Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:34 pm
"Good girl," his voice was quiet as he placed his hand on the small of her back, guiding her to the elevator. While on this mission he was going to be more of a gentleman. His voice was going to be low with kind words to go with it. His goofy side was dropped for the night.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:40 pm
She said nothing in protest though she did tense slightly. It didn't take them long to reach the site of the ball. She slipped him back the tickets so that he could show them at the door.
"I'm sure it will be a lovely evening." She said to make light small talk.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:48 pm
"Indeed," was all he said as he took the tickets. He got out of the car before going to her side to help her out. They made their way to the door, her hands holding his arms lightly. He could tell she hated this, but he couldn't help laughing on the inside. He showed the doorman his tickets, the man just nodded as he opened the door for them. Haru nodded back before they entered. His eyes immeditly looked up to the glass ceiling that illimunated the night sky in the brightly lit ballroom. This brought back some memories that he shoved to the back of his mind.
"Shall we?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:54 pm
She smiled warmly, but again it didn't reach her eyes.
"Yes." She said simply.
She looked around the room making mental notes. She knew the part she was to play well. She just needed to stay in "character". It had always been easier for her to think of the entire thing as a play rather than a mission. It was the only way she made it through each night without fighting. It wouldn't be in character if she did.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:27 pm
He guided her to the floor to join the mass of people. He took one of her hands in his then placed her other on his shoulder while his free hand went to her side as he lead her in the dance in smooth, confident steps. His eyes wandered the room as soon as he got used to the motion. He would be ready to the extra moves when the time came.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:34 pm
Her smile almost reached her eyes when the song switched to "Waltz for the Moon" began to play.
"I love this song." She said sincerely.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:47 pm
Haru couldn't help but smile when her eyes lit up. He leaned his head down to her level as he spoke softly.
"I too love this song," he said, spinning her out gently then bringing her back in. "And your smile."
He smiled again as he thought of what she wanted to do. Smack him a good one for getting that close, but her character would love it. She felt odd in his arms. He didn't know what to think of it. He casted the awkward moment within himself away as they swayed. He wasn't going to get the best of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:53 pm
She felt the heat rush up to her face, but managed to keep it her face at a light pink.
"You truly are a flatter." She said with a slight laugh.
"Pardon me, but may I cut in?" A gentleman said standing near them, holding out his hand.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:15 pm
Haru looked the man over. No one ever intrupted him in mid dance before in the past so he didn't know how to react. He wasn't quite sure he ever seen this fellow before. He looked to Rena for answers. He then smiled to the gentleman before leaning down and kissing Rena on the forehead.
"I'll be back,"he said then went to her ear to whisper something else. "I've got your back."
He gave her to him before walking up to a waitress and taking a drink from her platter.
"Haru?" she mouthed. He winked at her before brushing her off to lean against a wall as he watched Rena and unknown guy dance.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:22 pm
She bit back the blush before it could get worse. Any other time, she would have slugged him, sending him half way across the room, but she couldn't. She swallowed the rage and embarrassment and smiled at the man before curtsying and beginning to dance. He complemented her and she thanked him.
"i don't recall seeing you at one of these events before." the man said. "Are you new?"
She laughed slightly.
"Is it that obvious?"
"Hm. It's hard to believe that we have such a beauty among us."
She thanked him again and curtsied at the end of the song. She turned to find Haru again, when yet another person asked her to dance. She had no choice but to accept.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:46 pm
Haru laughed as once again Rena was swept away. His laughter was cut short when a tall girl with long black hair approached him. His breath caught a he stared at her.
"What cat got your tongue, sweetness?" she questioned, placing her hand on his chest. He grunted in response before looking away. She lifted her hand to rest it on his face. "I missed you."
This made Haru look at her. "We can't do this here, Lynn."
Lynn looked amazing as every. Her black hair flowing around her in gentle curls and her white satin gown did nothing except illuminate her beauty more. Her big forest green eyes scanned him in wonder.
"One dance is all I ask.."she said barely above a whisper. He nodded taking her hand as they made it to the dance floor. They moved in familer motions together. It pulled at his heartstrings a little when he saw tears forming in her eyes.
"I'm sorry, Lynn,"he said as the dance ended. He kissed her hand before meeting her gaze. "Till we meet again my dear."
He walked away to but in on yet another man that had Rena.
"Pardon me, but may I cut in?" he questioned, winking at Rena.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:03 pm
Rena smiled very slightly at him, her eyes almost silently thanking him. The man reluctantly released her and handed her over to Haru.
"Enjoying yourself?" She asked politely with a small smile.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:08 pm
"Yeah," he breathed before smiling back. "How bout you, Miss Popular?"
He laughed softly. "Sorry for earlier."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:32 pm
"I'm not popular." She said with a slight laugh. "And you haven't done anything wrong. What is there to apologize for?"
She felt heat rising in her system, but not from embarrassment...it was a heat that she knew all too well. She pushed it to the back of her mind, determined not to let it interfere with her work.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:53 pm
He just laughed, resisting the urge to pat her on the head.
"Do you need a break? You look flushed," he said with concern in his voice.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games