Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Romance Role Plays
~Romance in Japan~ (open & accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:23 pm
"Someone looks upset." Toya said, leaning against the locker next to Lisa's "So what's up?" She asked. Her head was slightly tilted to the right.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:49 pm
Lisa looked at Toya and smiled sarcastically. "Everything is fine. It's rainbows and butterflies for me." She grabbed her skateboard and shut her locker.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:36 am
"Har har." Toya said with a sarcastic tone "C'mon, I'm serious, what is up with you? Is it a boy?" Toya asked. Her last four words were said with a sly smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:43 pm
joey came by."don't be rude."he said.  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:54 pm
Toya simply channled him out, she didnt care who he was talking to.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:02 pm
joey started walking away.  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:04 pm
Toya yawned and slumped against the lockers alittle so....bored she thought, bordom was agony to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:11 pm
joey sat down and started writing in a new blue book, often looking at the old ruined black one,copying what wasn't ruined.  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:14 pm
Toya stood up straight and started walking "I'll leave you be." She told Lisa.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:16 pm
"have fun" joey said, not really paying atention  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:24 pm
Toya walked through the front doors off the school and froze, her grandparents were talking to the pricible! AH! I'm so dead! So dead! She thought, but before she could turn to go back into the building her grandmother's icy glare met Toya's eyes. "Here. Now." She spoke to Toya as if she were a dog, with a sigh Toya did as she was told "I cant belive you disrespected you princible in such a manner!" Toya flinched as she was shouted at. Another day ruined  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:26 pm
"hey chill.she was right."joey said. he stoped, and came out side,looking at the princible."wellll..... i guess....she was, but she was very rude."the princible said.  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:35 pm
"Dont, Joey, it's not your concern." Toya said softly looking at the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:45 pm
"it wasn't yours when i talked to the princible,but you helped, so will i."he said,"what made you think a circus with wild tigars was a good idea in the first place?"joey argued with the princible.  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:48 pm
"JOEY! PLEASE, YOUR NOT HELPING!" She exploded with a cold glare at him, it looked far from fake, but it was. Her glare looked piercing but her eyes weere full of unseeable hurt, she didnt want to yell at Joey. She wanted to apologize, but that wouldnt make anything better.  
Romance Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games