Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Yuu Okono

Versatile Receiver

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:58 pm
To lie here under you...

User Image

Rain, rain go away

Come again another day

All the world is waiting

For the sun

Taichi

Taichi turned even redder as he heard the voice coming from both the phone and the booth, he most definitely was screwed. "I..It is! The people at SMASH told me to call you and I had been putting it off cause it was your day off and I didn't want to disturb you and..."
Taichi stopped to take a breath and because he knew if he had continued he would have let Naoko know that he had hear him. He coughed slightly eyes darting to the booth and his tea cup then spoke again. "I...I'm sorry. My name is Ishikawa Taichi, I'm the new lead vocalist for Visual Kei."
He would have continued but he saw the waitress in front of him. "It's just my luck, a cute guy comes in, hears about tow guys in the booth and wants to go join them. Why does every guy who comes in here that's cute turn out to be gay?" Taichi's eyes widened and he immediately started spluttering, blushing while trying to deny wanting to go and join the two in the corner, completely forgetting about the phone by his ear. He froze though as he heard some very interesting sound coming from the phone by his ear though and turned the deepest shade of red he had ever turned.

Ishikawa

...Is all that I could ever do

{OOC: Well I'm glad you liked it ^^ Would you believe that I haven't even been rping for that long?...I think around seven or eight months.}  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko sighed, focusing everything he had on that phone call. "Yeah well, you did disturb me and from what I can tell, you're either sitting on the other side of this bar, or standing outside the curtain. Come in here, and I'll personally skin you alive."
Pissed wasn't EVEN the word.
Though... Ryuukaze WAS doing something that certainly helped the pianist's mood.
"So you're 'Hikari ya Yami's' new vocalist, hmm? I'll be in the studio tomorrow, so you'd better have something good prepared to show me. I won't work with just any singer."
'If you can't dazzle me, you're out.' the blond thought, before wincing and trying to refocus his attention on the phone.
But then he heard that waitress.
"If you want to join us, Taichi-kun, you'd better stop stuttering. Otherwise, I'll see you tomorrow."

(((OOC: I'm trying out a new look in the image side for NAKO. Hehehe. It's hard to find a Visual Kei guy with blond hair and glasses... so I settled on strawberry blond brown... *sigh*)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:13 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Ryuukaze giggled, enjoying his new little game. He gripped Naoko's hips, digging his nails in sharply, and continued what he was doing.
The sounds the man was making did nothing but turn him on and make him do what he was doing with more fervor.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:19 pm

Amber eyes flickered closed as Naoko pressed against the back of the booth, trying desperately not to make a sound.
If this kept up much longer, he was going to scream.
A slight whimpering sound escaped NAKO's lips, but luckily he had the cell phone flipped, so that he could still hear, but sound wouldn't be picked up so easily.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:27 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"Go ahead...let go, Hai-kun..." he took the time to say before occupying his mouth again, moving very quickly, humming the whole time.
All Naoko would have been able to see would be a shock of platinum and black hair moving up and down, up and down.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:31 pm

SCREW THIS!
Naoko threw the phone onto the booth beside him... without, of course, ending the conversation, and pushed the table away with his hands.
Quickly he pulled Ryuukaze up, claiming the violinist's lips with his own in a furry of lust.
'I'll distract his lips! That'll work... right?' the guitarist thought.
After all, he really didn't want to start screaming in the throes of passion... in the middle of a bar.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Yuu Okono

Versatile Receiver

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:33 pm
To lie here under you...

User Image

Rain, rain go away

Come again another day

All the world is waiting

For the sun

Taichi

"I...I'm on the other side of the bar. And I wasn't even thinking of coming in there!" He groaned as he realized just how dirty that sound. Taichi splutted into the phone as the waitress walked off giggling, she, like others in the bar he was sure, had apparently heard the man and Taichi was sure he'd die from embarrassment.
He did not want to join, although Naoko's comment did make him realize that the keyboardist was also gay, or at least bi and he was a little curious as to what the man looked like and what the other man, or maybe it was a boy looked like.
But he most certainly wasn't going to enter into something with a bandmate, if things turned south he was sure he'd be the one to get the axe. "I...I'll just see you tomorrow at the studio Naoko-san...Though I might still be here when you two get done. After all, the tea is fantastic and it's freezing outside, and I'd rather be nice and warm." He froze when he heard whimper followed by a banging sound and then heard the sounds pick up again. It was most definitely hot in here.

Ishikawa

...Is all that I could ever do

{OOC:...He looks...Hoooot o.o...I'm totally drooling << And uh...I'm the lead vocalist xP You said guitarist. EDIT: Darn it! xP You two post to quickly <<}  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:38 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

It was a shock when he was pulled up and away from what he was so focused on, though he was happy to be locking lips with the keyboardist again.
The kisses were deep, heated, and beyond passionate.
That didn't stop him however. In place of his lips, he put his hand in their place, gripping tightly, determined to get his way, and get Naoko off.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:40 pm

"Nice and warm, huh?" Naoko asked, having come up for air from his kiss, phone in hand again.
Though now he had one arm wrapped around Ryuukaze, preventing him from dashing under the table again.
"I hate the cold, so it doesn't look like I'll be leaving any time soon."
For more than one reason...'
If he stepped out of the booth now, the ENTIRE bar would know just what a famous keyboardist with a hard-on looked like.
And he was determined NOT to let that happen.
"And tell the damn waitresses to stop giggling." he hissed into the phone before throwing it back onto the booth and claiming Ryuukaze's lips again.
Of course by THIS time, his akuma was back to his old tricks, and NAKO couldn't help but moan deeply, though rather quietly, into the kiss as he arched his hips slightly.

(((OOC: Fixed it. Sorry about that, my bad. Tiny print on this screen is REALLY hard to read. My laptop screen died so I have an OLD computer monitor... makes font fuzzy and tiny font's horribly hard, hehe.)))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:50 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Barely breaking the kiss, Ryu reached up and unbuttoned his shirt so quickly one might have been able to give him a world record for speed.
He threw his shirt on the table behind him and hopped back up to sit on the edge, undoing the button on his own pants. He reached out and yanked Naoko up on top of him, claiming his lips roughly and wrapping his legs around the blonds waist before delivering a ridiculously loud slap to the side of his a**.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:59 pm

"They're going to hear us!" Naoko whispered harshly, his hands on either side of Ryuukaze's head as he stared down at the violinist.
Leaning down, NAKO placed his lips next to his akuma's ear, whispering softly. "I'm not exactly the quietest love maker, and there are people in this bar who know who we are, Ryuukaze-san."
In truth, Naoko was worried.
How he desperately wanted to slip out the back and go to his place... no, not his... Ryuukaze's.
But right now... the danger of being found out was rather inviting.
Then that amber gaze was finally distracted...
Ryuukaze's chest was so pale... so soft...
Naoko couldn't help but start running his hands over the lean stomach beneath him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:31 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"I don't care if they hear!" he gasped. rocking his hips up, he ground himself together with the blond.
"Be loud...let's cause a scene..." he really was behaving like a devil, tempting beyond temptation.
"And ya wanna know a secret? I have no interest in women. Never have. I'm 100% gay, and all yours." his voice was a lusty whisper in Nako's ear.

When his lover began running his hands over his body, however...it made him a little too wild for even his own good.
"Hai!" he accidentally called out. Well...Naoko was the one who was supposed to be screaming that, not him. Ryu chalked it up to s**t happens. Really really good s**t, in this instance.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:39 pm

Blushing brilliant, Naoko's whispered voice was soft, "God, you're so drunk, I doubt you even know what you're saying." he teased before claiming Ryuukaze's lips with his own.
Carefully, he used his position on top, to suddenly flip them over on the table. Luckily... it was a rather big table...
His lithe hands rubbed and teased all along the violinist's chest in all the right places.
He arched his own hips against those of his akuma, mentally cursing whoever thought clothes were a good thing in public.
NAKO's tongue snaked into the other man's mouth, twining with Ryuukaze's own tongue and pulling it in between the pianist's lips, sucking on the tongue with lustful abandon.
At least this way, Ryuukaze couldn't make too much noise...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:58 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"I know exactly what I am saying...every word..." he said seriously right before falling into the kiss.
The way Nako flipped their positions was amazing, though Ryukaze was somehow happier beneath the blond. It didn't matter though, being on top was so very fun.
The way the man was touching his body, though...it was splendid. Those long piano playing fingers dancing along his flesh gave him goosebumps, and when Naoko began to suck on his tongue he very well could have exploded in that moment of exquisite pleasure.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:36 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai was just a tad bit annoyed as he entered the bar. He had thought that he had the rest of the night off. He had thought that he could hit a couple of clubs tonight. He had thought that he could possibly see those two hot toys again, and perhaps even tonight.
Apparently, what he thought had been wrong.
Kai had finished his shower when his phone rang. He picked it up, hoping all too much that it was either Naoko or Ryu, but was disappointed when Taki's voice answered.
"You free?"
Kai sighed inwardly. "Yes. Why?"
"Well, it'd be nice if we could go hang out or something. The music that we record would be far better if we actually knew each other more."
Kai rolled his eyes. It sounded so much like a pickup line. Still, Kai knew for sure that Taki was straight through and through. What a pity that he actually looked quite good nonetheless.
Kai nodded. "Sure! Where?"
And that was how Kai found himself in front of the doors to a bar.
Taki had also a thing for fame. He wanted to be more famous all the time, and he liked being seen with famous people. Kai couldn't care less about Taki's wants, but he himself felt that being a little open would make his feeling of loss go away. After all, his night was going to be spent talking to a straight guitarist instead of partying and probably getting quite intimate with people he had only met today.
Kai breathed in deeply and entered the bar. Immediately, all the waitresses turned. Kai smiled a heart wrenching smile at them. He knew that they knew exactly who he was.

((Kai's back!))

N a k a i

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games