Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][1x1] The Prince and the Pirate [Nileregwen DoUrden] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:20 pm
Nodding, Louis risked a glance back at the captain. "You pushed yourself too hard today, didn't you?" the prince asked casually, turning and leaning against the window as he watched Aiden. "What with all the running about the rigging."  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:04 pm
"I don't know, maybe. I just couldn't help it, I was off the ship for two weeks I just wanted to swing from the mast again and smell the air." Aiden said softly. "Theres nothing like it."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:27 pm
Louis shook his head, "You certainly take pleasure in the strangest of things." the prince replied, thinking over what Aiden had just said.
"Why were you off the ship for two weeks exactly? It hardly seemed like your concocted plan to see my mother would've need THAT long a time to prepare."  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:29 pm
"I was getting Larc away from the rest of the pirates. You wouldn't know it but i've only been king of the pirates for a couple of weeks. Larc was the old one, I beat him in a battle as Pirate rule states i'm supposed to kill him. I couldn't do it though, the crew neither. He saved me from a life of imprisonment at your castle. He raised me and taught me so much. So I had to save him, he couldn't remain on the ship because I was sure there was a spy aboard at that time. We left the ship and he followed us, killed him and then Larc decided to trick me into going to your castle saying he would be given a safe place there." Aiden said softly.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:11 pm
This caused a spike of confusion to pass through the prince's mind. "What do you mean by saying that he 'saved you from a life of imprisonment at my castle'?" Louis asked, perplexed by this.

(((OOC: I can't remember if that all was fully explained to Louis before... but I don't think it was...)))  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:14 pm
[[it kinda was but not completely.]]

"I was going to be a servant a slave trapped forever in those walls. Never to see the outside world, never to sail across the ocean and see wondrous lands. From what I can tell this is your first real trip outside that damned rat cage." Aiden said sitting up.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:43 pm
"Rat cage?" Louis asked before laughing slightly. "I suppose it was like a cage, wasn't it? Though... I didn't mind it so much. Then again, I haven't tasted real freedom now, had I?" his eyes glinted mischievously at the comment. "You might've made a wonderful servant, Aiden. Lord knows I would have enjoyed someone around who wasn't afraid to speak their mind once in a while."  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:37 pm
"Thats not what I hear with castles. I hear anyone that dares speak their mind and goes against the grain gets tortured. I wouldn't survive there, Larc always told me my spirit was too wild. I got captured once when I was young nearly lost it when I was trapped in a dungeon. I was so glad Larc found me, but i was down there for nearly a week. It took me another week to recover from everything that had happened. I didn't see the ocean for two weeks, I could barely smell it in here. I was so happy to be out and on the mast when Larc finally allowed me out." Aiden said softly. "I carved in that window when I became the king of pirates." Aiden said pointing to the roughly carved window.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:24 pm
Louis examined the window once more, and he didn't say anything for a long time.
"Dungeons... are difficult places." the prince whispered.
For a moment, he didn't move, didn't say anything else. But then he turned and flashed Aiden a smile.
"But then again, most cages are. Mine was just gilded while yours was drab and dreary." the prince shrugged. "But it explains your love of sea air, no doubt... it doesn't, however, explain why you were in the dungeon in the first place..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:51 pm
"I'm dressed like a pirate any sort of person that looks like a pirate got picked up in that town and questioned. Anyone thats a pirate can know something about the King of Pirates. I was there trying to find some normal clothing that I could walk around in. I was picked up quickly, didn't know quite how to fight back then." Aiden said softly. "I wasn't stealing anything so you know hadn't started that until I got better." Aiden continued sternly.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:53 pm
"A good way to teach kids not to imitate pirates, I suppose..." Louis spoke, though from his tone it seemed like he thought to notion ridiculous.
"I don't understand why mother was so interested in finding the King of the Pirates... especially if she already knew him in the first place."  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:30 pm
"Except I wasn't imitating, I was learning. Hell of a way to learn however. Your mother was most likely interested because she didn't know Larc was the King of Pirates. The King of Pirates has a short life span, the person in charge changes quickly because so many people want to be in charge. If you lose you die, the one that defeated you becomes the king of pirates." Aiden explained stretching.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:50 pm
BUMP  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:14 pm
"Then why become king?" Louis asked absently, toying with a mathematical compass as he spoke. "Royalty stays king... unless the country turns against them and there's a coup... but for the most part, we don't exactly have to defend our titles from anyone who wants the position. Why risk so much for something that could very well be fleeting?"  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:20 pm
"Because I didn't have anything to lose. I'm living on borrowed time as it is. I should have been dead long time ago. I figured if I was going to die young then I would want to die as something more that a crew member. I did what I wanted now I rule the seas as I look for ways that can remove a damn bullet." Aiden said with a shrug. "Besides winning the title was more exciting than having it handed down."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games