Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DemonXSnowflake (Private) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:36 pm
Huoriel lifted her head towards Inei's voice, though her eyes were still closed due to more exposure to the sunlight. "Morning," she replied after a moment. As per usual she reached out her hands to receive supplies and her gift. Again, she put the wineskin to her lips, drinking deeply. She sighed happily as she put the rest of the supplies with where she left her stuff. "What do you have for me today?" she finally asked, reaching again to receive the gift.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:39 pm
Inei sat a little closer to the light than before, again trying to ease her into it. "Come here first." he said, chuckling as he pulled out a large cloth bag with the carving inside. This one was different: it was a large piece of wood carved with a scene of the mountains and the forest below it.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:44 pm
Huoriel hesitated. The sun seemed to be paticularly painful this day. Huoriel had to force her eyes to open to see where Inei had sat. She groaned, today was not going to be much fun. She moved next to him squinting against the sun's painful glare. It took all Huoriel had to open her eyes fully as she sat down next to him.
"It hurts,"she mumbled, curling into herself as she often did.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:47 pm
"I know, I know..." Inei said softly, kissing her on the forehead. "I wish I could take your pain away, but this is the only way to leave this dingy cave." he told her. "You'll slowly get used to it, I promise." he said, undoing the drawstring on the bag.
"Here's what I brought...it's a new carving, different from the last ones." he said, handing it over to her.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:42 pm
Huoriel squinted at the wood carving trying to see the shape of it at least. Again she moved her hands over it carefully trying to depict what it was. The only thing she could think of it for now was that it seemed well made.
"Thanks Inei," she said, setting it down, gently, beside her.

Huoriel wasn't feeling very talktive because of the increased pain from yesterday. The sun seemed to drain the energy right out of her, but this was the only way it could be done.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:46 pm
"Not a problem." Inei said softly. He slid an arm around her waist and held her against him.
"I'm here for you, Huoriel. I'll help you leave this cave." he promised in a quiet voice, letting her rest.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:01 pm
Huoriel allowed herself to lean against him, trying to relax. It wasn't working, ever muscle was tensed up it seened. Huoriel sighed. She didn't like the sun getting the best of her. "Stupid sun," she muttered to herself. "Stupid undeground, stupid cave."
This sudden whineyness made her chuckle. She felt like a child as she continued to complain silently in her mind now, feeling embarrassed by her outburst.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:04 pm
Inei laughed, putting a hand on her cheek. "Don't worry. By the way, the sun, while it may hurt now, is amazing when you get out there. Trust me...we should be there soon, a few more days and maybe I can bring some cloth to tie around your eyes, so at least you can feel what it's like to be outside during the day." he suggested.
"Just don't give up hope." he said softly.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:30 pm
"I'll take your word on that," she chuckled softly, trying to bury her face in his shoulder. She again chuckled but this time a little bitterly. "It's either this or back to the Underdark,"she said her voice darker then usual. She sighed. "Sorry had a moment there,"she aplogized before continueing trying to hide from the suns glare.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:33 pm
Inei chuckled. "I'd much rather you stayed on the surface." he said with a smile, kissing her softly on the cheek. "Because I would hate to see you head back into the darkness. You're a nice person, Huoriel, and I like you, I don't want to see that happen." he said with a smile.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:38 pm
It was nice to hear that sort of thing from Inei for some reason. It warmed her heart. "It won't," she assured him. "Come to far to go back." She smiled even though he couldn't see it being that she was covering her face the best she could and though they were more in the light it was still not light enough to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:46 pm
Inei smiled. "That's the spirit." he said. "Just feel confident about it, and you'll make it out. I can even let you stay with me, if you'd like." he said with a smile. "There's room enough at my place for one other."  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:57 pm
This statement for some reason made Huoriel perk up a bit. "Oh I could stay with you?" she questioned, lifting her head slightly. A smile played on her lips. It would be nice to stay with Inei and be around him more often.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:01 pm
"Of course you could." Inei said, chuckling. "Who else would you stay with? No one else in the village knows you or will trust you right away, and there's no vacant houses. Not only will I be able to teach you what you need to know, and to help you along, but I can also be there to protect you from some of the more...racist villagers." he said with a note of distaste in his voice.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:06 pm
"Oh I thought I was just going to stay in this cave the whole time," Huoriel chuckled. Yes, it was logical to stay with him since the others wouldn't know or trust her. It was going to be rough, but well worth it. She took his hand in hers, giving it a gentle squeeze. "It will be fine."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games