Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Myths Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:36 pm
"I'm almost the opposite of you." She said. "Though my Name is Skye I have never been able to really go out in the open Sky. It's to dangerous for someone as small as me. And the Strong winds can blow me back. some birds may think im a bug to eat...."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:15 pm
Kagai looked into Ayu's eyes and Ayu shivered a bit as Kagai looked threw his past

((That's one cool thing about Kagai he can see people's past sometimes when he touches them))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:33 pm
((cool...))

"I'm sorry, you have to stay here for now though, i don't want you to get hurt." Skye said.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:40 pm
((Yah I got that from a movie XD))

Ayu and Kagai stared at each other a moment longer then Ayu turned away and ran what was up with that guy?  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:51 pm
((it reminds me of Pokemon mystery Doungon.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:54 pm
Gin looked confused at Kagai. "uh... so what was all of that about?" she asked.

Hana looked at Skye, fear in her eyes. "no! please don't leave... i... i don't know how to get out of here without you... and i just kinda feel... uncomfortable near the water..." she said.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:54 pm
((lol XD))

Kagai watched Ayu run off  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:56 pm
Skye blinked, "I wasn't going to, the only time i would leave is to get us food and stuff....." She said. Besides, i have a hole big enough That you could fit out, but it wasn't safe to go that way" She said. Pointing to a hole in the roof.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:57 pm
Gin frowned, annoyed. "well? Aren't you going to say something? or go after whoever that was?" she asked Kagai, a little annoyed that he won't answer.

Hana looked up, confused. "what do you mean 'not safe' to go that way?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:58 pm
Kagai started to remember what Ayu's face looked like for the future just in case  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:03 pm
"Well, first of All, A pack of Wolves moved in Just next to the Hole on top, Second of all, we don't know where The hunter went." Skye said.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:04 pm
"Not yet I'll talk to him later,"Kagai said and placed his hands in his pockets  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:30 pm
Gin sighed. "ok.... though who was he?" she asked.

Hana nodded, still looking up at the hole.

Suki's hawk came to Suki and landed on her shoulder. The hawk turned its head and Suki nodded, then the hawk flew off. Suki pulled out her bow and got an arrow-net-set ready. Then she walked slowly in the direction her hawk pointed its head.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:06 pm
Hedgehog908
Hedgehog908
Yume finally arrived at the old abandoned house. "ok lets see. . ." Yume noticed one of the broken windows. "ah!" he slung the bag of hotdogs on his shoulder and climbed through slowly letting his eyes adjust. "Luca?" Yume called. He couldn't see very well through the dark in this form.

(omg CRYSTALSTAR WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!?)

BAH!!!!! YUME IS FROZEN IN AN ENDLESS TIME!!!!  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:09 pm
"I know it's Dark in here, But it's a good thing i cover the hole With a Bush. And if the Bush starts to move, Go off to the side right away." Skye said.

((Who hates this new system???))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces