Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Started rp [full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:08 am
Koi tried her best to stop the blood, but it was still dripping down and she had to change leafes every two minutes. and sighed and thought about trying what she did with the broken thing, but she was still a bit scared "What should i do..??" she thought to herself sadly and looked at her leg "everything or nothing.." she thought to herself and cutted her leg so it will bleed. she looked at the book fast and practiced on herself again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:34 pm
Arkhe's face was beginning to become visibly pale, and he coughed a little bit, sending a small fountain of blood into the air. Blood ran from the corner of his mouth, accentuating how pale his skin was getting.  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:40 pm
Koi finally sucssesed and rushed over him "Just hang in there!" she begged with tears in her eyes and heald his bleeding wound "Too much blood came out.. what should i do..?" she thought to herself and looked around panicly , thinking what should she do "Eating that fruit.." she thought to herself and looked for that fruit in her bag "Lucky!" she said happily and looked over Arkhel . She walked over him and shook him gentle "Arkhel.. i cant chew this for you.. please.. do your best to eat it.." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:48 pm
Arkhel might have made a joke about how she just couldn't get enough of him if he was conscious, but he was sleeping like a rock. His heartbeat was becoming sporadic, and it worked desperately to try pumping oxygen to his body.  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:54 pm
Koi started to cry "Why am i so weak?!" she yelled madly and covered her face with her hands. After few moments she wiped her tears "Im not giving up!" she desided and went over Arkhel and touched his forehead "not too high.." she thought to herself and chacked his heart . She took his shirt off and used her hands to help the heart keep beating.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:36 pm
Another board creaked, and fell from its place in Koi's floor. It was just enough to unbalance the bed Arkhel was on. Luck mush have favored the pair, because the shift caused one of the little pouched at Arkhel's waist to come undone, and a small vial of something red slid out onto the leaves. It had a little tag at the bottom with something written on it. It was a little potion made for Arkhel in exchange for a rare artifact that he had picked up on his journeys. It was labeled "Liquid Life" and had some instructions in writing that would be hard to understand even if it wasn't faded.  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:23 pm
Koi noticed it and picked it up "life.." she thought to herself and looked on the tag "I cant understand it.." she said and looked at Arkhel "Its my last chance.." she said sadly and gave Arkhel the potion slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:06 am
As the potion slid down Arkhel's throat, a small noise began. Once the entire potion had been swallowed, it had worked up to a loud fizz. There were little bubbles of blood popping up all over his wound, and he was starting to twitch. Soon, his entire body was jerking violently, and every muscle was working and contracting as hard as it could in short bursts. As his body jerked about, his pored dilated and began to vent steam, sending out little puffs of impurities. His body was running a systems check, and every system was involved. His bone marrow was working overtime to make new blood, and his heart was pumping as fast as was possible. His lungs had finished their initial check, and were now sucking in air to let out ear-splitting screams as his vocal cords were tested. His digestive tract led held a full system purge, and sent a veritable stream of excrement out of Arkhel's backside. His hair was growing visibly, and had already put on half a foot, and so were his nails. After his entire body had tested its limits, he fell still, returning to perfectly normal conditions, and healthier than he was on the day he was born.  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:16 am
Koi looked shockly at everything. When its done she fell on her knees "Im.. useless.." she thought to herself and looked down.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:45 pm
As she looked down, Arkhel popped up. He sprung right off the bed and into the air, catching it with his wings and hovering there. "What the?!?" He exclaimed, again thinking that he was dead.  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:18 pm
Koi looked at him with innocent face "I..im sorry.." she started "I used that potion.. on you.." she said and pointed over the bottle.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:19 pm
Arkhel had woken up before his memory had completely booted up, so he was left even more confused. He didn't know what potion she was talking about, or why it needed to be used. He looked around, and soon saw the empty vial the potion had been in. Now he knew what the potion was, but why use it? He didn't remember being wounded. He looked around some more, and was quick to spot the large quantity of blood marking the spot where he had been dieing. He looked to his chest, and saw the rent in his armor where he had been stabbed. It all finally made sense, Koi had saved his life. The realization brought immense joy to his heart, and he scooped Koi right off her feet. "You saved me again!" he declared, spinning her around in the air.  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:45 pm
Koi gasped as he spinned her "W..wahh!!" she said panicly while blushing. No one ever picked her up like that "Y..you should rest some more.." she said while blushing and closing her eyes "b..besides its not even my potion..".  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:04 pm
"No it wasn't, but you saved my life with it." Was Arkhel's response. "And I won't need to rest anymore, not after drinking that. I'm perfectly healthy now!" Arkhel set her down gently, and then embraced her passionately. "Thank you." He whispered to her. "I would be dead now if it wasn't for you."  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:09 pm
Koi blushed and burried her head inside his shoulder "I..im glad you are ok now.." she admitted "I.. i didnt knew what to do when all the blood was coming out all of sudden.." she said and tried to hold her tears "i..i didnt want to lose my only friend.." she said and looked at him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff