Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
WAR!!!!! WOODCLAN vs. PEBBLECLAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROLEPLAYERS!!! Who will win this great war?
  WOODCLAN!!
  PEBBLECLAN!!
View Results

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:11 pm
(@ Batwing: And what do you call what your doing? Besides, If there wasn't any PebbleClan this guild would be boring ^-^)

Flamelight hissed and scrambled to regain his footing from the powerful shove. His neck pulsed with pain where Batwing's claws had been in his neck. 'If I can't beat him with force, I'll have to beat him with speed!' Flamelight coiled his paws underneath him and sprang into the air, flying over Batwings head. As soon as his front paws touched the ground, he darted to the side and swiped at one of Batwing's hindlegs and throwing him on his side. Flamelight leaped on top of him and pinned him down by his throat and his chest. "Get your stinking Clan off of my territory!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:04 am
Kairi Of The Dreams
ch3shire_c4t
Kairi Of The Dreams
ch3shire_c4t
Springpaw felt a yowl creep up her throat as she entered the battle again. This time she was ready; her fear had turned into courage and she was confident that PebbleClan could win this battle. Her spring green eyes were wild with fierceness as she searched for someone to attack. They landed on an apprentice she did not recognize and she guessed it was a WoodClan cat, so she took action and ran full tail for the she-cat. She yowled defiantly as she leaped forward and jumped onto the back of the cat and sunk her teeth into her scruff.

[Lol, if Hawkpaw is confident in being able to fight longer, lets see how she does with Springpaw. ^^]

((BRING IT ON!!!!!! xd ))

Hawkpaw twisted her body so that her opponent fell off. She was in a really grumpy mood right now, and she needed a medicine cat soon. But one more fight can't hurt... She thought to herself as she slid her claws along the side of the cat.

[Haha! Springpaw is a springy kit and she is fully charged. Beware! > biggrin ]

Springpaw yelped a bit as she felt Hawkpaw's claws rake across her side. Being this her first fight, she had never been hurt before-let alone be trained to battle. But instincts will hopefully help her here.

Thinking fast, Springpaw dropped down onto her back, unsheathed her claws and swung her front paw around and banged at the top of the she-cat's head. If she was lucky, she had drawn blood and her opponent would be blinded by the oozing blood over her eyes and give Springpaw the chance to give another blow. But Springpaw was not going to wait for that to happen, she still had the opportunity to get one more thing in. She outstretched her front paws and wrapped them tightly around the back of Hawkpaw's neck. Then she dug her claws in a bit and used her back legs to bat brutally at the apprentices belly.

[Nyah! I hope I didn't god-mod at all. xD I don't think I did. It's so hard in battles to try not to start taking over the fight, let alone decide whether or not you want your cat to flee or keep fighting till the bone.]

((You're not god-moding at all! And the fight is going a long real well~))

Hawkpaw shook her head from the blood coming from her fore-head. As soon as she could see again, she felt the pain coming from her underbelly. Seeing that she was bigger than Springpaw, she laid down on her, crushing the air out of her lungs.

((Let's just say that Springpaw is younger than Hawkpaw since she had battle practice))

[Good. ^^]
[By the way, Springpaw is actually a newly made apprentice so most likely she would be smaller. Lol. xD]

Springpaw gasped for air as the breath got forced out of her lings by the crushing weight of Hawkpaw. She narrowed her eyes as she stared back at her opponent, feeling more confident now.

With one big push of her hind legs, she threw Hawkpaw off of her and quickly jumped to her feet. She panted a bit as she stood straggled out with her head hanging low. But her lip was curled into a snarl and deep growl rolled up her throat to show how she was really upset now. Her pelt stung from Hawkpaw's first attack, and her lungs ached as they still tried to get used to the feeling of breathing again. Laying her ears flat to her head, she began to stalk towards her enemy with her back as arched as the half moon. Her tail lashed side to side. "You ready to run yet?" She hissed defiantly.

[Aww, I came up with the coolest threat phrase and to use I would need water. Lol. xD]

ch3shire_c4t

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:00 am
((Lol, okay, but I actually have some brothers too, just to throw that in there))

((And by Springpaw did you mean Grasspaw?))

Grasspaw stuggled under her weight, trying to break free of the cat's grip. "Errg!" she groaned in frustration. Suddenly she caught the cats eye, "Cutepaw?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:15 am
"Thank you!" Moonpaw gasped to her mentor.

Sunpaw had deep scratches all over him. He looked at his sister, and she was the same, except looked barley concious. "Moonpaw!" he said. "Go back to camp!"

"No!" she snarled. "We have a battle to fight, and I really need some PebbleClan fur lining my nest!" she jumped back into the battle.

Sunpaw shook his head, and looked for someone that may needed help. He spotted Batwing, and ran over. Sunpaw jumped on the cat the black cat was fighting, and scented Flamelight. He jumped on the PebbleClan cat's back and dug his claws into his shoulder blades.

Streakpelt shakily tried to get up, but then fell right back down. Knowing she coudln't fight anymore, she stayed still, her wounds stil bleeding, including the big gash on her side.

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:50 am
Honeyheart took the momentary confusion to scratch smokefur. slashing, he contorted his body with the slash to make it extra fast.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:08 pm
Duststorm rushed into the battleground, avoiding the fighting cats. He whimpered as he saw one of his clanmates down on the bloody ground; rushed to the she-cat. "Streakpelt! Are you okay?" he yelled out.

Shrewclaw's claws were coated with blood, 'PebbleClan' blood. She spotted her brother, who was sniffing his clanmates; he looked very worried too. She winced at the thought of hurting Duststorm or even killing him, but it was for the best. Shrewclaw sneaked on her brother, her pawsteps soft. "He's not my brother anymore, he abandoned me." she thought, clawing Duststorm's back, waiting for his reaction.

iExorcistCosplayer

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:14 pm
ch3shire_c4t
Kairi Of The Dreams
ch3shire_c4t
Kairi Of The Dreams
ch3shire_c4t
Springpaw felt a yowl creep up her throat as she entered the battle again. This time she was ready; her fear had turned into courage and she was confident that PebbleClan could win this battle. Her spring green eyes were wild with fierceness as she searched for someone to attack. They landed on an apprentice she did not recognize and she guessed it was a WoodClan cat, so she took action and ran full tail for the she-cat. She yowled defiantly as she leaped forward and jumped onto the back of the cat and sunk her teeth into her scruff.

[Lol, if Hawkpaw is confident in being able to fight longer, lets see how she does with Springpaw. ^^]

((BRING IT ON!!!!!! xd ))

Hawkpaw twisted her body so that her opponent fell off. She was in a really grumpy mood right now, and she needed a medicine cat soon. But one more fight can't hurt... She thought to herself as she slid her claws along the side of the cat.

[Haha! Springpaw is a springy kit and she is fully charged. Beware! > biggrin ]

Springpaw yelped a bit as she felt Hawkpaw's claws rake across her side. Being this her first fight, she had never been hurt before-let alone be trained to battle. But instincts will hopefully help her here.

Thinking fast, Springpaw dropped down onto her back, unsheathed her claws and swung her front paw around and banged at the top of the she-cat's head. If she was lucky, she had drawn blood and her opponent would be blinded by the oozing blood over her eyes and give Springpaw the chance to give another blow. But Springpaw was not going to wait for that to happen, she still had the opportunity to get one more thing in. She outstretched her front paws and wrapped them tightly around the back of Hawkpaw's neck. Then she dug her claws in a bit and used her back legs to bat brutally at the apprentices belly.

[Nyah! I hope I didn't god-mod at all. xD I don't think I did. It's so hard in battles to try not to start taking over the fight, let alone decide whether or not you want your cat to flee or keep fighting till the bone.]

((You're not god-moding at all! And the fight is going a long real well~))

Hawkpaw shook her head from the blood coming from her fore-head. As soon as she could see again, she felt the pain coming from her underbelly. Seeing that she was bigger than Springpaw, she laid down on her, crushing the air out of her lungs.

((Let's just say that Springpaw is younger than Hawkpaw since she had battle practice))

[Good. ^^]
[By the way, Springpaw is actually a newly made apprentice so most likely she would be smaller. Lol. xD]

Springpaw gasped for air as the breath got forced out of her lings by the crushing weight of Hawkpaw. She narrowed her eyes as she stared back at her opponent, feeling more confident now.

With one big push of her hind legs, she threw Hawkpaw off of her and quickly jumped to her feet. She panted a bit as she stood straggled out with her head hanging low. But her lip was curled into a snarl and deep growl rolled up her throat to show how she was really upset now. Her pelt stung from Hawkpaw's first attack, and her lungs ached as they still tried to get used to the feeling of breathing again. Laying her ears flat to her head, she began to stalk towards her enemy with her back as arched as the half moon. Her tail lashed side to side. "You ready to run yet?" She hissed defiantly.

[Aww, I came up with the coolest threat phrase and to use I would need water. Lol. xD]

((Our bubble thing is getting too BIG, don't you think?))
((Smokefur is back to the same bubble as Hawkpaw!))

Hawkpaw landed on her feet spat back at Springpaw,"No, but I think you are!" She said as she got into a defensive stance. It's clear that she's on offensive now, Hawkpaw thought as she blocked an attack.

Smokefur back up, getting tired and just plain annoyed from the all the attacking cats. He ran toward Honeyheart and jumped on the back of him, driving his claws into his fur. "This is what you get for messing with PebbleClan!" He spat.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:42 pm
((@Flamelight: Huh? But you guys stole prey and killed some of our warriors... I call that instigation. Fighting for revenge? I just call that revenge...))

Batwing was caught off guard by the speed of the attack, being pinned down easily. He squirmed under the weight of the PebbleClan cat to try to free himself, choking slightly. When he realized that he would pass out sooner if he continued, he relaxed. "I don't have that kind of authourity. And besides, I didn't even want to take part in it, not to mention my apprentice taking part in it." His voice was husky and squeaking occasionally due to the pain. He then glared with an odd amount of curiosity at the tom on top of him. "What's your name, and why has PebbleClan been stealing our prey and killing our warriors?" Finally, out of the corner of his eye, Batwing spied Sunpaw charging over.  

Dolphinwhale

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:36 am
Streakpelt tried to call to call out to Duststorm. "Duststrom...Shrewclaw...Behind...You!" she choked out. The tabby got to her feet shakily, and stood up against Shrewclaw. "Leave. Him. Alone." she growled, hoping she looked more threatning than she felt.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:18 pm
Cinderpaw looked around confused with all the fighting  

athena321
Crew

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:05 pm
Rivereye pounced as well. Honeyheart twisted his upperbody so it was facing the sky, hoping to claw rivereye when he landed. when rivereye did land, Honeyheart clawed him and twisted his lowerbody really fast throwing smokefur off.
Rivereye yowled in pain and jumped off.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:25 pm
"Ah, Grasspaw, Sorry!" Cutepaw said, though they were from different clans, they were sisters. The Brown Tabby Ran off to fight others, but before she did she said. "If you fight others, please leave Sunpaw alone." She ran off.  

Currently Dead Account

Flowerpaw__
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:27 pm
((wow... I haven't rped in Pebbleclan in forever... I think spottedpaw is dead. razz is Angelwish in this fight? or is she back at camp? What's going on? I am SO not reading all the posts. xDDD))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:45 pm
((You're so lazy Angelwish xp
One of my friends is so confusing: one minute she sais one thing to me, then she sais the complete opposite to one of my best friends. I'll give better details tomorrow.))  

Dolphinwhale

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:30 pm
(@ Batwing: rolleyes Okay then... I see Cinderstar has been teaching you her evil ways of hating PebbleClan... :'/ PebbleClan may have a love of fighting, but we're not murders. And I just like making Cinderstar mad >3 )

Flamelight stared into the black cat's eyes, "I'll let you go if you get your tail out of here. Take your apprentice and leave. I promise I won't kill you."

( Cinderstar still isn't posting. I should go spam her Profile -_- )  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff