Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:08 am
User Image Andrew waltzes in takes a seat and starts to study for the impeading transfiguration exam  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:27 am
"Everyone, the May Issue of the Hogwarts Monthly is out!
Go read it! This one's longer than usual, so check out the writers' hard work, ok?"

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

intoxicatedsmiLes

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:19 pm
"Hey guys." Samantha walked into the common room and dumped her body onto a nearby armchair. "There seem to be a lot of problem with the Muggle-side of my family." She sighed. "Who knew Muggles had so much problems,"

She frowned and looked around. "Anyway, what have I missed?"

[OOC: Sorry I haven't been around much. There was a problem in my family and coupled with exams, I just couldn't find the time. crying ]

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:45 pm
Endria enters the common room and seats down in the first chair she sees.She takes out a book,but before she could even start to read the first page she fell asleep.,after a few minutes she woke up and a little disoriented,she stood up yawning,took all her stuff.When she was a few steps away from the dorm stairs she heard Sam,"Oh,hey Sam,I didn't see you there,you haven't missed anything,except for classes and May's issue,but nothing else or at lest anything I can remember"
She stood there for a few seconds before she turned around left her stuff in a corner,"I wonder if I could get some coffee or a hot chocolate,I'm going to go to the kitchens,does anyone want me to bring them something?"She asked.

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:44 am
[[Do they have vacuums at Hogwarts? confused ]]

"Hey, everyone! The new edition of the Hogwarts Monthly is up! Who wants a copy?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:30 am
User Image

Rose sits down in a comfy chair and reads over her potions and charms work making sure to have completed it all.

"I really should take more classes next term," she says.

She stands up and grabs a copy of Hogwarts Monthly then plops back down into the comfy chair.

[vacuums? danged if i know... *shrugs*]

Rose Avery - Proud Gryffindor
My wand: Holly, bendy, 11 1/2", phoenix feather

The_9th_Doctors_Rose

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:55 am
"Got any particular classes you want to take next term, Rose?" asked Kitty.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:01 pm
User ImageAndrew waltzed in the common room after a hecktic semester and took a seat on the couch. "the amount of classes I took was a doozy I am not sure if I have even completed all the work!" I will have to take a few less and hope that my fellow gryffindors take classes and stick through them!"

Casts a charm on a Gryffindor banner, near the portrait hole, in the room to chant GO GO GRYFFINDOR with a Lions Roar at the end. Andrew set the charm to every hour on the hour until the day the Express Leaves to London.

Oshenukhar

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:13 pm
Members of Gryffindor House, I am sorry to announce that Ann Clairon (Miss Love Tantei) is no longer your Head of House.
However, Animekitty47 has agreed to take on the duties! Please join me in congratulating and welcoming the newest addition to the Heads of House!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:26 pm
"Our head of house is....gone??Well that's really sad,we're going to miss her. sad
But in the other hand Kitty is awesome and I know she will make a great head of house,so congratulations Kitty and I am very glad you got the spot."

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:51 am
"Thanks, Endria!" redface

[[Anne's rl stuff is just taking up too much of her time and has been for a while now, [[Remember when I was temp HoH for a term or two before?]] so she decided to step down.]]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:14 am
User ImageI am sorry to see Ann leave but I am glad that you are now HoH welcome.  

Oshenukhar

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:57 am
"Thanks, Andrew! It is a shame about Ann, isn't it? Oh, I have your prefect badge for you! And Endria, your Head Girl Deputy Head badge." 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:07 am
"Alright"Endria said with a smile

((Just booty grabed your aquarium 108/27 xd ))

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items