Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:48 pm
She sank her fangs a bit deeper into his throat feeling the blood coming a bit faster. She made sure to breathe very little, as it would slow down the process and probably give him pain. About halfway done, she grasped his shoulders prepared to pull herself from him if she happened to get a bit to into the taste of his blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:52 pm
Bradley felt her grab his shoulder and that took him out of his daze. He almost looked around but felt the fangs and remembered what was happening. He was letting her feed. It didn't hurt as bad as people had assumed it would. It felt like a needle in your skin like when you lose blood. He still laid there waiting for her to finish.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:57 pm
Once she felt full enough she pulled away licking her fangs and breathing a bit hard. She opened her eyes and looked down at him still holding his shoulders. "Are you ok?" At the moment she felt a bit buzzed, like she had chugged a couple shots and could feel their effects just settling in.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:59 pm
"Yea I'm ok." Bradley said looking up at her. "Not as bad as I thought it was going to be." He added to her smirking.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:02 pm
"Oh you are such a show off." she said pulling herself off of him and sitting at the edge of the bed. "You know a normal human would have squirmed a bit... or moved." she smiled and shook her head. He definitely didn't look as though he had just been bitten.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:05 pm
Bradley smirked at her. "Why would they squirm? Well I guess if they didn't know then they would squirm." He said shrugging. "I'm going to get a drink so just make sure I don't hurt myself on the way there." He said remembering when he gave blood last time.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:14 pm
She stood up, a bit clumsy but soon regained her composure. "Well, I kind of like the squirming it makes taking the blood a bit more interesting." she smiled and looked over at him, he looked a bit pale. "Ok give me something to hold on to." she said reaching for a hand or an arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:17 pm
Bradley smiled. "Alright here you go." He said handing her his left arm. "Yea I just had a bad experience when I gave blood. I finally fell on my face." He said chuckling.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:21 pm
"Oh my, that's not good. Though I have to say it's a strange characteristic of the people who's blood I take." She smiled. "You are the first to stand up when it's all done though." At this she laughed as she led him out of the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:26 pm
"Yea so as long as I can make it I'm good." Bradley said as he opened the fridge and grabbed a water. "So what happens with the guys then?" He asked.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:31 pm
"Usually.. I try to bury them." Adelline nodded feeling a bit woozy, and for once in the longest of times very sleepy. "Your blood is so very different from the others." she said yawning.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:33 pm
Bradley opened the bottle before looking at you. "Um how was it different?" He asked confused before he took a big gulp of water.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:38 pm
"It made my entire body tingle, and when I was done I felt numb and drunk and... " she yawned once more, "tired." Blinking a few times Adelline rubbed her eyes and looked over to see him chugging the water. "Why so thirsty?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:40 pm
"Well as a human the more you drink the faster your blood returns to your body." Bradley said to her. "When I gave blood they said that I needed to drink more liquids so I could get the blood back faster." He said as he set the empty bottle down. "Well maybe we should get to bed then if you're tired." He said not realizing how it came out.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:43 pm
"To bed... uh huh..." she said holding his arm a bit tighter and shivering. Not from the cold but because of the tingling feeling in her body. "I think I'm gonna fall asleep right here if I don't get to a bedroom." she said yawning once more.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games