Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
S e a Change ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:42 pm
Aria thought about his plan then nodded. "Alright. That works for me." She let out a small sigh then moved her gaze downward. She had no clue if she'd ever come back after this. That was her main worry at the moment.

[I think that when she does go, Zach could have her promise to meet him back up there but when she doesn't show, he goes down there? (With help, of course)]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:52 am
(That sounds good.)

Effie passed the time reading to Aria, and Zach left only for the necessities. He didn't eat, either, since he didn't think he could keep anything down. Finally, it was around ten o' clock at night, and he was sure no one would be at the beach.

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:13 pm
Aria let out a small sigh as she knew it was time to go. She looked over to Zach, waiting for him to lift her up because she obviously couldn't walk on her own. Her nerves were beginning to get to her as well.

[Oh, and he should kiss her right before she dives under the surface >.> ( Just watched a romantic movie. >.> )]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:21 pm
Zach picked her up and Effie slid the skirt on. It was a slightly silly precaution, but if someone saw them, they'd start ranting and raving, and Zach would never hear the end of it. Despite Effie's protests, she stayed behind with their father and stepmother. He carried her down to the beach and waded out into the water a little before letting her go. "You'll come back up here once you've settled it, right?"

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:44 pm
Feeling the ocean around her body made Aria feel a little calmer. "I'll come back," she said softly, smiling a little. She moved her gaze downward for a moment then looked up at him again. "Thank you for helping me, Zach."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:34 pm
Zach smiled at her. "Hope you don't hate me for this..." He muttered as the idea hit him. He kissed her gently, and pulled away soon after. "Sorry, that was really rude of me." He avoided her gaze, scared that she would be angry with him for kissing her without permission.

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:14 pm
Aria's eyes widened as his lips touched hers but she smiled soon after their lips parted. "No, no... It wasn't rude at all..." She said softly, moving her arm to wrap around the back of his neck to bring him closer to her and pressed her lips to his again. After a few moments, she pulled away in satisfaction. "I will be back, I promise."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:10 pm
Zach was a little stunned. He'd kissed girls before, obviously, but he didn't think he'd ever kissed a mythological creature, much less one as pretty as Aria. He looked at her. "So, out of curiosity, and because I just realized this, is there any expiration date to the wish or wishes I was just granted, or will I be able to save them for when I think I'll need them?" He felt like asking would make him seem greedy, but he really wanted to know.

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:18 pm
Aria smiled at his question. It hadn't occurred to her that the question could be taken the wrong way, she just assumed he wanted to know. "As long as you want it, it's there. It won't go away unless you use it..." She hoped he didn't think that was the reason she'd kissed him. She bit her lip slightly then sighed and shook her head. "I need to go now... I will be back soon, I promise." With that, she moved away from him slightly so he wouldn't get splashed then dove underneath the surface, her tail causing the water to rise up in droplets as it hit the surface.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:40 pm
Zach watched the spot where she disappeared for a while, wondering what to do. He decided that it was probably smarter to just go back to his father's house and give a proper explanation to his family, especially Effie. He hadn't wanted to tell everyone about secret, but he supposed that they'd all seen, and needed a better explanation than, "Yes, that was real, she's a mermaid. No, you can't tell anyone."

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:15 pm
[I'mma time skip~ I can edit if you want, though. :3]

About two weeks passed and Aria still hadn't come up to meet with Zach. Something had to be wrong... and it was. She was being held prisoner within her own home and even worse, the one doing it was the one who had tried to off her. But, he had decided that since he now had the kingdom under siege, he wanted her to rule beside him. Though, if she declined after a few more nights, he would get rid of her. Her mother and father were being held captive as well and her mother wasn't doing very well. Needless to say, things were bad at the moment.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:30 pm
Zach sat on the beach, staring out over the water. It was around midnight, and he'd been waiting for four hours now, for the fourteenth night in a row. He'd considered using his wishes, but thought it would look rather stupid if he suddenly showed up and everything was fine and dandy. He looked farther down the strip of sand and saw Effie climbing on the decorative rocks that lined the wall. She followed me again. He thought to himself.
After a brief conversation with his twin, Zach decided that he would use his wishes. First, he wished to see Aria's condition, and when he did, he knew that he had to go after her.

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:57 pm
Aria was stuck in her room, there wasn't anywhere else she was allowed to go after all. This was making her angry. The man was so damned lucky that fire didn't work underwater or he'd be in for a rude awakening. She really wondered how she ended up getting fire power when she lived underwater... It made her so mad and didn't help the situation any. She was mostly upset, however, that she couldn't see Zach even after she promised. She never broke promises.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:49 pm
Zach waded into the water until it reached his chest. He took one backward glance at Effie, and dove under the surface. It took him a little bit to get used to his new fin, since it was quite a bit different than he thought it would be. He didn't like how time-consuming practice was, but it was needed practice. As soon as he got the gist of it, he swam deeper into the ocean, searching for the place Aria called home.

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:47 pm
Aria had the strangest feeling that one of Zach's wishes had been granted. She arched a brow then leaned back on her bed, staring up at the ceiling. She was curious to know what he could have wished for. But before long, she could feel his presence nearing. She looked out her window then let out a small sigh as she snuck out the window. She kept swimming as fast as she could and passed Zach without even realizing it was him. She was too busy worrying about escape as well as wondering why she hadn't tried this before.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff