Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]
Mt. Olympia: A practice Roleplay Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

revenge_is_sweet

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:47 am
Amara suddenly pops up behind and replys, "Its perfectly safe to go in there. The reason it feels so funny is merely because of the protector of the forest. This is one of the favorite forests of lady Artemis of the hunt." After saying she turns a full 180º walks off in a a random direction.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:21 pm
"♥♡♥You look like you could use a strawberry piece of candy.♥♡♥"

User Image

Enjoying the music and listening to random party-goers conversations, Angel didn't notice at first when everyone else left. She looked left and right, and then up and down, just to be silly. "Guys..." She rushed out of the party. "GUYS!" She looked around, and finally found Callia's voice, back by the ruins of the strange man's structure. She ran in that direction.

When the girl came into view, Angel tackled her into a hug. "Found you!" Her eyes were watering. "We were at a party. And. And. Then everyone left. And. And. I was all alone! And. And... it was so scary!"

||Gohan: A big part of rping is reacting with your setting. Yes, I am playing a vampire and at least one other girl is playing a cat person. But we are adapting our characters to the setting, which happens to be a sacred mountain. There would be no permits to build on this mountain. And besides, if you had crash landed on he mountain, you wouldn't have exactly brought a permit with you, now would you? I don't say this to be mean... I just want to help you learn how to improve your skills. ^^ But one major difference between writing and rping is that in rping, you have to respond to situations, settings, and other people in the rp.||

"♥♡♥ Well here! It's okay, I'm not a stranger, I'm a vampire! ♥♡♥"

The image of me you see above was commissioned from Nyappylicious!
Look At The Whole Pretty Picture!

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

Queenie Cee
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:47 pm
"Oof!" the sound escaped from her mouth as she landed on the ground. The glint in her eyes disappeared. "Oh Angie. what are you doing here? Were you crying? " she wiped her stay teardrops. "Here," her hand hovered over the ground, and a flower grew from underneath her hand. She picked it, and handed it to the girl. "Don't cry," she smiled. "A pretty flower for you,"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:35 pm
"♥♡♥You look like you could use a strawberry piece of candy.♥♡♥"

User Image

"For me?" She hugged Callia with a big smile. "Thank you!" She opened her mouth wide as if going to swallow the flower, and then thought better of it. She instead stuck it in her hair. "Do I look pretty now?" She let go and did a little twirl.

"We should go find the others, too. No telling what kind of trouble they got into!" Angelishia wrapped her little fingers around Callia's wrist, and tugged her, skip-running off in random directions. "If we just keep going, eventually we'll find somebody!" She reasoned.

"♥♡♥ Well here! It's okay, I'm not a stranger, I'm a vampire! ♥♡♥"

The image of me you see above was commissioned from Nyappylicious!
Look At The Whole Pretty Picture!

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:19 pm
User Image

Zanna looked where the girl had left and shrugged. "Okay" she said. "well...I'm going to go check it out then." Zanna stood up and started to walk into the forest. If Avi wanted to follow her she could, if not it was fine with Zanna. She could use some time in the quiet, dark forest. It looked like just the place for her.

((G04n this is true, referring to what Angelishia said. Also how'd he contact all the other people to come rescure him when he had been crashed?...))

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:50 pm
"Tsk. It's not like I have anything better to do, anyway." She shrugged and stood up, dusting dirt off her lap and followed to catch up with the cat girl. She seems nice enough. AND doesn't poke into other's businesses. That, she could be grateful for. At least we have something in common.  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:57 pm
User Image

Zanna grinned when Avi followed her into the forest. Apparently they were friends now. The forest was bright, with green light filtering through the evergreens and willows. She nimbly jumped over boulders and roots as they walked in silence. Zanna looked back into the fading light that came from the gardens. (we are on a path in anyone wants to join us smile )

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:05 pm
((Yeah, it'll be cool if we met someone here! xD))

... Avienne was bored. Scratch that, she was ALWAYS bored. This was no exception. She didn't know whether the boredom was just an indicator that she wasn't in the mood to think, or it was trying to kill her senseless. She could feel the strange chi flow of the forest. It was strange, for good or bad she wasn't too sure though. Like Zanna said, there wasn't anything strange in the forest.  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:13 am
User Image

Zanna started quietly humming to herself as they walked. The forest was nice and quiet with a few birds chirping and squirrels collected food. She smiled, it was nice to be in here and she didn't want to break the silence.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:24 pm
Callia's ears perked up. She turned towards the sound of mysterious footsteps. "Who's there?" she declared loudly. She became defensive and stood in front of Angie.  

Queenie Cee
Crew

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:06 pm
((who's footsteps are u hearing?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:25 pm
((You guys are walking... and I quote: Zanna started quietly humming to herself as they walked.)  

Queenie Cee
Crew

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:31 pm
User Image

(ok just making sure lol)
Zanna looked foreward and saw Angel and another girl "It's just me! Zanna and Avi. Don't shoot!" she joked.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:33 pm
Avienne halt her tracks the moment she sensed something a little further away to their right. His or her chi flow was different from that of an average human as well, and suggests that she has ties to nature too. Probably a nymph, or fairy of the sort. She whispered to Zanna. "Something's there." before calling out. "Hey, this your home?"  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers