Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love [Midnightdaystar & iTerrrruhfied] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:07 pm
Zane dropped from the tree right before Tillie got him in a hold pinning his arm at his side, "It's good to see you too Tillie." He hugged her with his free arm then asked with a smile, "I know, your here with plenty of time for us to go."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:36 pm
Tillie shook her head, "That's not really what I meant! I mean... well.. here." she said, grabbing the bag of money off of the horse. She grinned happily and bounced a little. "Open it." she said, she couldn't wait to see the smile that would hit his face. He had said to bring as much money as she could.

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:01 pm
Zane took the bag from her and hefted the heavy bag, it seemed to be pulling itself apart from the weight. He opened the bag and he nearly dropped it from shock, "Tillie this is..." He couldn't find the words he wanted to say instead he closed the bag and put it back on the horse. "Tillie this is... amazing, I don't know what else to say... so..." He turned and embraced her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:05 pm
Tillie smiled happily, feeling accomplished, she may not have street smarts, but she had money. Which she imagined was an important thing to most people. She realized that she had more to learn than she had thought. "Zane, will you show me how...." she paused trying to think of how to word her question. "People less fortunate than me live?" she asked.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:24 pm
Zane smiled and looked back at the bag, "Well I can show you as much as you want, but we will be using that to get started." He looked at the horses and hugged her a little tighter, "We need to get going, they will probably notice your gone soon. But I was hoping we would get a full day in before they do."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:03 pm
Tillie smiled and giggled. "Oh we will have at least a day." she said, hugging him tighter and lightly touching her lips to his cheek. She had decided to let her maids and parents think she was playing a game of hide and seek. It was something Tillie had done since she was a kid, she would leave notes telling where she may be. Of course, her hiding spot changed frequently, more notes left behind. "They will think I am playing hide and seek." she said giddily.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:11 pm
Zane laughed, "Still I think it's time to get going, I don't want this trip to end before it starts." He untangled his arms from around her and went to the second horse and jumped onto it. "Lets get going." He waited for her to get on her horse, the horse was trying to go without his commands though.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:15 pm
Tillie hopped up onto her horse and smiled. "It won't end before it starts." she assured him. She urged her horse to keep pace with Zane's. She beamed over at him, "I may not have as much knowledge as you, but I am clever." she said.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:31 pm
"I know you are Tillie, I'm glad you trust me too." He spoke softly thinking. "I will look out for you all ways Tillie."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:42 pm
Tillie smiled, and then looked through the woods. She glanced back at Zane, "Maybe we should take the back way out?" she suggested. It was a lot of woods, and then some fields, but she thought that going through town would be risky.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:51 pm
Zane pulled on the reins and thought for a moment, "It would be a lot safer, but we need some supplies..." He turned the horse and headed the direction that she suggested, "We can get it in the next town. I have all we need for now." He stopped again. "Do you have a blanket?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:55 pm
Tillie looked at her bag that was attached to her horse. She shook her head, "You didn't say we needed blankets.." she said. She felt bad, like she had let Zane down. "You just said to bring a cloak and stable shoes.." she added.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:06 pm
Zane smiled "Your right I did. I figured that a blanket from the castle would be too big for travel, we can share mine if you don't mind." he blushed a slightly dark purple.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:01 pm
Tillie smiled, "I am fine with sharing." she said. They reached a path that cut between two mountains, Tillie urged her horse onto the path.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:27 am
Zane followed Tillie's horse a fair distance behind. After a few miles he pulled out the fruit and broke it in half. "Tillie I think we should eat now and let the horses have a little break." He offered her the larger half when they had gotten off of the horses.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games