Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
MasterxSlave Full of Temptation (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:37 pm
Andrew sighed as she got the pace to get back to work. "Well don't talk that much about yourself you are part of me now." Andrew said to her his hand slightly moving around her body lightly touching it to tease her more.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:40 pm
Madelyn took a deep breath. "Yes Sir." She mumbled, gently caressing his leg, making soft motions with her fingers. She chewed on her lip as she moved her hand then took the other hand and rubbed as well, trying not to get in the way  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:56 pm
Andrew moaned lightly and stopped the car outside of Tray's home. "We're here, be good." He stressed again.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:07 am
Madelyn nodded, "Yes Sir." She said, removing her hands and unbuckling herself. She climbed out of the car then waited for Andrew to come take her leash.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:23 am
Andrew slowly climbed out of the car yawning. He walked over to the the passenger side and grabbed Madelyn's leash as he made sure both doors were shut and locked. "Now I don't want my little friend to hurt you too bad, that's my job." He said to her again as he knocked on the door which opened with Tray standing there.

"Come in Andrew and your little pet as well." Tray said moving to the side letting the two walk into his home.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:42 am
Madelyn smiled softly and curtsied, following close to Andrew. She would be on her ultra best behavior for their outing.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:46 am
"So Andrew how long you had this one? Hopefully she's house trained." Tray said to Andrew as he sneered at Madelyn.

"I've had her for a little over a day now." Andrew replied curtly. "She's house trained as far as I know." He added as he walked into the kitchen and saw Tray pull out a few more bottles. "So how much this time?" He asked Tray.

"You could let me suck some of her blood and try that. I've never had something like her. Or you can pay me about $10 per bottle." Tray said to Andrew shrugging.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:20 pm
Madelyn chewed on her lip as she stood faithfully next to Andrew. She kept her head down, her ears were low as well. She looked worried when he said suck her blood.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:40 pm
Andrew looked at him and scratched his chin. "How much blood are we talking? I mean last time you drank all of her blood leaving me without a slave." He said to Tray.

Tray shrugged. "Maybe a pint or so." He said to Andrew looking her over. "Any more would probably kill her."

Andrew looked at Madelyn. "Are you ok with him sucking your blood?" He asked her putting a hand under her chin.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:52 pm
Madelyn bit her lip softly, "If you want me to. I do not mind Sir." She said, she lifted her head up, and moved her hair.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:58 pm
Tray shook his head. "Nevermind she's not my type. So that's $90 for the bottles. It's a special buy nine get one free." He said taking the money from Andrew. "Alright now have fun you two." He said as he left and went into the family room.

"That's the first time he didn't want blood slave. Maybe you smell funny to him." Andrew said to her shrugging and sighing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:08 pm
Madelyn looked questioningly but thankful her blood was not going to be sucked from her body. Though it did sound rather hot to her. She shrugged. "Perhaps I did Sir." She mumbled.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:35 pm
Andrew grabbed the bottles putting them in a bag and the pulling the chain. "Come on slave we're going home." He said to her smirking.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:36 pm
Madelyn nodded. "Yes Sir. Would you like me to carry that for you?" She asked, hoping to be helpful and not just a hunk of flesh.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:59 pm
"No I'm good with it." Andrew said to her opening the door and pulling the leash a little harder than normal. "I have more fun pulling the leash than you carrying something." He said to her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff