Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:01 pm
"No...I'm coming." Orin said catching up to Mikage. He walked next to his best friend smiling brightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:12 am
Mikage laughed as Orin caught up to him. The two made it back to class with only a few minutes remaining before it started.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:41 am
Orin smiled as Mikage laughed but continued to walk next to his friend. When they got back to class Orin wasn't surprised to see yet another note on his desk. He quickly pocketed it so Mikage wouldn't see.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:33 pm
As Mikage headed back to his deask he caught a slight glimpse of the note. He didn't want to say anything, but he was curious as to the contents of the note. He sighed as the bell rang and got back to the borng lessons.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:28 pm
Orin gave a soft sigh sitting down in his seat as the lesson started, he thought that Mikage hadn't seen it. Once the lesson was in full swing he removed it from his pocket to see what was on it. He wasn't surprised to find another pictogram. Two in one day, it meant someone wasn't very happy happy about the dealings of the day and something would happen after school. Orin wondered if he could fake being sick and go the nurse's office.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:38 pm
Mikage sighed as he fell asleep during class. He still wasn't used to the time change yet. He didn't even realize when school let out.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:35 am
Orin began taking notes not even knowing that Mikage had fallen asleep till he turned to look back at him when the bell rang, he gave a small giggle and stood up. He was walking over to wake him when someone grabbed his arm twisting it behind his back. Orin gave a yelp of pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:06 am
Mikage stirred when he heard the bell, he was about to turn to the comfort of sleep when he heard a yelp. He stirred again, opening his eyes, which were blurry. Once focused he yawned stretching seeing Orin in pain. "Well not something I wanted to wake up to." he said yawning again. Mikage stood up leaning against the desk, he wanted to punch the guy to bits for waking him up like this as well as hurting Orin but kept his anger in check...for the most part.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:22 pm
Orin looked up as he saw Mikage move and heard him speak. "What did we tell you man?" said one of the boys holding Orin.

"I'm sorry." Orin gasped a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:20 pm
Mikage looked at the boys, an eyebrow arched. "Tell what?" he asked his eyes cold. He yawned again standing up straight this time. "Here's a hint. I'm not happy when I wake up. So for your own benefit, let go of Orin." he said. His voice was hard, his eyes ment every words as he cracked his knuckles.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:27 pm
The two boys that were holding Orin looked up surprised. "Why do you care about the fairy boy? He spouts of all this nonsense about fairies that isn't true and he believes in them. Can you believe it?" the boys said giving a couple of laughs. It was obvious they hadn't seen the incident with Witin earlier.

"Mi-kun, don't fight please." Orin said softly trying to hide the pain he was feeling from the boys words.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:19 am
Mikage chuckled a bit. The question to him was obvious but he didn't want to say anything fully truthful yet. "Thats a stupid question. Orin's my best friend. So what if he spouts about fairies? Just because you haven't seen one makes them non-existint? There's more that meets the eye in this world. Things you can't see plainly with simply your eyes." he said. Well not the best explaination but it would do.

Mikage looked at Orin, smiling sincerely. "I'll try not to." he said honestly, but if this led to a fight, well it couldn't be avoided.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:07 pm
The boys holding Orin looked very irritated at Mikage's words. The had been expecting him to side with them. "Are you insane, fairies aren't real." one of the boys declared. Orin gasped, it was getting harder to hide the pain that had swelled up in his chest.

"Thats enough let him go boys, school has ended its time to go home." came the teachers voice she had just come back into the classroom. The boys released Orin who collapsed to his knees and left the classroom.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:15 pm
Mikage was about to say more until the teacher came in. Mikage caught Orin just as he collapsed. Mikage stayed like that his eyes showing the worry in them. "They do exist." he muttered, his hair covering his eyes. "Can you stabd?" he asked, still hiding his eyes. He hated seeing Orin like this. Almost to the point of hating the fact that he was half fairy and was dieing because of words.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:37 pm
Orin was glad Mikage caught him before he hurt himself from dropping to the floor. Finally a choked cry passed his lips as Mikage said they do exist. He could feel the pain slowly fading to a dull throb, but it wouldn't go away completely for awhile he knew that. "I think so." Orin said softly. Orin knew he would have to check the shape of his wings when he got home. "Let's go."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games