was really getting into this idea. He liked making up stories and things like that. We could go on about this for days and still not be satisfied. I need to think of a new name too. Rallen might be a wanted criminal now., he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:52 pm
Kaeanlanna raised an eyebrow. "Not really, most people are married by this age. I'm not because I was supposed to be a secret..." She pointed out with a shrug. "As for a name, call me Elena. All of the letters are in my name, and it is definately shorter." She said, after thinking about it..

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:12 pm
Raudr felt really stupid again. He had been learning a lot with Kaeanlanna around though."Well I'm still learning about human ways so I wouldn't know this stuff. Can you think of a name for me? "Raudr had ran out of ideas and they were almost at the town gate.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:53 pm
Kaeanlanna thought for a moment. "Hmm, Ray, or Allen..." She suggested as she thought. She'd let him think about those two before naming more.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:02 pm
Raudr thought about it for a while. "I like Allen. Let's go with that."His mind wandered for a moment. "And we are we traveling why?"Raudr looked up and made note that they were about 50 feet from the gate. "Let's continue this conversation in our heads, agreed?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:11 pm
Kaeanlanna changed one nice ring to her ring finger as she thought. 'To see an old friend maybe, or one of our parents could be sick...you got anything?' She questioned as she slipped the other two rings off her fingers.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:52 pm
'Let's go with we are going to meet some old friends in Feinster. If anyone says anything about it then act surprised and inquire why. The Varden attacked Feinster and conquered not just a week ago but I don't know how fast news travels. So play it cool. Hand me one of your rings that looks similar to the one you are wearing.'They had about a couple more minutes before they entered the town, yet Raudr felt strangely calm. He wondered how Kaeanlanna would act as this would be the first time they were going to meet others outside of the guards he had killed a couple days ago.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:42 pm
Kaeanlanna looked through her rings. 'None are similar to mine, not really, plus, they'd be too small for you, unless you used magic on them...' She thought, then remembered what he had said about gems being able to store power. She decided to keep the one with a small emerald on her ring finger, and she handed him her simplest ring, it was gold with tiny diamonds faceted in the top. 'That's the best I can do, there is more gold where the diamonds are, maybe you could make that strech out and make it fit your finger.'

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:48 pm
Raudr muttered under his breath and the ring stretched very slightly. He fit it onto his finger no problem.'There worked like a charm.Now that we are in the town be cool but be careful of what you say.'Raudr noticed her pick of rings and smiled. She had chosen one simple but helpful. The ring had a small emerald in it. He was glad some of his words had stuck in her head.He made a mental note to make a trinket for her with a proper gem for her in the future.They entered the village gate.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:55 pm
Kaeanlanna nodded slightly at his thoughts. Upon entering the village, she did the one logical thing that came to mind. Who would believe that they were married if they didn't even hold hands? So, she reached down and gently took his hand in hers.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:10 pm
Raudr almost jumped when she touched his hand but settled down as she grasped it gently. His pulse quickened and he wondered why but he couldn't think straight for a second. He continued forward and headed toward what looked like a small market.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:31 pm
Kaeanlanna hadn't noticed any change in Raudr when she took his hand, and she didn't act as if something was different. Looks can be misleading, she found it was nice to hold his hand, but she wouldn't admit it, thinking her brain must be playing tricks on her. She spotted the small market they were headed to, and examined it. Nothing like she would see out the palace walls, but then again, she never had really left them before.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:38 pm
Raudr approached a clothing stall and looked at some of the wares up for sale. He picked up one of the one of the dresses and held it out for Kaeanlanna to see. "What do you think of this one? I know it's not as nice as the one we lost but I think it will do."Raudr smiled at her all happy-like.'I hope I'm playing this up right so just go with me here.'  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games