Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:17 pm
"Oh..." Shinji said as he frowned, getting a sad expression on his face. "That isn't right.. It wasn't your fault."

(Might be a bit slow now. I'm studying for midterms@.@)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:25 pm
(don't worry, I'm watching some videos about colour for class too)

"I know that.... but people fear whatever that they cannot understand, that for which they have no explanation... that which is different... And it was when I started to realise it that I asked my family about what was happening, they were the only ones still on my side. But they did not told me anything, they hid the truth to me. Until one day that I myself realised I was a monster. I was in fear, There was blood.... I supposed I had done something terrible and I fled, unable to go back home.... and I wandered as far as I could..."  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:39 pm
Shinji looked down at the ground, trying not to cry but he was close to doing it. "What happened..after that?"
He asked, hiding his face with his hair as he tried not to make his voice crack.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:58 pm
"Thirst hunger and wandering, fear loneliness and more wandering, distrust, love, hate, taking shelter, escaping.... I wandered really long years untill I could not take it any more until I could no longer say how many time had I been wandering. I was searching for someone who could answer my questions, who could tell me who and what I was, and so I found the way back to where I first escaped. "

Zylver stayed silent for a moment

"Elves were mostly known for their lovely looks... but for their longevity as well... I seeked for those who had been my family, who had seen me grow, And I found them, and they were elder... yet... I looked still almost the same that when I had fled there really long ago. Those who had known me in the past seemed now far older than me even that we were the same age... "  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:02 pm
Shinji stayed quiet as he bit his lip, tears threatening to leak if he didn't. He stayed quiet as Zlver talked, knowing that if he did, he would surely break into tears.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:16 pm
"For them it was a mix of fear and of adoration.... I went to my family and they were affraid at first, surprised then... and they told me all that they knew which was not much, but they granted me access to their incredible libraries, where I found traces of information that I followed. And at last found answers, and those who were like me, and helped me control my body and my mind and then I lived there with them... happy at last.. no more side casting nor fear... And then I woke up with cold and hunger and naked in a cave and I don't know what has happened to that all that I loved and searched for so long..."  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:25 pm
"I'm sorry to hear that." Shinji said as his voice did crack and the tears fell down his face as he sniffled.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:36 pm
"It is not your fault at all...."
He was crying to although he hadn't realised it. He circled the boy with his arm and hugged him tight but gently, caressing his hair.
"It is thanks to you that I am back to life... you were the one that broke out that nothingness, the enveloping and velvety darkness where I was trapped, unconcious of all around....How did you find me? What did you find on that cave? How did you release me from there.... it's all a mystery to me, but I'm thankful"  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:45 pm
Shinji laid his head in Zylver's chest as he cried on it. When he calmed down he thought about his questions. "I-I found you while I was walking to school one day and came back everyday cause I've never seen a dragon before. Then I saw some writing on the ice you were in and read it and then you came out." HE stated.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:48 pm
"but.... a dragon you say you saw... was not me in there? The me you see now, I mean...."  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:53 pm
"Well, I did see a dragon but ten when the ice shattered I saw you." He stated as he looked up at him and tilted his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:59 pm
"Not even I have seen the complete other me....Because conciously, I think I only took that look two times in my life, and both are of my most recent memories... "  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:03 pm
"Really?" He asked as he looked at him in confusion. "When?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:08 pm
"when they teached me to control my body and mind, and when I was going through the ritual of adulthood with my recently found kin...."  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:09 pm
"Kin?" Shinji asked, not knowing what the word meant.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games