Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:01 pm
Now it was Rain's turn to darken a little but her thank made him smile briefly. "I give you two days then." he said challengingly with a short wink. He had everything already planned in his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:57 pm
Alicia smiled back, but suddenly felt uncomfortable. "I know this sounds... cliche, if you will, but I feel like someone if following us."

Lieutenant Shotgun

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:18 pm
I notice that Yuki is fallen asleep
"Yuki why don't you go to bed." after i said that Yuki goes to bed and i go back to reading my book  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:00 pm
Rain frowned instantly and came closer to Alicia. He had had that weird feeling in the store, but if Alicia also shared it, then there might have been a really threat. Without warning, he grabbed her wrist and starting running. At the first small street, he turned and went on running. He knew that Alicia did not have his physical abilities so he would have to find a solution quickly.

After several minutes of pure rush, he slowed down, half carrying Alicia. They were only a couple blocks away from home. But instead of going by the front door he jumped a fence and helped Alicia go over it and ended up picking her up in his arms. They were now in the covered gardens which were all interconnected and invisible from the street. They passed little gates and soon were in Alicia's mansion garden.

Rain opened and locked the back door, still holding Alicia in his arms. "I am sorry..." he said breathless. "But I felt it too earlier. Better safe than sorry." he looked at her, ready for her insults to drag her the way he did and not realizing she was still in his arms.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:38 am
"Wow they are hella fast!", Kamitsu commented as he started to run towards the people he was after. Then he stopped as he saw them disappear from the gardens. Thinking of an idea, he ordered a honey bee to track them down.

Tsukiko breathed heavily after stopping behind Kamitsu. Why is he so bothered in following them? Those people are only composed of a protector and a crystal be--, she thought but she remembered something that she forgot, damn...I forgot that this guy might be a Coripio. Then she ran as Kamigure started running again.

Kamitsu ran past by the houses and suddenly hid behind a bush. He also felt Tsukiko behind him, breathing heavily. Breathing heavily, he realized that he was too, almost out of breath. But he ignored this and watches the two closely, waiting for a chance.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:05 am
"That's fine." Alicia coughed. "I'm fine."

Lieutenant Shotgun

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:20 am
Her answer made him realized that she was close, very close. His eyes widened and he almost dropped her on the floor. His face blushed strongly. 'I am so..sorry... I did not mean to..." He passed his hand in his hair, looking away.

Trying to change subject, Rain added. "Alicia, we should leave on our trip asap." His face was back to seriousness and he was looking out of the window giving on the garden. He did not like that oppressive feeling.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:35 pm
Alicia stood up. "Okay, then. I'll be right back. I want to invite Lily. She works so hard--it'd be rude of me if I didn't at least ask." she smiled, and turned on her heel and headed to Lily's quarters.

Once there, she knocked on her door quietly.

"Yeah?" Lily said. "Hello, Lily," Alicia commented. "Was just wondering... Rain and I plan on going on a trip. Will you come with us?" She clasped her hands together pleadingly. "Won't I just be a third wheel or something?"
"Um, no?"
"Well, if you don't care, then I'll go with you. I'll call Jarvis so he can cover for me." Lily concluded and patted Alicia on the head. "I better get packing," Lily stated, and playfully pushed Alicia out the door. That was easy. She thought happily as she head back to Rain.

"Lily will be accompanying us," She said, and fanned her face with her hand.

//OOC: If only inviting people on trips was really that easy.//.

Lieutenant Shotgun

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:17 am
Kamitsu watches the scene carefully. Taking note of the location, he turned his head to Tsukiko and said, "Let's head back now Tsukiko. You're probably tired now." Well. At least I know where the crystal bearer lived, he thought.

Tsukiko looked at up him but she didn't care about going back after that whole lot of running. They both went back to Tsukiko's house where they cleaned up themselves and went to sleep. But Kamitsu was planning on a kidnap on the crystal bearer.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:02 pm
"Great." answered Rain but there was no enthusiasm about his voice. He was just acknowledging that he heard Alicia. He had nothing against Lily coming, on the contrary, but his mind was busy with another matter.
"Get ready. I will pack up too and finalize everything."

He shut the blinds in all the downstairs windows before heading to his room and packing. He also made the proper booking for the boat and the place where they would stay.

Everything was about ready at lunch time. He hoped that Lily had prepared some food as Rain was starving. He silently headed back downstairs to the kitchen.

(( that was sort of a short day...we did not even make it to lunch! o.O ))  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:44 pm
//OOC: Lunch is for wusses. s**t-- (excuse my french ;D) what do rich people eat for lunch? (searches on google)//

Lily was making bouillabaisse marseillaise. Alicia was watching attentively, taking notes. "Okay, Alicia, you're freaking me out."
"how so?"
"You're watching me cook and making notes... Shakes me up a little."
"Oh. I'm sorry." She placed her notebook on the counter. Lily laughed. "I'm kidding,"
"You're good at that."
"Why thank you."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:29 am
((A bouillabaisse from Marseilles?!?! are you crazy!!! i don't want to die!! lol ))

Rain opened wide eyes at the sight of Alicia taking notes about the cooking. He almost made a comment like 'getting ready to become the perfect house wife?' but that would not have been appropriate, nor proper and one thing which characterized Rain was that he was proper. He smiled at the women and started laying down the table for three. Alicia's parents were not there, so he assumed that Lily would be eating with them. Once he was done he looked up and asked. "Can I help with anything?"  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:58 am
//OOC: XD Too late.//

Lily shook her head, for she was just about finished. "Lily, what did you just put in there?"
"Saffron."
"Oh."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:53 pm
(( wink ))

Rain just waited then. He stayed silent, looking as the smell filled up the air and his stomach started speaking.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:52 pm
Kamitsu thought in his sleep, when are they going to start to move?

((can't think of anything Dx. I need lots of Coripios and Crystal bearers xDDD))

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games