Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Wolf Eclipse (OPEN!!! BEING RP-ING!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:42 am
"I'll go find where the others Went" Skye said, and she ran off in the Direction Lee went.

(("OH SNAP!" Rin called who was apparently somewhere.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:17 am
Luna growled. "Just go! I know what i'm doing!" she growled. Luna turned to Sola and nodded. Sola nodded and both Luna and Sola started to walk off. Rosa gritted her teeth and ran towards Luna and Sola. Sola ran ahead and hid behind a large rock. Luna then ran off and Rosa followed Luna into some other part of the forest. As soon as they were gone, Sola came out from behind the rock and ran over to Ayu. "Let's go. I know what Luna is planning to do... she'll be fine, and so will Rosa," Sola said.  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:28 pm
Lee lays down and waits  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:27 am
Ayu turned "But if she needs help then I'm going to help her I'm a fast runner.I'll hide in the bushes."he sad calmly  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:37 pm
Sola shook her head. "Come on. I know Luna, and she knows whats she's doing..." she said. Then Sola petted Ayu's ear, then tried to lead him in the direction where Lee and Alex went before.

Luna continued running until they were about a mile away from Ayu and Sola, Rosa following. Luna suddenly stopped and faced Rosa, who stopped as well. Rosa held out her sword and tried to slice Luna again, but Luna was able to dodge it this time.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:19 pm
Lee went back to luna  

athena321
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm
((luna is off somewhere with Rosa. Did you mean where sola is right now?))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:57 pm
(yeah)  

athena321
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:05 pm
((ok))

Sola heard something and turned to see a wolf come over. She knew it was Lee and smiled. "Hey Lee! Can you help me get Ayu to where Alex and Rin went?" Sola asked. "He's being so stubborn and won't leave until Luna comes back..."

Rosa gritted her teeth and swung her sword at Luna again. Luna dodged again, then started running farther away from where she left Sola and Ayu. Rosa followed, anger in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:35 am
Lee nodded and headed toward them  

athena321
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:03 pm
Sola smiled, then tried to push Ayu towards the way Lee came from. "Come on Ayu. Just trust me. Luna will be fine... she can take care of Rosa without really 'taking care of her', get it?"

Once Luna was another mile away form where she left the others, she stopped again. Rosa glared at Luna and tried to slice Luna again, though she missed. ok.... i got to do this now.... Luna thought. Luna growled at Rosa and lept at her sister, landing on her and pinning her down. "Now you listen here Rosa," Luna said. "You are going to leave me, my sister, AND my friends alone, got it? Just leave us alone!" Luna growled in Rosa's face, then got off of Rosa. Luna growled once more before turning her back to Rosa and starting to walk away. Rosa got up, anger burned inside. She picked up her sword and ran up to Luna quickly and swung her sword. Luna turned to see the sword come by her, then she felt the pain and fall to the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:04 pm
Lee looked at sola  

athena321
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:02 pm
Sola looked at Lee. "Hm? What's up?" she asked, confused.

Luna got up, her eyes closed in pain. Rosa tried slicing Luna again, but Luna's ears flicked towards the sword and she dodged in time. Rosa glared at Luna, but Luna leaped at Rosa and pinned her down again. "i told you to leave me alone," Luna growled, then she got up and ran off in a different direction. Rosa got up, and dispite her anger, she was confused on where she was. Luna changed direction and ran towards where she left the others, though her eyes remained closed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:45 pm
Ayu looked at Sola and Lee then ran off in the direction Luna went If anyone dies I'll never forgive myself  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:12 pm
Lee tried to push her into the forest.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash